What's new

Eye Opener: An Indian-American Visits Pakistan

Everyone has story to tell.....I was never refused visa to any western country just for my so many visits to pak.or is it the story u r making up.

What would I get by Making this Story??? It was his first every visit Outside India and was refused Visa. I've shared my brothers experience and nothing else...

Everyone has story to tell.....I was never refused visa to any western country just for my so many visits to pak.or is it the story u r making up.

hmmm...u visited pak?

I-see-what-you-did-there-cat-RE-More-funnies-for-you-all--9483.0.html.jpg

Last Year, My cousin went to Panja Sahib In Pakistan. He was amazed by the hospitality of Pakistani's. Few days back, he applied for Visa at Canadian Embassy but he was declined Visa, as he had Visited Pakistan. They questioned him why he went there etc etc. At present, the Image of Pakistan is bad in International Community, as most of the terrorist plots leads to Pakistan. Therefore, one should refrain from visiting there.

In future, once the things improve one can visit Pakistan :tup:

Apparently if you have the right connections, you can visit Pakistan without a visa stamp on your passport. It is done through Dubai.

What would I get by Making this Story??? It was his first every visit Outside India and was refused Visa. I've shared my brothers experience and nothing else...
coz your story dont hold water.

it holds...There are few countries like pakistan or a-stan etc which have negative impact and sometimes visas are rejected and questions are asked or visa are delayed.
My frnd got job in construction company on A-stna and he was about to be there but he refused due to same reason...He might face prob in future visits to western countries..

UK is deporting thousands of paksitanis these days due to olympics

Same is with north korean cities their cities look cleaner and far more well maintained than any other cities in asia.....if anyone visits northkorean cities like Piyongyang one has the same opinion as mention in this article but behind those cities there are things that they never want to show the world....

Indeed, we have official tours which are guided by ISI agents whom represent the politburo. They guide the entire tour and only take these foreign tourists to the places where they want to take them. Tourists are not allowed to visit any other place besides Lahore or Karachi. All Pakistanis are in constant watch by the ISI and no Pakistani is allowed to leave Pakistan without the approval of the politburo just like North Korea.

Your analogy is indeed perfect comparing Pakistan to North Korea. Both our societies are exactly the same, totalitarian states with complete control of the state. We are in the process of making a statue of Hazrat Asif Ali Zardari just like that of Kim il Sung in North Korea.

Mate, you may view my posts in other threads, I don't troll & I am in Favor of Good Relations B/W Indo-Pak. Whatever, I said is true and not a bedtime story...

Hardly a definition of a normal tourist experience.

I zeroed in on that as well. He had armed guards flanking him since the time he set foot outside the airport.

Its obviously not a 'typical' experience.

similar experience. our neighbor's wife is a Pakistani and so he was refused Visa to Germany few months back considering his past visits to pakistan .

If that was the case, your neighbour would be a millionaire by now. He could sue the German Government on basis of racial discrimination and win millions in damages. No country in this world can refuse a visa based on the characteristics you are describing, its against the universally accepted principles of sovereign responsible states. Most probably your neighbour got rejected on not showing proper bank statements or proving without a doubt that he will indeed return back to India. He might have messed up in the interview. When things go wrong, people make 1000 excuses but never admit their own shortcomings.

I zeroed in on that as well. He had armed guards flanking him since the time he set foot outside the airport.

What a moron

Thats equivalent to saying 'please kidnap me'.

What a moron

Thats equivalent to saying 'please kidnap me'.

I dont think he had a say in the matter. But at any rate, is having armed guards flanking you everywhere considered 'typical' ?
I would expect not.

But then again, his hosts probably didn't want to take any chances .

so is your claim of visiting PAKISTAN day in and day out.
either you are a PAKISTANI living in PAKISTAN and showing a false flag in PDF or you are a INDIAN who has never visited PAKISTAN, besides my uncle is in the PASSPORT office, can you IM your passport number, let me verify your claim.

A guest is a guest and a guest is always welcome in Pakistan. Just a few days ago I had lunch with a group of European Bikers that are globe trotting on Royal Enfields purchased from India complete with red license plates of some southern state. Pakistan has been the second stop in their journey following India and they have prolonged their stay by two weeks because they wanted to explore the country. What started as a simple 'Let me help you with those directions' ended up as me being the planner of their next two weeks in this country. With a map in hand and dinner on order, I worked an entire route out for them where they will be able to explore some of the Punjab before moving to KPK and Gilgit-Baltistan, entering China from there.

Unless two security guards averted all possible dangers, built an entirely new country and changed local attitudes towards Indo-Americans. I'd say it probably was a normal experience, having armed guards is common in Pakistan given the security situation. Even if you don't have guards, the heavy police and military presence should make up for it.

UK is deporting thousands of paksitanis these days due to olympics

Link? Proof?

Congraulations you have finally found a line that will help you propagate and carry your skewed hate laden agenda forward- --

All of it being true, of-course. The article indirectly implies--" You cannot have a 'good' experience in Pakistan without armed security and guides ".

A typical back packer might get killed without armed protection or honest guides.

Back
Top Bottom