Extreme Pakistan Bashing

Tu phir shuroo ho gaya
Kya shuru go gya?
What wrong i have said?

The destruction caused in last months will take several years or even decade to recover.

You want people to just shut up and don't even talk about what's happening

While those are actually destroying country should be ignored because it is normal for them to do such things

But comments like Pakistan should be gone into oblivion is not a thing
Pakistan is already moving towards this direction and we all know who's responsible for this

You don't want people to talk about this but what about those who're talking country in this direction

Why be pissed off? At some point acceptance of this reality is needed.
I know. The thing is the false hope we had before is gone. In hindsight it was utter stupidity and the mental gymnastics were OTT.

It has provoked a reaction. Some people haven't gotten over that initial reaction. They've not mocrd onto the problem solving stage yet.

Yes, establishment has been the reason why PDM corrupts are back and together they’re responsible for the biggest f-ck up of Pakistan’s social and security fabric.

Bajwa is a snapshot of what is wrong with the institution. Sharifs/Zardaris are a snapshot of what is wrong with judiciary and executive.

Pakistan’s interest have been damaged. It’s standing in the world have gone to the dogs. My argument is this, your comments of outright damaging comments only hurt Pakistan further.

Lately, I’ve been seeing alot of threads derailed on the count of bashing Pakistan.

Comments like Pakistan balkanized, out of the map, should be nuked, is speaking the language of Pakistan’s enemies.

I have to say, sadly, in majority of the cases, pro PTI boys are the cause of this mayhem.

This trend needs to stop and mods please DYJ.
Youthias need to stay out of the country affairs IMO,
the country is doing fine. We have been worse situations in 1990s and things worked out. Being bankrupt doesn't mean anything major apart from poor being stressed out or over taxed.

Pakistan is still safe for our elite nothing changes.. Argentina bankrupted is now rated better then us.

No big difference for practical purposes between CCC- or D ranking for purpose of opening LC for exports or raw material or foreign investment or stock market

We have already hitten rock bottom.

Inshallah we will rise again with maryum Nawaz at helm

The only thing holding Pakistan together is the economy.
No economy, no army.
On contray army can exist without good economy..you have sense this played out in Myanmar and other military states

The thing that's dangerous is people rebellion and let me ensure u people are happy with maryum Nawaz . Her latest surgery means more support.

She is exploring further options to explore more support including further plastic surgery..what great amount of sacrifice just for Pakistan sake

@Olympus81

Olympus sb,

establishment has been the reason why PDM corrupts are back

You may want to ponder over the fact that the establishment was the reason why PTI/IK got into the Federal govt and Punjab in the first place.

I know. The thing is the false hope we had before is gone. In hindsight it was utter stupidity and the mental gymnastics were OTT.

It has provoked a reaction. Some people haven't gotten over that initial reaction. They've not mocrd onto the problem solving stage yet.

A fair observation, but remember that the ones who had such false hopes in the first place cannot blame others when their own misconceptions are broken. That is simply piling on a mistake on top of the original mistake.

I think you need to read my post again.

You can bash the establishment and PDM, I do the same. The current situation in Pakistan is because of them.

But comments like Pakistan should be gone into oblivion is not a thing.
When someone wrote Pakistan could be balkanized' and might disintegrate is a kind of sensing and pointing to the impending threat that with the current situation where the largest political party govt. is thrown out with an agenda and people mandate was breached a clear and present danger is there in the disintegration, and this threat is addressed to the so called military establishment to reconcile and retrospect, and course correct.

Pakistan did broke apart in 1971 for the same reason when the popular mandate was not respected and East wing parted ways, and it was the same hegemonic establishment, the military leader drunkard Yahya Khan, and their blue eyed boy Bhutto who was responsible.

So talking about the threat perception, and about the impending clear and present danger is not being unpatriotic, rather patriotic and imploring the powers to do something about the dangers lurking, couse correct and stop the rot.

Or just an Ostrich like head in the sand will do.

You may want to ponder over the fact that the establishment was the reason why PTI/IK got into the Federal govt and Punjab in the first place.

This is a prevalent falsehood, the oft repeated rhetoric by the Sharif and Zardari and Indian media. On the contrary PTI was about 18-20 seats shy to get a govt. without the later horsetraders, lotas, done by manipulating the results. This was planned to keep PTI on the constant threat of loosing govt. with allies parting ways, so as to control it by the Estab.

Our mission is to remain as a state, first and foremost.

To what end ?

What is the grand strategy ? Achieve what out of statehood ?

Keep serving the generals ? and looking the other way once their animals roam free in residential areas ?

Regardless which party or sect or class they belong to, Pakistanis protesting on streets wil attack destroy vehicles, set fire to petrol stations attack financial institutions, KFC, McDonald's and even lamp posts and traffic lights without thinking once who at the end of the day benefits from all above.
Do the above actions effect or hinder lifestyle of Zardari, Sharifs or Imran.
The same frivolous one track mind set is displayed here.

A fair observation, but remember that the ones who had such false hopes in the first place cannot blame others when their own misconceptions are broken. That is simply piling on a mistake on top of the original mistake.

Yeah well sometimes you can equally dissapointed in yourself as well as others and still blame everyone else on initial reaction. I personally felt very stupid when my illusions about "only competent institute" came crashing down. I'm careful now not to build up delusions of IK being a saviour - I definitely support him as a least worst option, but as i've got older I've begun to realise, sometimes even the least worst option can be a moral compromise too far. We're not obliged to give our support to a political party.

Situation is under control right now , but real bashing and mass protests will begin if these wardi walas criminals not to hold the elections in KPK and Punjab according to the constitution

Yeah well sometimes you can equally dissapointed in yourself as well as others and still blame everyone else on initial reaction. I personally felt very stupid when my illusions about "only competent institute" came crashing down. I'm careful now not to build up delusions of IK being a saviour - I definitely support him as a least worst option, but as i've got older I've begun to realise, sometimes even the least worst option can be a moral compromise too far. We're not obliged to give our support to a political party.

We step out only slowly from darkness into the light according to our own pace. As I have said all along, there was, are, and will be, no short cuts to solving Pakistan's problems. Anyone promising quick solutions is a liar and anyone believing such lies is a fool.

so our mission to live on this planet is stand to india ?
peole need education healthcare good gov food .. go to hell india and indian wars . a country did not make a country jsut to hate someone . estalishment should understand this hate can not be sale always . india se dara ker khud sara maal pi gaay .
1676989279793.png

Daaaamn, sir jee. Aj to truth bombs nahi truth carpet bombing kr di aap ne.

@AlKardai, bro. I like your positivity, but Imran sb just ended that argument forever. Take a bow.