What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
IED used says some policeman in CNN-IBN

indian airforce should be on high alert to stop more naxal attacks
i am pretty sure PAF has gone on red alert too

I tell you that Mumbai is shiv sena 's den and its possible that they might have done this blast i'm 400% sure.

Lol. I accidentally "thanked you", instead of reporting. Post reported,.

its really sad .may their soul rest in peace.

Its very strange that the time of 3 blasts occurred when hindustan is about to submit the list of its most wanted men to pakistan. :/ i think this would greatly increase the pressure on pakistan govt to fulfill hindustan's demands

IED used says some policeman in CNN-IBN

time bomb is also an IED ....fire cracker is also an IED as it is improvised...dont give impression as if its the same ied's used in afghanistan...why do u want us to get in trouble and fight a war?let peace prevails and naxal terrorists get arrested

god damn these militant b@stards. i wanna kick there a$$es.

Horrible news. I hope if this was indeed a terror attack, though it probably was, those that did this learn what is hell on earth before they are sent to the hell below earth.
R.I.P and wish a fast and steady recovery for our Hindu brothers and sisters.

its really sad .may their soul rest in peace.

Its very strange that the time of 3 blasts occurred when hindustan is about to submit the list of its most wanted men to pakistan. :/ i think this would greatly increase the pressure on pakistan govt to fulfill hindustan's demands

i dont think so...half of those in list were in india...so it will put pressure on us indians and chidambaram cause we couldnt locate them

these terrorists and their master plan would be unmasked soon..they are gonna get their a** kicked,, F*** off terrorists !!

the cornered rat of an terrorist organization is responsible for this attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom