What's new

F-16IN to make a comeback in MMRCA-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how many types of fighter fleets will the Indian AF operate? How will they standardize their AF? How can it share tactical information/data with Su-30 MKI or PAKFA? Irrelevant and harmful to maintain, support.

forget it F 16 ain't gonna happen

France behaves itself!!

I mean you guys are arrogant and foolish at the same time. You want just 36 Rafales. On top of that, you want them to your specifications and the price of your liking too! This is like some guy who just got rich and going out to buy some high end commodity in up scale market. This is how Indians are behaving.

This is public expenditure not some joke. The GOI BETTER make sure that france is squeezed of every bit. There is another body called CAG with it's teeth out and salivating to sink it into any deal. If even a screw is overpriced they'll bury the government and boot it out. This may look like a joke to you, but in reality they mess it up, the government will really be hauled on hot coals and bled to death by the CAG.
This is not Pakistan, things are done differently here.

988554_898706743505815_5030390250316515111_n.jpg
988554_898706743505815_5030390250316515111_n.jpg
If you can forget your entire history, it's customary for me to forget a dogfight DID U Remember something ?????:p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::pakistan::pakistan::guns::guns::guns:

Lol now don't worry we don't give a shit about its rafale ir eurofighter and french can also shove their fighter in your @$$ or in their @$$. You talk about chinese technology.
Lol you mean copycat tehnology for which everyone thinks twice to sell anything to you because they are critical that you will reverse engineer it and copy it.
You talk about china making its own weapons.
So why your country is begging in front of russia for su-35 and s300.
Where is your super duper chinese technology which you are bragging about you mo$&@fu×()ker.
I know pwople like you always brag abkut we have highest IQ and that and this. Now when you have such a good IQ why are you copying others and also buying aircradts from russians.
Now you talk about that you are selling your weapons to others, okay tell me who the fcuk is willing to take your super duper weapons other than the biggest beggar on earth named pakistan.
Tell me........
Now kid go and do toothbrush first because your mouth is makong you to write this sh1t.
And if you want to get more humiliated then quote me i am willing to do because i love to kick @$$e$$ of people like you.
man u seem to be drunk........:hang2:

Lol now don't worry we don't give a shit about its rafale ir eurofighter and french can also shove their fighter in your @$$ or in their @$$. You talk about chinese technology.
Lol you mean copycat tehnology for which everyone thinks twice to sell anything to you because they are critical that you will reverse engineer it and copy it.
You talk about china making its own weapons.
So why your country is begging in front of russia for su-35 and s300.
Where is your super duper chinese technology which you are bragging about you mo$&@fu×()ker.
I know pwople like you always brag abkut we have highest IQ and that and this. Now when you have such a good IQ why are you copying others and also buying aircradts from russians.
Now you talk about that you are selling your weapons to others, okay tell me who the fcuk is willing to take your super duper weapons other than the biggest beggar on earth named pakistan.
Tell me........
Now kid go and do toothbrush first because your mouth is makong you to write this sh1t.
And if you want to get more humiliated then quote me i am willing to do because i love to kick @$$e$$ of people like you.
specially for u:victory::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::offtopic::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::china::china::china::china:
11060272_951266214932725_8473747186413250869_n.jpg

in
Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

with love :)
indians on 1965
11800522_1644430235798771_1699024680024169509_n.jpg
11800522_1644430235798771_1699024680024169509_n.jpg

waise to aap ke baat bhi hai, inke may kya lagna ye to hai he apne..... :D

shiahi kaha betta next time kbhi b PAKISTAN ke against mt bhonkana:stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop:
nanhe rajkumar why are you getting into such things with india hating trollers :azn:

agar samne wale ka mu lal ho to thappar mar ke pana mu lal nahi kerte :nono: :coffee:

not you, you were slave of conquerors just like us indians. most of rulers were Persians, Afghans, and Turks.
welcome to the club of slaves :cheers:
ahahaha slave ??? they were muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom