What's new

F-14A vs F-15I

AIM 54A Iran does not have anymore am I right ?
unveiled 6 months ago. Fakur 90:
_MG_1796.JPG

watch out f-22 !!!! iranian f-14 + aim-54 + ground radar support is the last thing u want to mess with!!!:help::D

u will be sent home packing babe:kiss3:

This is the killing-machine fighter jet of all time :cheers:

2013: Saudi F-15SA First Flight - YouTube

nice aircraft !!! :cheers:

but iranian f-14 can bring it down before it even can see it in scope!!!!

iranian f-14 has the capability to shoot f-15 down from 250 km far bro !!!! i donno if f-15 radar can even cover that far!!!!:azn:

anyway nothings gonna happen between iran and saudi f-15s but maybe we get engaged with us f-15 !!! who knows!!!:lol:

nice aircraft !!! :cheers:

but iranian f-14 can bring it down before it even can see it in scope!!!!

iranian f-14 has the capability to shoot f-15 down from 250 km far bro !!!! i donno if f-15 radar can even cover that far!!!!:azn:

anyway nothings gonna happen between iran and saudi f-15s but maybe we get engaged with us f-15 !!! who knows!!!:lol:

I agree, It is impossible. Anyway, the F-15 is far superior to the F-16, let alone the F-14.

Said Iran copied the HAWK missile and uses it on the F14

:agree: It was a part out of many of Iran's contra!

1-I agree, It is impossible.
2-Anyway, the F-15 is far superior to the F-16, let alone the F-14.
3- It was a part out of many of Iran's contra!

1- :tup:
2-:tdown:
3-:no:

the missile is built by "jahad khodkafaie" of iri airforce its called AIM-23C google it
its totally iranian.......

Iranian F-14 Tomcat’s “new” indigenous air-to-air missile is actually an (improved?) AIM-54 Phoenix replica
Fakour 2

Fakour-2-460x230.jpg

Among the hardware on display during the annual military parade in Tehran, on Sunday Sept. 22, 2013, Iran not only displayed a new indigenous passive phased array radar system for detecting stealth targets and cruise missiles, but it also showed the country’s latest home-made missile productions, including the Fakour-90.

The Fakour-90 missile is one of the latest “state-of-the-art productions” of the Iranian Armed Forces which can be mounted on F-14 fighter jets.

It’s almost identical to the AIM-54 Phoenix and, more than a brand new missile, is just a domestically upgraded, partially reverse engineered version of the famous long range missile carried by the U.S. Navy Tomcat.

The AIM-54 was developed in the mid-sixties and the IRIAF has operated some of them. Even if we can’t talk of a “new missile”, we can’t but notice that the Iranians managed to keep them in service and, maybe, upgrade them a little bit. What’s even more surprising is that Tehran managed to keep the F-14s airworthy, considered the sanctions on Iran and the consequent lack of spare parts for the Tomcats.

The different component is hidden inside the missile’s nose cone and is (probably) a semi-active homing system of the Shalamcheh surface-to-air missile – once again a reverse engineered, improved version of the U.S. MIM-23 Hawk SAM.

Image credit: FNA, PressTV

The Aviationist » Fakour-90

unveiled 6 months ago.
_MG_1796.JPG

AIM-54A aka Fakour 90 and C-803 aka Noor !

This isn't even a fair fight. As much as I love the F-14 (it's a beautiful fighter), Iran's F-14s are no match for the Israeli F-15s. Israel has had plenty of resources to keep them in top condition and even upgrade them with the latest avionics, but the Iranian F-14s are old and even if they have been upgraded, their upgrades aren't enough for them to be able to match the F-15's upgrades.

The F-15I wins hands down, it's not even a close match.

AIM-54A aka Fakour 90 and C-803 aka Noor !
most of aviationist articles about eastern technologies and specially Iran are biased, anyway we are not going to invent the wheel again.
recently our military officials said fakur is a mid-range missile and another long-range missile dubbed "Maqsud" will be unveiled soon now either our definition of mid-range is different or fakur isn't Aim54.

The electronic warfare kit will alone down the Iranian F-14s. No offence but those are nothing but flying museums.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom