What's new

External debt, liabilities down by $1.3 billion in first half fiscal year 2015

one of his PM policy was to use furnance oil to produce electricity.

You see where that got us?
It was derived by earlier policy of BB to allow IPPs when she allowed gul Ahmed plant in karachi in early 90s. Gen Musharraf was back stabbed and fooled by people around him. U take lal masjid by pml-q or economy by shoukat aziz etc. That's why I said that he was not a good politician. Otherwise there were many better alternatives to cope with these problems.

so now that we have had discussions in details and you have told me all your attributes, how about telling me about you economic background that you are so proud of
You want to know his economic background? Its either A-Alevel economics or B-metric economics or C-online info. Now stay on topic

You want to know his economic background? Its either A-Alevel economics or B-metric economics or C-online info. Now stay on topic
He's the one who has been saying other people don't know economics and should get familar with IT ithersise theyre morons

Yeah I put it in someone's hole.

Which part of this holy earth have you studied this pathetic economics from? Tell me about a single institution in this world which teaches you that increase in debt is good for the economy? From a NAWAZ SHAFIF ECONOMIC INSTITUTION??
Show me a single country which has developed itself on acquiring massive amount of debts and that too external debts???
Do you even know how much interest we are paying on it?? In billions or may be a little shy of a billion?? And that $75 billions? Are you for real??? I can bet on you that even after 3 years we would still be crying for these 75 billions. This incompetent government cant even fix power problems and you are jumping gagga about the 70 billions.

Ummm.... The United States? It spent about 200 billion dollars during the World War II era to get out of the Great Depression and prop itself up for the Industrial Age.

This is misleading. Pakistan's budget is still in the red, which means that it is still borrowing more than it's gaining through profit from things such as tax or investment. The budget still needs to be balanced, and I don't expect that to happen until 2020. This is simply a small bandage trying to cover a deep and bloody stab wound.

So was i, read my post again
You should read who you quote.

You quoted the xymt guy and told him to stay on topic, when it was that better pakistan guy who brought the whole background issue.

Ummm.... The United States? It spent about 200 billion dollars during the World War II era to get out of the Great Depression and prop itself up for the Industrial Age.
Did they borrow it from other countries or banks???

Um. Europe actually borrowed tons of money from US and banks. Take a look at this loan: Anglo-American loan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was JUST paid in 2006, 51 years after. The loan was 57$ billion in recent dollars (ignoring massive inflation and damaged pound during ww2).

Canada also loadned over $16 billion.

Also US borrowed heavily itself, from its own banks.

PLEASE get better educated before you make posts. There is pure nonsense in many posts of yours.

Here another $160 billion loan just from the US to european countries: Marshall Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canada and other countries also loaned lots of money (tens of billions of dollars).

@Icewolf

Um. Europe actually borrowed tons of money from US and banks. Take a look at this loan: Anglo-American loan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was JUST paid in 2006, 51 years after. The loan was 57$ billion in recent dollars (ignoring massive inflation and damaged pound during ww2).

Canada also loadned over $16 billion.

Also US borrowed heavily itself, from its own banks.

PLEASE get better educated before you make posts. There is pure nonsense in many posts of yours.

Here another $160 billion loan just from the US to european countries: Marshall Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canada and other countries also loaned lots of money (tens of billions of dollars).

@Icewolf

ooyyyeee idiot before telling me to get educated, could you tell me what the F has your master did with those $15 billion borrowed in last 2 years alone???
i am sick of your stupidity and when it comes to defending your master that stupid ganja shit you go down extreme low level.
and idiot every country borrows money but that is not a freaking reason for their development and prosperity. they get development through their policies and putting corrupt people like your master and 70% of his cabinet behind the bars go and ask even a 1st year economist he would throw a fist at your face if you tell them that the reason Europe or USA got development is coz they borrowed money.

The destruction of Europe made it easier for the World to go into dollar standard. The US printed more money and loaned it off to Europe, Japan, and Russia. The countries that used that money right became industrial powerhouses.

The destruction of Europe made it easier for the World to go into dollar standard. The US printed more money and loaned it off to Europe, Japan, and Russia. The countries that used that money right became industrial powerhouses.
Trust me even if we borrow $100 billions we would still be the same, the problem is not the money as much but the way we are governed and the people who are governing us.
They are useless currupt and incompetent.

Last edited:
Trust me even if we borrow $100 billions we would still be the same, the problem is not the money as much but the way we are govern and the people who are governing us.
They are useless currupt and incompetent.

Definently agreed. Competent govt is a must.

Back
Top Bottom