What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation of 11 persons died and 200 injured. :angry:

Were you expecting some nukes here?

Its not some pro job...or derailing Pak-India talks next month....o well...some people always at work..

No specific group has claimed responsibility yet. Security needs to be tightened up. This seems to be a warning shot

why don't we massacre the terrosits handlers and their families when these incidents occur.We need to sponsor covert groups overtly

Horrible news. I hope if this was indeed a terror attack, though it probably was, those that did this learn what is hell on earth before they are sent to the hell below earth.
R.I.P and wish a fast and steady recovery for our Hindu brothers and sisters.

Mr.

Bomb does not ask religion and then explodes. Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh & all other suffer..

Don't try to be too smart boy...

Horrible news. I hope if this was indeed a terror attack, though it probably was, those that did this learn what is hell on earth before they are sent to the hell below earth.

india has citizens of all religions brother not only hindus.
i wish all are safe..

NSG has been set on high alert
high alert in many cities

in my city each car is been checked which is in the cant area by army and police

bolllywood uses explosives in their movies...i wonder where they get it from and what are the SOP's and law regarding it....CBI should definitely look into it

I cant believe it, how can Mumbai be targetted twice in short period by terrorist?

The mumbai head police can f*** off!!!!

why don't we massacre the terrosits handlers and their families when these incidents occur.We need to sponsor covert groups overtly

what if someone close to you is falsely accused?
i will say that there should be special courts for terrorism cases that will give fast results..

sorry man but when a bomb goes off it does not asks for religion of the victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom