What's new

External debt, liabilities down by $1.3 billion in first half fiscal year 2015

Trust me even if we borrow $100 billions we would still be the same, the problem is not the money as much but the way we are govern and the people who are governing us.
They are useless currupt and incompetent.

Explain what you mean......your statements have no logic or facts. What you just stated is, no matter how much debt is down, the government remains incompetent (debt goes down due to economic progress made through policies set by a government, and through the betterment of a country's businesses and people). So you are contradicting yourself or you just wanted to make one of those "I hate NS" statements?

I've never seen anyone agreeing to growth, debt and liabilities down, BUT still calling the ones who brought it down, incompetent!!

Explain what you mean......your statements have no logic or facts. What you just stated is, no matter how much debt is down, the government remains incompetent (debt goes down due to economic progress made through policies set by a government, and through the betterment of a country's businesses and people). So you are contradicting yourself or you just wanted to make one of those "I hate NS" statements?

I've never seen anyone agreeing to growth, debt and liabilities down, BUT still calling the ones who brought it down, incompetent!!
He doesn't accept his mistake.

I proved him wrong with evidence that gov't take billions of loans. Now he's saying the govt is competent. You can't argue with stupid.

first of all where did i say that this government has brought down the debt??
before making a comment did you even bother to go back few posts and read a link i had posted where it says that this government borrowed $15 billion alone in just 2 freaking years??? now how does that work when people like you and this other guy tells me that they brought down the debt just only coz they paid back only $1.3 billion???

He doesn't accept his mistake.

I proved him wrong with evidence that gov't take billions of loans. Now he's saying the govt is competent. You can't argue with stupid.
idiot what evidence are you talking about???
is this an evidence that you are telling me that USA and Europe got all industrial boom coz they borrowed money but yet you only post a bloody link which ONLY SAYS THAT THEY BORROWED MONEY not that the development was done with that money.
how does it prove me wrong stupid??

idiot what evidence are you talking about???
is this an evidence that you are telling me that USA and Europe got all industrial boom coz they borrowed money but yet you only post a bloody link which ONLY SAYS THAT THEY BORROWED MONEY not that the development was done with that money.
how does it prove me wrong stupid??

Don't mind him he's madly in love with his leaders.

He won't accept ever that his leaders are performing bad and are taking loans and make our country worse.

He will fight with you till the end to save his leaders image and when he will be left with nothing then he will start doing personal attacks on you.

When I came to this thread, I presented proof here that his leaders accepted that they have taken 15$ billion loan and he in response said that the value of rupee has decreased that's why foreign loan has increased and after that when he was left with nothing then he started doing personal attacks.

A moron can even tell that taking more then 15$ billion foreign loan and paying back 1.5$ billion isn't consider good but he will never accept that because they are his leaders. He is a blind slave actually so don't bother talking to him.

He once indirectly told me that the preference should be Wifi not health facilities. You can understand his mentality by this of his sentence.

Even if his leaders accept their mistake themselves he will come and try to defend them.

He's an emotional fool.

At best he can run away or can attack on you personally.

You are right not only 100$ billion but if we take 1 trillion dollar loan our situation will remain the same until his leaders are governing us but he won't understand that because he's in emotions.

You want to know his economic background? Its either A-Alevel economics or B-metric economics or C-online info. Now stay on topic

Just have an argument with that wishlive pk you will understand what exactly is his knowledge.

first of all where did i say that this government has brought down the debt??
before making a comment did you even bother to go back few posts and read a link i had posted where it says that this government borrowed $15 billion alone in just 2 freaking years??? now how does that work when people like you and this other guy tells me that they brought down the debt just only coz they paid back only $1.3 billion????

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth and it ain't makin' sense. On one hand, you are bitch-ing about the debt this government has accumulated. On the other hand, you are admitting that they've brought down liabilities in billions. So if you are borrowing for corruption, how do you bring down liabilities???

Well....we are NOT talking about corruption here. We are talking about debt accumulated (and provided by the international institutions) based on good reforms and policies. As a result of those reforms and policies, the debt and liabilities could be paid off as the government has started to produce results. Current deflation from high inflation is also a big example. By 2017, your government is about to add 7-8 thousand megawatts new electricity into the system. In the 70 years of Pakistan's existence, only 15 thousand megawatts could be produced, and that's at 100%, but your system runs at 75-85%, only producing 10-11 k mgw.

These guys in 5 years of their tenure, are putting in 50% additional capacity!!! 70 years of effort = 5 years of dedicated effort. This isn't counting Karachi's nuke power plants to generate electricity. The work of the current government speaks for itself and will take Pakistan forward.

Don't mind him he's madly in love with his leaders.

He won't accept ever that his leaders are performing bad and are taking loans and make our country worse.

He will fight with you till the end to save his leaders image and when he will be left with nothing then he will start doing personal attacks on you.

When I came to this thread, I presented proof here that his leaders accepted that they have taken 15$ billion loan and he in response said that the value of rupee has decreased that's why foreign loan has increased and after that when he was left with nothing then he started doing personal attacks.

A moron can even tell that taking more then 15$ billion foreign loan and paying back 1.5$ billion isn't consider good but he will never accept that because they are his leaders. He is a blind slave actually so don't bother talking to him.

He once indirectly told me that the preference should be Wifi not health facilities. You can understand his mentality by this of his sentence.

Even if his leaders accept their mistake themselves he will come and try to defend them.

He's an emotional fool.

At best he can run away or can attack on you personally.

You are right not only 100$ billion but if we take 1 trillion dollar loan our situation will remain the same until his leaders are governing us but he won't understand that because he's in emotions.

Just have an argument with that wishlive pk you will understand what exactly is his knowledge.
lol. Please grow up and stop crying. Learn move on

lol. Please grow up.
ooyyyeee idiot before telling me to get educated, could you tell me what the F has your master did with those $15 billion borrowed in last 2 years alone???
i am sick of your stupidity and when it comes to defending your master that stupid ganja shit you go down extreme low level.
and idiot every country borrows money but that is not a freaking reason for their development and prosperity. they get development through their policies and putting corrupt people like your master and 70% of his cabinet behind the bars go and ask even a 1st year economist he would throw a fist at your face if you tell them that the reason Europe or USA got development is coz they borrowed money.

You said "did they borrow from other countries or banks (during ww2)" and I have proof they did.

Why you're changing topic now? Accept you were wrong, instead of now saying "even trillion dollar won't save pakistan".

Also UK took like 50 billion dollars in 4 years. Meanwhile pakistan hasn't taken that much.

lol. Please grow up and stop crying. Learn move on

You said "did they borrow from other countries or banks (during ww2)" and I have proof they did.

Why you're changing topic now? Accept you were wrong, instead of now saying "even trillion dollar won't save pakistan".

Also UK took like 50 billion dollars in 4 years. Meanwhile pakistan hasn't taken that much.

what an absolute shithead, that question was for US not bloody EUROPE.
Did you pay attention to the question? or you just couldn't hold back and had to say something to defend your masters???

Did you pay attention to the question? or you just couldn't hold back and had to say something to defend your masters???
File:U.S. Public and Private Debt as a % of GDP.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The point was everyone borrows, whether it is usa or Europe (Britain France Germany). Don't spin it around saying usa didn't borrow. Check the image to see us debt ratio during depression.

why are you crying and quoting me again and again. You told me many times that you are done with me then again why are you quoting me ?

bachay don't cry

how he will pay attention? sometimes it seems that he is drunk

when you will give answer for one question he will manipulate his question again and again .
Oh please.

To put it nicely, an idiot like you is mentioning me everywhere. Did I say anything to you that you went about discussing me and saying I'm some emotional fool (which someone else called you but you're so unoriginal that you've to copy others) or doing other personal attacks? I said nothing to you yet you go and write an essay about me and complain to someone about me. Looks like you're emotionally hurt. What can I say, most of the cult followers are very emotional people. Other poster was right (who you are copying), that you're an emotional fool.

Grow the hell up kid.

Before you leave me stupid reply, here is your original post.

"Yeah I put it in someone's hole.

"Which part of this holy earth have you studied this pathetic economics from? Tell me about a single institution in this world which teaches you that increase in debt is good for the economy? From a NAWAZ SHAFIF ECONOMIC INSTITUTION??
Show me a single country which has developed itself on acquiring massive amount of debts and that too external debts???
Do you even know how much interest we are paying on it?? In billions or may be a little shy of a billion?? And that $75 billions? Are you for real??? I can bet on you that even after 3 years we would still be crying for these 75 billions. This incompetent government cant even fix power problems and you are jumping gagga about the 70 billions."

To which I have showed you how england, Germany, France and many other Europeans countries built on massive amount of debts ($100s of billions) and US too borrowing excessively to get out of depression.

So don't go around saying "but I was talking about the USA!"

And the PMLn, PPP and PMLQ govt combined and alone didn't borrow $75 billion. Debt has been growing since birth of pakistan.

So instead of making up new stories, turning words around etc, accept you were and apologize.

Oh please don't say that you moron at least speak the truth. You fox

I left this discussion here and when other user talked about my qualification and told you the things then you again told him that I am responsible for this fight and you again started your idiocy you phaphay kutni.

You are drunk man go away and first properly get up

Emotional? You are senseless drunk idiot. Get the hell out of here
Lol out of here, do you own the forums?

I've no interest in talking with a stupid kid who claims to be some major economist but is not even 18 year old yet.

And I'm fox? That's the best you can come up with?

And please stop lying, didn't your parents teach you that?

First of all, I didn't say you're responsible about fight but rather who brought the whole "learn economics" which was you and it is a fact that you can check.

Second, you wrote he whole essay in response to orakazi. So that's another lie. Go back and check your post.

Check post 130 and check 136 where you're replying to someone else and discussing me.

we should rely on PTI economics, no govt projects, no roads, no power plants, no infrastructure projects, no taxes, no privatization....only provide relief to public...freaking geniuses

They showed so much promise in their rhetoric on the economy back before 2013. But you're spot on here.

Yeah, Imran has a team of experts.

Hahaha. He also has an A-list team of used up politicians, I don't think listens to the experts if he has any.
PTI and Imran Khan in particular when it comes to the economy, their approach does not seem matured or realistic, it's highly idealistic.

The whole notion of x hundred billions in Swiss banks, x billion in corruption and many, many promises of taxing the rich more and providing huge amounts of relief to the poorest. This is not proper policy, this is idealistic rhetoric. If you can cite, support and argue for PTI's actual policies, fine. But the rhetoric is of no use here, it's no more useful than PPP supporters' rhetoric.

Also, tone down your responses.

yes I support this govt because I have brain, I have seen the world and I don't believe hollow claims anymore. I dont believe rumors spread by idiots either, how much was it, $200 billion?

It may as well be $200 trillion. It makes no difference to them or to us, or to Imran Khan. Whatever works to tell idealistic children that Pakistan is a country of saints only held down by some corrupt alien elite.

They showed so much promise in their rhetoric on the economy back before 2013. But you're spot on here.

Hahaha. He also has an A-list team of used up politicians, I don't think listens to the experts if he has any.
PTI and Imran Khan in particular when it comes to the economy, their approach does not seem matured or realistic, it's highly idealistic.

The whole notion of x hundred billions in Swiss banks, x billion in corruption and many, many promises of taxing the rich more and providing huge amounts of relief to the poorest. This is not proper policy, this is idealistic rhetoric. If you can cite, support and argue for PTI's actual policies, fine. But the rhetoric is of no use here, it's no more useful than PPP supporters' rhetoric.

Also, tone down your responses.

It may as well be $200 trillion. It makes no difference to them or to us, or to Imran Khan. Whatever works to tell idealistic children that Pakistan is a country of saints only held down by some corrupt alien elite.
Let's not forget that Imran chose this economist (said he will make him his finance minister) who was on Forbes 40 under 40 for economics. When he found out he was ahmadi, imran said had he known that, he'd never have thought of making him his finance minister.

He gave in to mullahs.

Epic team of experts in economics (no one wants to invest in KPK, remember mono rail, bus, mini dams?) More like experts in social media.

Oh please.

To put it nicely, an idiot like you is mentioning me everywhere. Did I say anything to you that you went about discussing me and saying I'm some emotional fool (which someone else called you but you're so unoriginal that you've to copy others) or doing other personal attacks? I said nothing to you yet you go and write an essay about me and complain to someone about me. Looks like you're emotionally hurt. What can I say, most of the cult followers are very emotional people. Other poster was right (who you are copying), that you're an emotional fool.

Grow the hell up kid.

Before you leave me stupid reply, here is your original post.

"Yeah I put it in someone's hole.

"Which part of this holy earth have you studied this pathetic economics from? Tell me about a single institution in this world which teaches you that increase in debt is good for the economy? From a NAWAZ SHAFIF ECONOMIC INSTITUTION??
Show me a single country which has developed itself on acquiring massive amount of debts and that too external debts???
Do you even know how much interest we are paying on it?? In billions or may be a little shy of a billion?? And that $75 billions? Are you for real??? I can bet on you that even after 3 years we would still be crying for these 75 billions. This incompetent government cant even fix power problems and you are jumping gagga about the 70 billions."

To which I have showed you how england, Germany, France and many other Europeans countries built on massive amount of debts ($100s of billions) and US too borrowing excessively to get out of depression.

So don't go around saying "but I was talking about the USA!"

And the PMLn, PPP and PMLQ govt combined and alone didn't borrow $75 billion. Debt has been growing since birth of pakistan.

So instead of making up new stories, turning words around etc, accept you were and apologize.

so you are telling me that they got developed coz they borrowed money?
seriously???
and plus before PPP and PMLN in more then 50 years we had less then $36 billion of debt which has been almost doubled now in 7 years thanks to these incompetent masters/leaders of yours.

so you are telling me that they got developed coz they borrowed money?
seriously???
and plus before PPP and PMLN in more then 50 years we had less then $36 billion of debt which has been almost doubled now in 7 years thanks to these incompetent masters/leaders of yours.
That was the whole point of the loan, so they develop! Go read the Wikipedia page if you still don't know.

You don't develop with no money.

That was the whole point of the loan, so they develop! Go read the Wikipedia page if you still don't know.

You don't develop with no money.

But certainly you don't develop either with having a team of corrupt businessmen and money launderers running your country.

Back
Top Bottom