What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

جی ایف 17 مقامی طور پر چین کی شراکت کے ساتھ تیار کیا جاتا ہے۔ یہ کم وزن کا لڑاکا طیارہ ہے جو کہ 55000 فٹ کی بلندی تک پرواز کر سکتا ہے اور اس کی تیز ترین رفتار 2.0 ماک یعنی آواز کی رفتار سے دو گنا تک ہے۔

ایئر وائس مارشل ارشد ملک نے مزید بتایا کہ یہ معاہدہ صرف طیاروں کی فروخت کا نہیں بلکہ اس میں تکنیکی امداد اور تربیت کا ایک مکمل پیکج شامل ہے۔

ایک سوال کے جواب میں انھوں نے بتایا کہ یہ خبر درست نہیں کہ پیرس ایئر شو میں اسی افراد اس طیارے کی تشہیر کے لیے گئے ہوئے ہیں بلکہ یہ تعداد تین یا چار افراد کی ہے جو کہ چینی ماہرین کی مدد سے اس طیارے کی فروخت کے لیے کوشاں ہیں۔

’پاکستان کے جنگی جہاز جے ایف 17 کی فروخت کا معاہدہ‘ - BBC Urdu

Max Speed of JF-17 = Mach 2

Guys.
All that I have heard is that we have had interest shown by 12 nations and negotiations are on going with them. Whether we reach the stage of a formal contract remains to be seen. You need to take the Pakistani press with a pinch of salt. So dont start counting your chicks before they are hatched.
Araz

delivery time would be a problem as every expected country would ask to deliver him first.

A third assembly line for JF-17 assembly was on offer to both Egypt and Argentina for faster delivery. Egypt might not have the money after buying Migs and Rafales, Argentina is still negotiating. New assembly line in another country is still very possible.

One other possibility was since Saudi's were keen on boosting their aviation sector, a assembly plant in Saudi Arab be created for meeting export orders. Saudi Arab will invest and create infrastructure as well as gain profit from sales.

Will have to wait and see. PAC keeps its a tight control on information till the last moment.

Mubarrak ho!!

A reward for hard work due for a while but now a reality.

To my understanding - the export target country in 'Asia' doesn't mean South Asia - it means South East Asia (part of ASEAN)...so let the speculation run wild :-)

If it is indeed Myanmar then our air force planners have some extra brain cells to burn.
Apko bhi Ramzan mubarak ho :partay:

Hehehehe yara I know mujhay bahaduri aur chutiaapay ka farq maloom hai hahahaha tu murwaye ga aur phir hansay ga mujh per hahaha
bhai i failed to understand the line give me some hints . not zardari ok because all Abuses fit on zardari

1102909512-1.gif

According to this news Air Vice Marshal Arshad Malik has said Pakistan has signed initial contracts with 12 countries for supply of JF-17 to them. The deliveries will begin in 2017. Either our news papers have totally gone mad or PAF is really genius that they have managed to sign contracts with 12 countries.

Congratulations to the genius engineers & pilots of PakisTan air fOrCe who work selflessly for the betterment of our national defenCe of PakisTan ... :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom