What's new

Exposed: How Al-Houthi brainwashes children, blesses targeting civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch your words please
why? Truth is truth.

Human rights are subjugated and as past 2 days showed, anyone one saying anything against these false rulers who are nothing more than donkeys are getting executed.

why? Truth is truth.

Human rights are subjugated and as past 2 days showed, anyone one saying anything against these false rulers who are nothing more than donkeys are getting executed.
Criticize politely fake denel

He's probably some fake South African, I mean what can you expect?
Confusing south african are behave like slaves with they neighboring workers and he say human right!!!!

Criticize politely fake denel

Confusing south african are behave like slaves with they neighboring workers and he say human right!!!!
not replying to your low level. discuss the actual points first about the attrocities KSA is committing across the board. These are facts not hashish smoke that you get given by Salman donkey's brigades.

We are free ... not subjugated under donkeys.

well if i am fake ... i would not have visited your various defence complexes friend in Amman on the request of your govt.

He is an indian living in south africa.

not to forget if you now protest against the donkey Salman, you get the neck chopped off under disguise of promoting terror? Really. Since when is protesting about inequality and justice being equated to terror.

Saudis - Salman the donkey and his entire croonies are terrorists who have sponsored others across the region. the world keeps quiet and the attrocities within continue unabated.

Well done so called Custodians of the Holy Mosques. If this is what qualifies, then i am living in a hell.
@waz @The Eagle @Dubious @Horus @WebMaster An insulting and flame bait statement, that breaks forum rules and direct contradiction of Pakistans foreign policy by an indian in south africa.

It might feel weird but I beieve if the King from SA just pays a visit to the war torn country as a peace gesture,it will ease the current situation in many ways.bilateral connections are vital in bringing peace and relations to a new level.

not to forget if you now protest against the donkey Salman, you get the neck chopped off under disguise of promoting terror? Really. Since when is protesting about inequality and justice being equated to terror.

Saudis - Salman the donkey and his entire croonies are terrorists who have sponsored others across the region. the world keeps quiet and the attrocities within continue unabated.

Well done so called Custodians of the Holy Mosques. If this is what qualifies, then i am living in a hell.
I think this is unfair you get upset when people talk about Jews in a negative way and the PDF staff has always stood by you...but you can't be bothered about our sentiments?

I consider title holders not to stoop this low!!

I am very unimpressed

I think this is unfair you get upset when people talk about Jews in a negative way and the PDF staff has always stood by you...but you can't be bothered about our sentiments?

I consider title holders not to stoop this low!!

I am very unimpressed
Point taken. Thank you. It upsets me to see how these people keep getting away with pure murder of innocent and this forum shuts down any discussion on that. I was in Yemen to help and I saw the pain and suffering these KSA bombing had done. If you were there, your heart would break to see the pain and suffering of kids and their mothers. Hence my reaction; it is not to the people of KSA but the rulers.

He is an indian living in south africa.

@waz @The Eagle @Dubious @Horus @WebMaster An insulting and flame bait statement, that breaks forum rules and direct contradiction of Pakistans foreign policy by an indian in south africa.

Friend - not a curry muncher in DNA by a long shot. thank you.

Last edited:
Point taken. Thank you. It upsets me to see how these people keep getting away with pure murder of innocent and this forum shuts down any discussion on that. I was in Yemen to help and I saw the pain and suffering these KSA bombing had done. If you were there, your heart would break to see the pain and suffering of kids and their mothers. Hence my reaction; it is not to the people of KSA but the rulers.

Friend - not a curry muncher in DNA by a long shot. thank you.
Why are you on this forum if you are so upset? You know what they say, get away from the things that upset you and I highly advise you to kindly leave the Arab defence forum.

Why are you on this forum if you are so upset? You know what they say, get away from the things that upset you and I highly advise you to kindly leave the Arab defence forum.
This is PDF Forum not Arab Defence Forum.

BS! What were you doing in the middle of a civil war? Selling popcorn?

BS! What were you doing in the middle of a civil war? Selling popcorn?
Heard of various aid groups ? I am a volunteer on many missions by various charity groups - Darfur, Yemen to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom