What's new

F-16IN to make a comeback in MMRCA-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup they were muslims the saviours of muslims in sub continent

did u know MUhmmad Bin Qasim attacked Sindh on call of a sister whos caravan was looted by indians

:o:why should we be ashamed ?

Enough of these jokes. Don't you guys feel ashamed even a little bit?

IAF will always be VERY powerful as compared to PAF
Even without Rafale

We have SU 30 MKI ; we are upgrading it

And We will SPEND 20 Billion Dollars on Russian planes

France's LOSS is Russian's gain

France is trying to take us for a ride ; hence this stalemate

We DO have 20 Billion Dollars ; but no deal yet ; pity isnt it

How about if we need it we will beg... or beg for aid and use aid money..
according to US.. you are the biggest beggars and receivers of American aid.
so STFU

I suppose one of the biggest lesson from all this circus that hopefully is learnt, that unless you act fast, things will never get sorted out.
The whole thing started as replacement of MiG 21s, then got converted to replacement of MiG 27 and Jaguars as well. In the meantime, bureaucracy thought why not make it open for all (good intentions but really bad on execution part), have a competition. IAF obliged and did their part in time only to find successive governments sitting on file and later finding that they are in a situation where there is no solution. To muddle the waters further, claims of LCA coming in, Russians pressing for additional Sukhois, other European and American contractors offering deals and not to mention nobody ready to take a decision.
If someone could write a book on all this, it would be titled HOW NOT TO PROCURE MILITARY HARDWARE: A HANDBOOK.
I wont be surprised if there is some commission and kickbacks involved. its hard to assume that the entire saga has remained corruption and bribe free. even if that's not the case then there is opportunity cost that runs into millions if not billions and some ego, red tape and stubbornness
my prediction is that French will buckle and comply with the Indian demand to accommodate its indigenous A2A missile into the Rafal's weapon system. there is too much money and jobs at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom