What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? We don't even know who's responsible yet. Stop pointing fingers already.

Really, don't you know for whom I am talking about? I have already wished that there should not be any link to Pak behind these attacks, but a lot of think tanks already predicted about these attacks with reasons.
Even you know the fact but you are not ready to accept that for the time being.
Still wishing that if I would prove to be wrong!!!!!

Sad news.

From this, the Indian government must remember not to fund, arm and train terror groups in neighbouring countries - they have a tendency to come back and bite hard.

thks for ur mature reply...it as needed urgently and u fulfilled ur promise:sick:

Horrible news. I hope if this was indeed a terror attack, though it probably was, those that did this learn what is hell on earth before they are sent to the hell below earth.
R.I.P and wish a fast and steady recovery for our Hindu brothers and sisters.

Sometimes I feel India should learn from Israel on how to deal with these scums

RIP to the dead. I hope the terrorists & those who are involved with them get 'punished severely' for this. I hope this does not result in finger pointing, & the derailment of talks between India & Pakistan. Feeling very terrible right now, sad & worried as well.

Indian Mujahiddin is being named.. Dont know if its true..

Hope the Indian Government would not accuse Pakistan this time. Accusing Pakistan and China to hide its own incompetence to find peaceful solutions to maoists insurgencies, hindu radicalism, extremism and separatism and also to curb the growing discontent and frustration of Indians. Anyway Pakistan is ready to face any military challenge from India and all our missiles and nuclear warheads are ready for launching to counter any military threats from India. We all pray that India with its stockpile of US and Israeli weapons would not drag Pakistan into an all scale nuclear war. Pakistan does not want to challenge India as the No 1 Weapons Importer. Its a hightly praised title and we hope India remains the No 1 Weapons Importer for the forthcoming centuries but this must not give India the feelings that it is now so strong that it could threaten and bully its neighbours. Anyway may the deceased rest in peace and our sympathy to the victims.

RIP to the dead. I hope the terrorists & those who are involved with them get 'punished severely' for this. I hope this does not result in finger pointing, & the derailment of talks between India & Pakistan. Feeling very terrible right now, sad & worried as well.

Thanks!!

This is really sad & surprising coincident that whenever India Pakistan talks starts to crawl off to some sort direction, similar incident happens and the whole process takes a back seat..

It looks like some parties do not want these talks to progress.. :frown:

Sad news.

From this, the Indian government must remember not to fund, arm and train terror groups in neighbouring countries - they have a tendency to come back and bite hard.

It was not long ago that similar random bomb blasts were happening in Sri Lanka.

Just keep your stories up to you, no one is listening you though.
If we would have done that whatever you have assumed to, you wont be able to post anything more here......

Looks like Pakistan is not involved, and was a Indian terrorist group, Mujjaridian.

With talks commencing and going well so far between India and Pakistan, I hope that the Indian establishment doesn't let any group succeed in derailing the talks by blowing up property in India. India needs to brace itself and be prepared for future attempts by terrorists who will be most prejudiced by peaceful Indian - Pakistani relations. There are many groups within Pakistan itself which must be fuming about the recent high delegation talks between India and Pakistan post Mumbai. I don't believe that these groups will take to peaceful protests in the streets of Pakistan. Intelligence agencies in India should be placed on high alert.

Sad news.

It was not long ago that similar random bomb blasts were happening in Sri Lanka.

If you want to talk about the big bad evil India and LTTE, go find the appropriate thread. No one's interested in your sob story here.

oh god.... my firends mobile is not connecting hope he is fine.....

A Indian terrorist group targetted the attacks.

It definetly is not IM one of the troll's gave a clue today is 13 july and kasabs birthday.By the way Kasab is pakistani

Hope the Indian Government would not accuse Pakistan this time. Accusing Pakistan and China to hide its own incompetence to find peaceful solutions to maoists insurgencies, hindu radicalism, extremism and separatism and also to curb the growing discontent and frustration of Indians. Anyway Pakistan is ready to face any military challenge from India and all our missiles and nuclear warheads are ready for launching to counter any military threats from India. We all pray that India with its stockpile of US and Israeli weapons would not drag Pakistan into an all scale nuclear war. Pakistan does not want to challenge India as the No 1 Weapons Importer. Its a hightly praised title and we hope India remains the No 1 for the forthcoming centuries but this must not give India the feelings that it could threaten and bully its neighbours. Anyway may the deceased rest in peace and our sympathy to the victims.

What a douche! When did ANYONE blame Pakistan?! Apart from one person. And when did India EVER blame China for ANY terrorist attack in India. You need to get your facts right.

And instead of paying condolences you're saying 'We're ready for a war.' How pathetic!

Terrorists are terrorists. Did anyone take responsibility yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom