What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Hope Azerbaijan goes for block 3s it will be good match for Armenia's Su30s.

Alhamdullilah

Nigeria is set to receive 3 JF-17 Block II's from PAC Kamra in Q1'2020.

The production has entered final assembly at AMF. :pakistan:

EDIT: Total order stands at 08 JF-17 Block II with an option of 08 more (subject to funds)
is the news authenticated or just based on social media posting?

I can elaborate further.

Fake news.
By end of this year, you will be ashamed of your words.
Alhamdullilah

Nigeria is set to receive 3 JF-17 Block II's from PAC Kamra in Q1'2020.

The production has entered final assembly at AMF. :pakistan:

EDIT: Total order stands at 08 JF-17 Block II with an option of 08 more (subject to funds)
You broke the News!
They are still building these? I would've thought they built these last year and Nigerian pilots were probably familiarising themselves with their own.Thunders this year.
Nigerian Jf17 production began bit later. First orders of Myanmar (first batch) was dealt.

Why should I spread the fake news?

They are still building these? I would've thought they built these last year and Nigerian pilots were probably familiarising themselves with their own.Thunders this year.

They were posted in APF the last i heard. On a simulator. Later they were attached with a OCU JF-17 sqn.

Update#2:

Two more major allies of Pakistan are in talks for JF-17 Block III.

Hint: One of them flies F/A-18 and other one will operate Rafales/Eurofighters. ;)

You broke the News!

Oops! I did it again!

By end of this year, you will be ashamed of your words.

You broke the News!

Nigerian Jf17 production began bit later. First orders of Myanmar (first batch) was dealt.

Why should I spread the fake news?
sir i was just confirming. my intention wasnt to show that you are spreading false new. however am sorry if i say something wrong.

moreover how many birds we are going to export to azerbaijan ?

They were posted in APF the last i heard. On a simulator. Later they were attached with a OCU JF-17 sqn.

Update#2:

Hint: One of them flies F/A-18 and other one will operate Rafales/Eurofighters. ;)
Fella, kindly put yourself on hold.
The hints you are giving are too straightforward and must not be discussed on public forums.

Update#2:

Oops! I did it again!
ksa and qatar?

sir i was just confirming. my intention wasnt to show that you are spreading false new. however am sorry if i say something wrong.

moreover how many birds we are going to export to azerbaijan ?
Sufficient to raise two combat squadrons.

Fella, kindly put yourself on hold.
The hints you are giving are too straightforward and must not be discussed on public forums.

Trust me when I say this. This is nothing classified about this information since it is merely a trade deal and i have not mentioned any source. Furthermore, I know much more significant things. But only a few select things come out. So all is good.

Malaysia and Qatar.

I dont see anything coming from Qatar considering the just purchased a batch of new F-15QA. Malaysia probably wont come to fruition either as Malaysia has had tons of issues with Russian engines, to the point where they have grounded entire fleets. Don't get very excited. Besides, i personally wouldn't want to see this aircraft around the world. Just take a look at the combat record of Russian aircraft. It is terrible compared to American ones, this is because they're typically sold to poorer countries which do not have the same training standards. Selling to sub par forces will only tarnish the Thunder's record.

I dont see anything coming from Qatar considering the just purchased a batch of new F-15QA.

So what? How does F-15QA, Rafale and Eurofighter cater to Qatar's need for a light weight fighter?

Malaysia probably wont come to fruition either as Malaysia has had tons of issues with Russian engines, to the point where they have grounded entire fleets.

Malaysia did have trouble with RD-33's of Mig 29's but that particular issue doesnt occur with RD-93. You just made a big assumption. Plus they had no such trouble with Su-30's which is also a Russian aircraft

Don't get very excited. Besides, i personally wouldn't want to see this aircraft around the world. Just take a look at the combat record of Russian aircraft. It is terrible compared to American ones, this is because they're typically sold to poorer countries which do not have the same training standards. Selling to sub par forces will only tarnish the Thunder's record.

Another flawed argument.

By what measure did you just consider RMAF and QAF as subpar? RMAF has a very professional Air Force. QAF has over 70% pilots trained by Pakistani's at PFT/BFT level. Hence adjectives like subpar or poor do not fit here.

Please rethink your story.

Update#2:

Malaysia and Qatar :)

Back
Top Bottom