What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Then why India send engine to Russia why they don't repair or service them in india

Who told you that Hal have inhouse overhaul facility for AL-31 and have absorbed 85% manufacturing capability from the raw material (Some Parts cannot be made in India due to non availability of tools and machines or the superior technology required ). Country don't want to share their secrets regarding some metallurgy secret and special types of riviting and welding technique even with the friendly nation its all buisness

for rd33 engine India is the only country in the world outside Russia to have manufacturing and overhaul facility.

Hope you got some points

Regards

tin ke daabe ko fighter jet samjh rahe hai
lol...
Bhaiya kahan se chooot kar chale aa rahe ho yahan koi tin ka daaba nahi hai baba

I think India would be foolish not to be concerned. It is not important how much of the fighter is made in/by Paistan - what matters is that Pakistan is acquiring what seems to be a good fighter at a relatively low price and in the process learning design, engineering and maintenance. Haven't kept up on what the current sourcing arrangements are but I recall the design was by a Russian company (Mikayan), engine and avionics too were Russian; Integration was Chinese and manufacture & financing are joint Sino Pak.

India should also be concerned that so many large projects within India are out of keel - they should really get US defence companies and Israelis to start building from scratch in India. If Ford and Boeing can use Indians to do engineering design, why not take the next step?

The big picture IMO is this: regardless of how many conventional troops, fighters, ships, subs etc Pakistan gets/makes, India will always have an order of magnitude advantage. And the more Pakistanis spend on these, the less they have to spend on newer nukes the control of which is what India should really watch out for, so India should really be happy to let Pakistan focus on the JF17 and whatnot.

Read of above post of yours that clearly state that your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is using foreign technology completely

So...............................

I think India would be foolish not to be concerned. It is not important how much of the fighter is made in/by Paistan - what matters is that Pakistan is acquiring what seems to be a good fighter at a relatively low price and in the process learning design, engineering and maintenance. Haven't kept up on what the current sourcing arrangements are but I recall the design was by a Russian company (Mikayan), engine and avionics too were Russian; Integration was Chinese and manufacture & financing are joint Sino Pak.

India should also be concerned that so many large projects within India are out of keel - they should really get US defence companies and Israelis to start building from scratch in India. If Ford and Boeing can use Indians to do engineering design, why not take the next step?

The big picture IMO is this: regardless of how many conventional troops, fighters, ships, subs etc Pakistan gets/makes, India will always have an order of magnitude advantage. And the more Pakistanis spend on these, the less they have to spend on newer nukes the control of which is what India should really watch out for, so India should really be happy to let Pakistan focus on the JF17 and whatnot.

The Real power and the area of concern is not the plane but the weapon package associated with it and its proliferation. And not a single poster haven't made any comment Ha thats strange.
Any un developed country buying JF-17 would become poor airforce to BVR and Antiship Cruise missile capable force, thats the threat. PAF with Sabre with BVR will more threat more than J10 without BVR.

Any way your essay was good

Original article wasn't written by express tribune.. but some media.. PS:HINDI MEDIA IS AS SHITTY AS **** MEDIA
Wow,
again read what economics times wrote, It mentioned Indian concerns about falling sqdn strengths not your export. Jeez what has happened to simple comprehension.

i want to know what they think of it, you got a problem with that ?

Hi,

Why do you want to put yourself in a position of weakness by asking---. They are clueless as to what they have been doing----on purpose----.

To hide their embarrassment regarding the Tejas----they have decided to wear it as a badge of honor---.

They are bullshitt-ing about building from scratch----. There is no one in the world that can build a current generation fighter from scratch other than the USA and Russia---. There is no 'scratch' in the Tejas but layers of dust lying deep on the project.

Even large car manufacturers think a 100 times before thinking of building a new car engine from scratch---they even don't do it.

This learning from scratch is only to cover their ar-se and the shame of the failures that they have to face in the engineering world of aeronautics on the face of this earth---they are lucky that we do not have internet and news connection with other intelligent living beings of the GALAXY.

You want THESE FAILURES to comments on YOUR SUCCESS---.

The Real power and the area of concern is not the plane but the weapon package associated with it and its proliferation. And not a single poster haven't made any comment Ha thats strange.
Any un developed country buying JF-17 would become poor airforce to BVR and Antiship Cruise missile capable force, thats the threat. PAF with Sabre with BVR will more threat more than J10 without BVR.

Sir,

You only have 95 posts and barely 2 months on the forum----. The weapons package and its potency has been discussed by this old dad many many months ago. That is an old subject.

Hi,

Why do you want to put yourself in a position of weakness by asking---. They are clueless as to what they have been doing----on purpose----.

To hide their embarrassment regarding the Tejas----they have decided to wear it as a badge of honor---.

They are bullshitt-ing about building from scratch----. There is no one in the world that can build a current generation fighter from scratch other than the USA and Russia---. There is no 'scratch' in the Tejas but layers of dust lying deep on the project.

Even large car manufacturers think a 100 times before thinking of building a new car engine from scratch---they even don't do it.

This learning from scratch is only to cover their ar-se and the shame of the failures that they have to face in the engineering world of aeronautics on the face of this earth---they are lucky that we do not have internet and news connection with other intelligent living beings of the GALAXY.

You want THESE FAILURES to comments on YOUR SUCCESS---.

Sir,

You only have 95 posts and barely 2 months on the forum----. The weapons package and its potency has been discussed by this old dad many many months ago. That is an old subject.
Well thanks for your opinion.

i am very well aware that the tejas is not indigenous as stated.

all i asked for was an opinion. calm down

also i noticed a lot of people say Sir. whats with that? last time i said sir was in high school when i was 15.

@MastanKhan - you make partly valid points, the ones about building things from scratch. There is no need for that approach as long as there is sufficient tot alongwith any purchase. The Chinese have become masters of that - they buy but with strict tot conditions. (Where the source does not agree they steal but that's a different topic eg JPL).

India's problems are two fold - neither are to do with technical knowhow. The 1st is delays in decision making: it takes years! and the second is accommodation - there was a period between 1980 and 201x where they tried to accommodate every source and ended up with too much variety. And ofcourse things like HAL functioning as government company instead of private.

All that has changed.

@MastanKhan - you make partly valid points, the ones about building things from scratch. There is no need for that approach as long as there is sufficient tot alongwith any purchase. The Chinese have become masters of that - they buy but with strict tot conditions. (Where the source does not agree they steal but that's a different topic eg JPL).

India's problems are two fold - neither are to do with technical knowhow. The 1st is delays in decision making: it takes years! and the second is accommodation - there was a period between 1980 and 201x where they tried to accommodate every source and ended up with too much variety. And ofcourse things like HAL functioning as government company instead of private.

All that has changed.

Hi,

As you know well---it was all about making money and having secure jobs---. The powers to be knew what they were doing---people wanted made in india---they were gullible---and the babus and the engineers had a heyday---.

I dont think India should be concern of our "Jf-17 Export" its not the IAF who always cry...its mostly the "Indian Media" that crys and have concern on everything that is Pakistani, as for "Tejas" Best of Luck and why would they be worried they have better options to go with rather then going for Tejas which is just to fill the void and to compete Pakistan's JFT.

Dil pe Mat le hath mein le
Itna zazbati hone ki Kya jarorat hai Bhai

Ok tell me su30 will first to spot f16/jf17 or vice versa

Which BVR is better Russian American or Chinese

Aur su30 gwadar ponch ke bomb girake wapas agaya phir ankh khulgayi Teri lol

Su30 as per your theory if spot f16 from 300 km Tu Kya jaate tud lega Kya koi BVR 300km range hai drawing ki baat nahi in service no
15 BVR bhi hot oh Kya 1 BVR is kafi hai kaboom ke liye

Bhai mere itni mehnat se type kiya hai paad to le.
With the induction of AWAAC in both the country where is the advantage losing. And MKI will like to show its radar illuminating which has more power output and would be loaded with 2 times more bvr and one more pilot for weapon control and could fly from far away like Gwalior Base, drop bomb and return, Masla Kya Hai. Read it properly then present your view properly. One more thing Bhaiya 1 RCS for 100 Km ka matlab 100 RCS for 10000 km nahi hota hai.

GAL PALLE PAD GAYEE

Su30 as per your theory if spot f16 from 300 km Tu Kya jaate tud lega Kya koi BVR 300km range hai drawing ki baat nahi in service no

Sir,

Please respect the forum---our Lingua franca is English---. As for BVR's---the americans are the best then the Chinese SD 10 b---and then the Russians---.

India has the older versions with a very poor kill ratio at 70 % of the range---. There are no bvr's with 300 KM range against fighter aircraft.

In actual combat----SU 30 would be the last aircraft to see action---the first in line would be the mirage 2k's and mig29's---.

India will not risk the SU 30 until air superiority has been reached----. If it lost a large number of SU 30----that will be a big hurt to the ego and moral---.

Right now the aim 120 on the blk 52 F 16's is the most advanced bvr missile in the arena.

Bhai mere you enjoy with your Pakistani Pal there is no way to discuss with you and there is no point to tell you.
Technologies keep changing and evolving and so did the tactics and doctrine. We were discussing the technical factors in an hypothetical warfare. Now since you had lower your standand to hath and janthe where I can't go lets say you enjoy in your bathroom dreaming and pls BUZZ ME OFF!!

Sir,

Respected Sir,

Is there any relation between the no. of posts and the time spending in this forum and the facts I presented.
I am not trying to take authority from you. Since I have only 95 post you can go through them and point me where I am wrong and what I believe is incorrect with facts. You might have more knowledge than me but believe me you would be talking to a technical person with open mind and who can accept reality with clear mind.

And the above statement of yours regarding embarrassment and hiding face due to honor you are 100% true but I disagree with your belief.

thanks and regards

So you guys don't admit this fact that your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is not your indegeous fighter even paint and nut bolt is foregin

So you guys are not admit this fact that your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is not your indenginous technology but India copy foreign technology and paste into LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT and call it that technology is developed by India, what a poor little Indian that live in their fantasy land

Bhai mere you enjoy with your Pakistani Pal there is no way to discuss with you and there is no point to tell you.
Technologies keep changing and evolving and so did the tactics and doctrine. We were discussing the technical factors in an hypothetical warfare. Now since you had lower your standand to hath and janthe where I can't go lets say you enjoy in your bathroom dreaming and pls BUZZ ME OFF!!

Respected Sir,

Is there any relation between the no. of posts and the time spending in this forum and the facts I presented.
I am not trying to take authority from you. Since I have only 95 post you can go through them and point me where I am wrong and what I believe is incorrect with facts. You might have more knowledge than me but believe me you would be talking to a technical person with open mind and who can accept reality with clear mind.

And the above statement of yours regarding embarrassment and hiding face due to honor you are 100% true but I disagree with your belief.

thanks and regards
Dear he meant to say that you are asking questions which are already answered in old threads...... since you are new so you will read them time to time..... any way.....:welcome: to:pdf:

Well thanks for your opinion.

i am very well aware that the tejas is not indigenous as stated.

all i asked for was an opinion. calm down

also i noticed a lot of people say Sir. whats with that? last time i said sir was in high school when i was 15.
We use word Sir to show respect...... to senior members or well informed ones..... If you r not very old man, THEN u must use it too.....:P how old are you??

Back
Top Bottom