What's new

F-4 Phantom crashed near Shiraz, 2 pilots killed

Turkey has heavy maintenance and also their phantoms are not much functional there. There are even suggestions to make them as sample targets for drones, ... in Turkey. They had a huge fleet as well. But, all of them are almost gone and non-functioning in the next few years.
BTW, I don't understand your logic. What is the use of bunch of useless half a century old fighters? Do you want to put them as target samples of F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, and F-35s of our neighbors and NATO?

We have 6 active F4 fleets..though they have been heavily upgraded.

111. Fleet - F-4E 2020T Terminator
112. Fleet - F-4E/TM Phantom II
113. Fleet - RF-4E/TM(G) Phantom II / RF-4ET2 Phantom II
132. Fleet - F-4E 2020T Terminator & F-16C/D Block 40 Fighting Falcon
171. Fleet - F-4E 2020T Terminator
172. Fleet - F-4E Phantom II (Temporaly disbanded in 2009)
173. Fleet - RF-4E/TM(G)Phantom II / RF-4ET2 Phantom II

These fleets gonna retire, when F-35s arrives.

I am glad you finally realized that it is not that easy to make planes. Though, I must say that you always sound like a nice guy, you still tend to take the IR's institutionalized propaganda very seriously. Guess what, no one else will have a sever reaction against being a victim for that propaganda except you. You might turn into the opposite direction later in your life to specialize in revealing that propaganda, instead of spreading it.

Do not pollute this thread

GBQO.jpg

CY3G.jpg

CY3G.jpg

HtYT.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad you finally realized that it is not that easy to make planes. Though, I must say that you always sound like a nice guy, you still tend to take the IR's institutionalized propaganda very seriously. Guess what, no one else will have a sever reaction against being a victim for that propaganda except you. You might turn into the opposite direction later in your life to specialize in revealing that propaganda, instead of spreading it.

Propaganda !?

You tell me ... How do I know real qaher is different !?

How do I know we have a twin engine jet trainer under development !?

How do I know simorgh's engines are gimballed !?

Propaganda !?

You tell me ... How do I know real qaher is different !?

How do I know we have a twin engine jet trainer under development !?

How do I know simorgh's engines are gimballed !?

Because you don't! You're living in a dream world and think people are too stupid to fall for your day dreaming.
You think your fantasies will make Iran look stronger?

There is no real qaher. It was pathetic propaganda created by Ahmadinejad.
They themselves said it's the real thing, now you're saying it's not?

The mullas regime love to call the US satan etc, yet after all these decades, like the backward fools they are, they cannot develop a single jet fighter and are still using the great satan's planes. All they managed to do is add a fin to f-5 and celebrate by saying "it's similar to f-18" what a pathetic fools they are.

Iran's space program is dead. They never had a proper space program. They cannot even make a damn engine and used a old soviet shahab/nodog engine to launch a small sat then you guys thought Iran was some sort of space power. They showed simorgh's engine and it's just a cluster of 4 shahab engines.

Stop living in your fantasy. These pathetic mulla/arab lovers have ruined Iran. Iran could have been one of the most advanced nations on earth by now, one of the strongest economy, one of the most advanced military etc. Instead, what you have is bunch of fools whom are waiting for their hidden imam to show up.

Soheil jan, you're my brother and we all know how capable Iranians are, but as long as these pathogens are running Iran, people liked yourself will be forced to keep creating fantasies. Just remember, your fantasies could have been real if it was not for these backward mullah apes.

Because you don't! You're living in a dream world and think people are too stupid to fall for your day dreaming.
You think your fantasies will make Iran look stronger?

There is no real qaher. It was pathetic propaganda created by Ahmadinejad.
They themselves said it's the real thing, now you're saying it's not?

The mullas regime love to call the US satan etc, yet after all these decades, like the backward fools they are, they cannot develop a single jet fighter and are still using the great satan's planes. All they managed to do is add a fin to f-5 and celebrate by saying "it's similar to f-18" what a pathetic fools they are.

Iran's space program is dead. They never had a proper space program. They cannot even make a damn engine and used a old soviet shahab/nodog engine to launch a small sat then you guys thought Iran was some sort of space power. They showed simorgh's engine and it's just a cluster of 4 shahab engines.

Stop living in your fantasy. These pathetic mulla/arab lovers have ruined Iran. Iran could have been one of the most advanced nations on earth by now, one of the strongest economy, one of the most advanced military etc. Instead, what you have is bunch of fools whom are waiting for their hidden imam to show up.

Soheil jan, you're my brother and we all know how capable Iranians are, but as long as these pathogens are running Iran, people liked yourself will be forced to keep creating fantasies. Just remember, your fantasies could have been real if it was not for these backward mullah apes.

So !

We will see ...

Not so far ...

So !

We will see ...

Not so far ...

Sorry soheil aziz, I do not fall for this.
How long shall I wait? I month? I year? I tell you this, as long as this moolas are in power, even eternity is not long enough for them to make proper achievements. You've been saying for 2 years now, satellite launches will come soon, I even seen you say it in NASA forum. But where are the launches? Even prophet yavar seemed to be wrong.
You said in this forum you live in Iran. Then you know the state Iran is in. Who's to blame for that?
After all these suffering our people's have suffered they create some joke like qaher to say "hey look at how advance we are". How do you allow yourselves to continue be treated like this?They treat Iranians like morons.

Not all of us fall their BS. I am sorry, but I think deep inside, even you know the real nature of this regime is lies and illusions. So develop some self respect and stop trying to save their faces and image by ruining your own.

Sorry soheil aziz, I do not fall for this.
How long shall I wait? I month? I year? I tell you this, as long as this moolas are in power, even eternity is not long enough for them to make proper achievements. You've been saying for 2 years now, satellite launches will come soon, I even seen you say it in NASA forum. But where are the launches? Even prophet yavar seemed to be wrong.
You said in this forum you live in Iran. Then you know the state Iran is in. Who's to blame for that?
After all these suffering our people's have suffered they create some joke like qaher to say "hey look at how advance we are". How do you allow yourselves to continue be treated like this?They treat Iranians like morons.

Not all of us fall their BS. I am sorry, but I think deep inside, even you know the real nature of this regime is lies and illusions. So develop some self respect and stop trying to save their faces and image by ruining your own.

Let's wait & see ...

Let's wait & see ...
For what? For you to come back and say "let's wait more"?

Mullah stupidity is constant, it doesn't change. Your capacity for stupidity is fluid, it grows. Both of you deserve each other.

But JF-17... Won't be much of a upgrade but atleast your pilots won't die from these WW2 era planes crashing every week.

For what? For you to come back and say "let's wait more"?

Mullah stupidity is constant, it doesn't change. Your capacity for stupidity is fluid, it grows. Both of you deserve each other.

Wait ... You won't die ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom