What's new

F-16IN to make a comeback in MMRCA-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro the offset deal can be fulfilled by MICA or thales too both are ancillary units to dassault
thats right but the problem is in past french use to get deal on there terms after paying kickbacks but since this goverment is nationalist and against all forms of kickbacks frenchies are finding it pretty difficult and thats all

thats right but the problem is in past french use to get deal on there terms after paying kickbacks but since this goverment is nationalist and against all forms of kickbacks frenchies are finding it pretty difficult and thats all

Guru bhai the customary kickbacks do take place, all our parties spend huge amounts in elections billions comes from where ?

:lol: Looks more like Indian need to behave itself before they can get their Rafale. The French can even forsake the mistral LHD deal at a loss. What's makes you think indian is at a upper end.
Lol you seem to be high don't worry we have other players at our disposal who are willing to step in if the rafale deql breaks and are ready to follow our demands because you know we don't have sanctions on us like you.
And on part of mistral lol you must be joking man??
Why do you think we will take mistrals we will not take mistrals even if they want to sell it free to us.
So enjoy your chinese.

The F-16 is still the sexiest looking aircraft on the planet. However, I would prefer India go in for the SU-35. But then the Chinese are hell-bent on getting this bird too from the Russians and that's where the problem lies.

The chinese have the equivalent of the sukhoi 30 as well but that did not stop India from planing to induct 270 fighters. And the 35 is much beter than the 30- MKI or otherwise.

Face it, MKI was good but it is yesterday's news. Now is the time for F-22, J-20, PAK-FA. Even jets like EF-2000 and Rafale are getting "old".

Lol you seem to be high don't worry we have other players at our disposal who are willing to step in if the rafale deql breaks and are ready to follow our demands because you know we don't have sanctions on us like you.
And on part of mistral lol you must be joking man??
Why do you think we will take mistrals we will not take mistrals even if they want to sell it free to us.
So enjoy your chinese.
You seems to know nothing and acting like you know everything? I didnt say You indian will take mistral but French forsake mistral deal and place their pride above profit by even forgoing the billion Mistral deal with Russian. What makes you think your few billion to make the french succumb to your request. The french will rather ask you to shove down your throat with your request and forgo the Rafale deal than listen to your order. They will say your money is stink and go look for someone else. Take it or leave it. You seriously think INdian has the upper hand. Every country know Indian can't build anything effectively. It is Indian begging others to sell them things. They know your squadron is depleting fast and LCA is miscarriage so far. :D The one desperate is Indians.

We Chinese has our own technology and we do not import like India. At least we rank number 4 in weapon export deal in world ranking. How many weapon India export and rank where? May I know?

f india get hands on the most advanced version of f16s- its game over of PAF-

its game over of PAF if india get hands on the most advanced version of f16s-

:o: how and why :pop:

do you know jon bhai that IAF pilots train regualrli with israeli and sinagporean F-16s of which singaporean BLK-52 F-16s are based in india :azn:

Then how many types of fighter fleets will the Indian AF operate? How will they standardize their AF? How can it share tactical information/data with Su-30 MKI or PAKFA? Irrelevant and harmful to maintain, support.
Yes it will be a logistical and tactical nightmare for IAF to operate fighters originating from Five different countries

:o: how and why :pop:

do you know jon bhai that IAF pilots train regualrli with israeli and sinagporean F-16s of which singaporean BLK-52 F-16s are based in india :azn:
what i have just said is simple- we pride our f16- our f16 can defeat your su30- your fifth gen not yet built stealth fighters-
if you buy f16 the most advanced version- it will be a strategic defeat shutting all bravado from us-

what i have just said is simple- we pride our f16- our f16 can defeat your su30- your fifth gen not yet built stealth fighters-
if you buy f16 the most advanced version- it will be a strategic defeat shutting all bravado from us-
so you think your current F-16s can defete owr curre3nt MKIs :haha:

what if i told you MKI can track and fire a couple of BVRs towards your F16s before it can get a track on MKI + MKI at anytime carries twice the ammount of BVRs that a F-16 and we know all the pros and cons of BLK-52 F-16s deu to owr singaporean andf israeli friends both of whome have the most capable F-16s other than those of UAE but no harm in dreraming :haha:

besides india doesnt wants F-16s it will go for F/A-18 advanced super hornet anyday or F-35 if USA plays it right

There is no MMRCA2.
And we wont buy F 16.You already mentioned one reason.
And we cant trust US.

lol you cant trust US ?

Selected Chinook
Selected Apache
Selected C17
Selected P8I
Selected BlackHawk 70

became American kaka ..ignore all russian weapons in verses ... aur batain horahe hain we cant trust US ? BIG LOL!

I
t will be worst scenerio Ever in history

lol you cant trust US ?

Selected Chinook
Selected Apache
Selected C17
Selected P8I
Selected BlackHawk 70

became American kaka ..ignore all russian weapons in verses ... aur batain horahe hain we cant trust US ? BIG LOL!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

How many weapon India export and rank where? May I know?

India is unable to sell weapons because PSUs do not pay kick-backs to customers, there I explained it to you before they could.

JF-17 can knock out, most of Indian fleet e.g. mirages and migs. in all war scenarios.
While all the bombing missions of over glorified SU-27 of IAF, will be countered by SAMs.
India SU were humiliated in American Redflags and due to its sluggish maneuverability are considered as trucks in air.
Only advantage IAF have over PAF is numbers... and no one can change the fact that the probability of survival increase if the numbers are increased, here the trouble is IAF pilots, for which I'm willing to bet will refuse to fly in any Indo-Pak war scenario.

:china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::sniper::guns::guns::guns:

lol you cant trust US ?

Selected Chinook
Selected Apache
Selected C17
Selected P8I
Selected BlackHawk 70

Blackhawk??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom