What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Why it seems that people here are not exited about Argentina's intention to be licenced to manufacture JF-17? Think about it, it is going to a big business

Why it seems that people here are not exited about Argentina's intention to be licenced to manufacture JF-17? Think about it, it is going to a big business

its still up in the air i.e. a rumour, when confirmed, we will celeberate :)

I think both PAC and CAC would be interested in selling them directly...

Argentina wants local production and transfer of technology, they're not interested in anything less than that. They want to ensure long term benefits for Argentina, which is understandable.

Argentina wants local production and transfer of technology, they're not interested in anything less than that. They want to ensure long term benefits for Argentina, which is understandable.

I am highly skeptical about ToT to Argentina. Alone to install Factory production line would cost them. Establishment Factory for 30-36 FC-1 does not make sense unless they want to produce 100+.

There might be alot of reservation from China/Pakistan regarding transfer and israealis getting around it they have been doing that.

So PAC is not involved in this deal ?

No, but I'm assuming that Pakistan will get 50% of the profits regardless, simply because 50% of the funding was given by Pakistan.

I am highly skeptical about ToT to Argentina. Alone to install Factory production line would cost them. Establishment Factory for 30-36 FC-1 does not make sense unless they want to produce 100+.

There might be alot of reservation from China/Pakistan regarding transfer and israealis getting around it they have been doing that.

I am too, but considering that this might boost the FC-1's marketing potential, China and Pakistan just might go for it.

Well Argentines have been making combat aircraft of lower capabilities for a while. eg. FMA IA 58 Pucara, FMA IA 63 Pampa for example. I would guess that for them it would not be a matter of putting up a factory from scratch. They already have a functioning enterprise: FAdeA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

They might be seeing some potential to want to go for own production. Moreover, Argentine Air Force is at a point where it has to decide to keep or lose combat capability. The lowest cost option for 4 gen combat aircraft is FC-1 / JF-17.

Though JF-17 would not pose much of a problem to British forces protecting Falklands / Malvinas, its capability of carrying Cruise missile is a threat that would greatly worry the British.

Hey and salam to all of you my dears, am new here and studying in 10th standard, my 9th marks is 421 out of 550. My family condition is poor and am want to continue my studies but it is unlikely, am also want to join a cadet college and later join PAF, Pak army or pak navy As an officer, so am here to know about the cadet colleges in pakistan under government. Anyone one here who can guide me about this?

For information: am from khyber agency, FATA, peshawar pakistan.

Welcome Javed. My father was a bit like you. Cut off from family support because he wanted to study and his father wanted him to be Zameendar like himself. My father did all he could: tuitions, typing, scholarships, anything to support himself and his family (oh yes he had a family to support too while being a student on his own). Later he did all that was in his power to support needy & bright students.

If you can not continue formal education, be sure to continue studying.

Hey and salam to all of you my dears, am new here and studying in 10th standard, my 9th marks is 421 out of 550. My family condition is poor and am want to continue my studies but it is unlikely, am also want to join a cadet college and later join PAF, Pak army or pak navy As an officer, so am here to know about the cadet colleges in pakistan under government. Anyone one here who can guide me about this?

My best wishes for you. You've got brilliant marks in the ninth standard, bravo, and I'm sure you can put in more effort and do better. I remember reading this behind a bus 'Niyat naik, manzil asan'. Work hard to get financial stability just enough to pass you for FSc and then things will be much easier. I remember my O Levels and part of A Levels which went very hard because of financial issues because my father was jobless. But things work, there is someone above Who controls everything and makes a way.

Good luck.

all cadet colleges offer scholarships, but not 100%. but to qualify for it u need to pass the written exam n medical.
u can also try for good schools as all good schools offer scholarships

9598425026_f2da1f53eb_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom