What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

That was a typo...

No way falling for the explanation you given of your name...:oops::disagree::disagree:

Marlin could have been from the Great Magician MARLIN and the Blue could be the Lady of the Lake... is an appropriate explanation...:thank_you2:

Guess try harder...Reality is reality... Any ways no more personal info...:close_tema:

If my memory serves me correctly in one of the MMRCA thread there was a very valid reason for choosing the rafale over EFT. That was EFT can not carry the same amount of payload that Rafale can and EFT also is not very good at air to ground missions where as the Rafale excels in that...
if you want i said exactly where im from but will have to go through 300 post to find where im from

That was a typo...

No way falling for the explanation you given of your name...:oops::disagree::disagree:

Marlin could have been from the Great Magician MARLIN and the Blue could be the Lady of the Lake... is an appropriate explanation...:thank_you2:

Guess try harder...Reality is reality... Any ways no more personal info...:close_tema:

If my memory serves me correctly in one of the MMRCA thread there was a very valid reason for choosing the rafale over EFT. That was EFT can not carry the same amount of payload that Rafale can and EFT also is not very good at air to ground missions where as the Rafale excels in that...
i will save my comments for the thread im making tomorrow eft vs rafale

the eurofighter will have any your planes.
Now THIS is Pure English

su30 mki- it will be a good fight but the eurofighter is just more agile, aerodynamically advanced, has long range radar's more advanced close range and beyond visual range missiles. the enhanced version with tv will also have the su-35. so thats that

Pure English but any way Su 30 MKI with 2.5 D TVC aerodynamically inferior to Eurofighter can be debatable but with SU35 with 3D thrust vectoring you are wrong. Russian make the best fighter in this class. Meteors BVR is yet to enter the service, you forgot other nations are also working in Ram jet propulsion based BVR but any way it is leading in this. About radar which one CAPTOR or CAPTOR-E (under development) have you read about the IBRIS E radar which will be the most powerful radar airborne in the world with 20w output or the BARS Aesa Radars candidate for Super Sukhoi beside our SU30 MKI BARS. In other avionics Russia lags behind the european but hey it is been provided by the notorious Israel and France. Israel avionics is even used by USA and in no way inferior with the european counterpart.

mirage mk2. don't even bother. it's based on the mirage III which was developed in the 1950's. the mk2 is just a developed/enhanced version
Are you serious considering mk2005 outdated/inferior Ah I forgot to mention METEORS can also be equiped with it.

hal tejas well not even worth talking about it
mig 21m/mf again not even worth talking about it

HAL Tejas mk1 and Mig21 are point defence fighter they will be used under the umbrella of MKI and they will be scrambled for a quick aproach and attack bvr tacktics. MK2 will be in different category still under development.

the jaguars and the mig27 are useless but they don't count as they are ground attack.
Jaguar and mig27 are ground attack fighter, Mig27 with heavy armour is outdated i agree but could be handy for pounding convoy vehicle. Jaguar with Darlin III upg is dedicated ground attack fighter with tree top flying capability, now why they are going to have a dogfight with your EUROFIGHTER heck they even don't have any Radar.

even the rafale the eurofighter would still have it any day. and articles online prove it to by pilots.

you (the iaf) were going to choose the eurofighter over the rafale but chose the rafale because its cheaper.

if we want more we will get more typhoons. our defence budget is big as well. our weapons are way better than yours.
Now you are living in illusion Rafale f4 which will be in IAF inventory is an omnirole fighter plane and is available in naval version also, with very high reliability, low fly cost and more mature than EUrofighter which is not mature to its tranche 4 and will take upto 2020 to get ready. Your claim for EUROFIGHTER is very bold but it will become very potent fighter someday but the cost is also growing. The only thing it is being alive is because of the GERMANY which is playing much more and bigger part in supporting rather that british.

Rafael was chosen because
1. It was more mature
2. Gives same advantage with cheaper cost
3. Political

Now the claim of your EUROFIGHTER to take on any plane of IAF anyday easily I can say you don't have any idea about air warfare. Even Mig21 can distroy F-22 any day it all depends on tactics. I had explained you in earlier thread.

Regarding RAF superiority over IAF do you have any valid reason or any link for your claim either they don't spend much time in flying hour or they don't eat enough EGG or drink MILK.

Last edited:
Then why India send engine to Russia why they don't repair or service them in india

83 % percent of the AL 31FP engines are manufactured at a facility at 100 km distance from my home ,at HAL Koraput division...
alongwith some Tumansky and RD 33 too

Ever heard of the recent Su 30SM fighter ?? It is the Russian version of Su 30MKI
And fyi Su 30mki was tailor made for IAF ,as it was the first operational thrust vectored engine fighter in the world.

Future fight will be fought with BVR and dog fight will be very rare to happen. If su30mki is visible to the enemy it loses the advantage when Pakistan and India so close they can see each other fighter taking of and landing with their awacs .
It will be interesting to see what will happen I time of war.
Dear Sir, from where did you got all these information. Its high to check the legitimately of your source.
India don't have the will and the capability for reverse engineering like our eastern counterpart.
Do you really consider other fighters except mirage 2000 as junk ?? IS THAT ILLUSION OR YOUR SOURCE VIEW

which big a$$ tanker if I am correct you are referring to Su30 MKI which is a Air Superiority Fighter which never hides itself not did these types of planes intend to do like F-15. They are not meant to sneak trough and close the gap to fire its BVR. They come with the shear fire power and very powerful radars which is the main power and have very high range and lotering time so decide the time and the place, direction for the fight. They might wait till the PAF fighter plane which were scrambled burns out their fuel. Any way I don't ant to come in details but they do have the capability to pose the threat to the AWACs itself. Just give it a thought and you can refer and discuss with your source briefly.

Regards

Bhai why are you are firing the Speculations like AK47. Talk only the confirmed deals and news and if not do point as its your own view

You can use wikipedia for all the information for this, though not the best source but sure give you some idea. You can also visit the tejas news and development thread in PDF.
i Can only say that tejas is only that much indigenous like Grippen is Swedish.

You can use wikipedia for all the information for this, though not the best source but sure give you some idea. You can also visit the tejas news and development thread in PDF.
i Can only say that tejas is as much indigenous like Grippen is Swedish.

1. American GE F414 engine KAVERI ENGINE DON'T HAVE THRUST REQUIRED

2. Israeli Elta EL/M-2032 multi-mode radar ANTENNA IS INDIGENOUS WITH ISRAELI BACKEND WORK ON AESA UTTAM

3. Israeli Elbit-furnished DASH helmet-mounted display and sight (HMDS) DON'T WANT TO EXPORT NOR DO WE HAVE AND COMPANY WITH THIS SPECIALTY

4. French Sextant multi-function displays (MFDs) INDIGENOUS PROVIDED BY SAMTEL

5. British Martin-Baker zero-zero ejection seat INDIGENOUS WORK AND DEVELOPMENT

6. Israeli Rafael laser Litening Targeting Pods BEST IN THE BUISSNESS

7. Russian GSh-23 cannon VERY RELIABLE TO DEVELOP INHOUSE IS UNECONOMICAL

8. Russian/Israeli missiles WORKING ON ASTRA

Should i mention two dozen more villayti components.BHAI MERE YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE TYRES.
WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT THE PARTS SHOULD BE FROM INDIAN COMPANY. WHEN YOU MANUFACTURE A PLANE THERE ARE SO MANY PARTS WHICH IS SUPPLIED BY VENDORS NOW WHETHER IT IS AN INDIAN OR A FOREIGNER DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. IF SUPPLIED BY INDIAN FIRM YOU CALLED IT INDIGENOUS WHETHER IT JUST IMPORT FROM SOME OTHER COUNTRY CAN BRAND ITS NAME OR THE FOREIGNER COMPANY WHICH SET UP ITS PLANT IN INDIA AND MANUFACTURE IN INDIA E.G GENERAL ELECTRIC INDIGENOUS. IN THE PRESENT WORLD ITS ONLY WHICH ECONOMICALLY VIABLE.
ONLY THING WHY IT IS CONCERNED IS

1. COUNTY WANT TO SAVE ITS FORIEGN CURRENCY
2. WHATS TO DEVELOP ITS LOCAL COMPANY
3. FEAR OF SANCTIONS AND POLITICS

Future fight will be fought with BVR and dog fight will be very rare to happen. If su30mki is visible to the enemy it loses the advantage when Pakistan and India so close they can see each other fighter taking of and landing with their awacs .
It will be interesting to see what will happen I time of war.

Bhai mere itni mehnat se type kiya hai paad to le.
With the induction of AWAAC in both the country where is the advantage losing. And MKI will like to show its radar illuminating which has more power output and would be loaded with 2 times more bvr and one more pilot for weapon control and could fly from far away like Gwalior Base, drop bomb and return, Masla Kya Hai. Read it properly then present your view properly. One more thing Bhaiya 1 RCS for 100 Km ka matlab 100 RCS for 10000 km nahi hota hai.

GAL PALLE PAD GAYEE

Now is Pure English

Pure English but any way Su 30 MKI with 2.5 D TVC aerodynamically inferior to Eurofighter can be debatable but with SU35 with 3D thrust vectoring you are wrong. Russian make the best fighter in this class. Meteors BVR is yet to enter the service, you forgot other nations are also working in Ram jet propulsion based radars but any way it is leading in this. About radar which one CAPTOR or CAPTOR-E (under development) have you read about the IBRIS E radar which will be the most powerful radar airborne in the world with 20w output or the BARS Aesa Radars candidate for Super Sukhoi beside our SU30 MKI BARS. In other avionics Russia lags behind the european but hey it is been provided by the notorious Israel and France. Israel avionics is even used by USA and in no way inferior with the european counterpart.

Are you serious considering mk2005 outdated/inferior Ah I forgot to mention METEORS can also be equiped with it.

HAL Tejas mk1 and Mig21 are point defence fighter they will be used under the umbrella of MKI and they will be scrambled for a quick aproach and attack bvr tacktics. MK2 will be in different category still under development.

Jaguar and mig27 are ground attack fighter, Mig27 with heavy armour is outdated i agree but could be handy for pounding convoy vehicle. Jaguar with Darlin III upg is dedicated ground attack fighter with tree top flying capability, now why they are going to have a dogfight with your EUROFIGHTER heck they even don't have any Radar.

Now you are living in illusion Rafale f4 which will be in IAF inventory is an omnirole fighter plane and is available in naval version also, with very high reliability, low fly cost and more mature than EUrofighter which is not mature to its tranche 4 and will take upto 2020 to get ready. Your claim for EUROFIGHTER is very bold but it will become very potent fighter someday but the cost is also growing. The only thing it is being alive is because of the GERMANY which is playing much more and bigger part in supporting rather that british.

Rafael was chosen because
1. It was more mature
2. Gives same advantage with cheaper cost
3. Political

Now the claim of your EUROFIGHTER to take on any plane of IAF anyday easily I can say you don't have any idea about air warfare. Even Mig21 can distroy F-22 any day it all depends on tactics. I had explained you in earlier thread.

Regarding RAF superiority over IAF do you have any valid reason or any link for your claim either they don't spend much time in flying hour or they don't eat enough EGG or drink MILK.

i will answer you question on the new thread i am making tomorrow. apparently i will get banned for trolling.

so back to the relevant thread issue. india not liking the jf17 being exported and how the tejas is yet to take of (it has)

what do you think of the jf17? you being a neutral person and not pro-indian or anti-pakistani

i find pakistans loving the jf17 (obvious) and indians the same with the tejas.

or if you are finding it hard to answer the question (quiet understandable) what do you like about the jf17?

i will answer you question on the new thread i am making tomorrow. apparently i will get banned for trolling.

so back to the relevant thread issue. india not liking the jf17 being exported and how the tejas is yet to take of (it has)

what do you think of the jf17? you being a neutral person and not pro-indian or anti-pakistani

or if you are finding it hard to answer the question (quiet understandable) what do you like about the jf17?

Sir,

Why are you begging to know about the JF 17 what Indians think about it----.

I will be looking forward to you new thread

JF-17 is a fighter completed from the incomplete Super 7 project around PAF Requirement

JF-17 is cheap light weight single engine almost 4th gen fighter and the true replacement for j7 and mig21 present. Tejas is fighter that is meant for not only IAF but also to bring and develop the technology to create fighter plane from scratch.

Both will fulfill their purpose

As I said, IAF / India has no concerns on JF17's export. and looks like EXp Tribune might havecrafted the title for sensationalism.
Original article wasn't written by express tribune.. but some media.. PS:HINDI MEDIA IS AS SHITTY AS **** MEDIA

Sir,

Why are you begging to know about the JF 17 what Indians think about it----.
He is not begging and I will answer him correctly. It will be my view and not other Indians

regards

Original article wasn't written by express tribune.. but some media.. PS:HINDI MEDIA IS AS SHITTY AS **** MEDIA
Oh Bhai you are full member with these type of 16 Shitty quotes and I am still new recruits

WHY

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom