What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
how immature these trolls are , they are probably no less than terrorists..

anyways, 10 deaths confirmed

RIP to the dead. I hope the terrorists & those who are involved with them get 'punished severely' for this. I hope this does not result in finger pointing, & the derailment of talks between India & Pakistan. Feeling very terrible right now, sad & worried as well.

:( what a sad morning and looks like some people who seem to enjoy the news are already in their false-flag avatars.

More hard time to come for Pak to face.

1. No aid from America.
2. Pak threatened US to withdraw troops from NW region.
3. US scaled up drone attacks.
4. Blasts in Mumbai.
5. More troops on Indo-Pak border.
6. Troops withdrawl from NW by Pak.

Everything is clear!!!

INDIA is on high alert. One team of NSG commandoes have been deployed from Mumbai. High profile meeting to come.
GOI can't stay silent all the time........
I wish this time INDIAN mor*n politicians will allow some action this time.

What are you talking about? We don't even know who's responsible yet. Stop pointing fingers already.

Looks like Pakistan is not involved, and was a Indian terrorist group, Mujjaridian.

More hard time to come for Pak to face.

1. No aid from America.
2. Pak threatened US to withdraw troops from NW region.
3. US scaled up drone attacks.
4. Blasts in Mumbai.
5. More troops on Indo-Pak border.
6. Troops withdrawl from NW by Pak.

Everything is clear!!!

INDIA is on high alert. One team of NSG commandoes have been deployed from Mumbai. High profile meeting to come.
GOI can't stay silent all the time........
I wish this time INDIAN mor*n politicians will allow some action this time.

bash as much as you can but out of our house .let us sleep ok

Sad news.

From this, the Indian government must remember not to fund, arm and train terror groups in neighbouring countries - they have a tendency to come back and bite hard.

It was not long ago that similar random bomb blasts were happening in Sri Lanka.

bolllywood uses explosives in their movies...i wonder where they get it from and what are the SOP's and law regarding it....CBI should definitely look into it

Please, can you quite the trolling, & just stop commenting here? This is a serious thread, & we are all anxiously & tensely waiting for the developments on this incident to arise, & we do not need this trolling from your side. We are tense as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom