What's new

F-4 Phantom crashed near Shiraz, 2 pilots killed

Why are the Iranians flying around in beat up old F-4's when they whip up some of the most advanced fighters the world has ever seen ? :girl_wacko:

Time and again, IR's technology and military propaganda is proven to be a total hoax.

what are the future plans of iraf

Not to be sanctioned, maybe then they could buy some Russian Fighters. However, I doubt it because Russians time and time again have shown that they're anything but a reliable partner.

...and numbnutz Obama would probably GIVE them to them, too.

I think you're being unfair here :P Obama is doing the best he can, look at the U.S. Unemployment Rate, its going down, he killed OBL, he is destroying all the terrorists that are long-term threat to the U.S., he avoided going to wars, he forced Bashar to give up his weapons, etc.

The only thing that worries me is that year by year Muslims are gaining more power in the U.S. that is not something that should be left unchecked.

What IRI technology? It was a 40+ year old Phantom.

I mean when the IR claims that it has manufactured stealthy fighter jets (Qaher 313), yet it still uses this half century Phantom then you know how credible the IR is. Let alone the space conquest program and the other endless lists of technological achievements.

CC: @SOHEIL

I mean when the IR claims that it has manufactured stealthy fighter jets (Qaher 313), yet it still uses this half century Phantom then you know how credible the IR is. Let alone the space conquest program and the other endless list of technological achievements.
Qaher was a big fucking joke, an embarrassment. If the regime changes its attitude completely we'll be able to build one that is NOT made of fiberglass.

When your scientists and engineers are either in jail or out of the country, this is what you'll get.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom