What's new

Explosion occurred near a park in Urumqi

Ususally stolen cars bro. But what is with these bombings popping up in China all of a sudden.
very unlikely, they were well funded, these kind attacks are there for long time, in the past the government used harsh policy to deal with terrorist and separatist groups```now they are going soft on them, at meantime they receive pretty well from western thug agencies (as their means to contain and distablising China)````World Uyghur Congress is one of those terrorist groups``and they are well supported by the West

seems terrorism is slowing geting out of control in China.
the attacks increase in intervals and scale of violence, and now with bombs.

Vietnam border guards should be on high alert to prevent any terrorists fleeing to Vietnam. They killed 2 our guards recently.

Could this be a western reaction to the recent China+Russia Gas deal?? Maybe they are trying to destablize western China so they could delay its construction ?? China needs to put a check on western backed NGO's like Russia did in Ukraine ..

RIP!!

Could this be a western reaction to the recent China+Russia Gas deal?? Maybe they are trying to destablize western China so they could delay its construction ?? China needs to put a check on western backed NGO's like Russia did in Ukraine ..
Plausible!
Let's wait for official report.
Innocent lives were lost and China need to bring people responsible to justice!

RIP to all the innocent people killed. But I would like to tell Chinese without being sarcastic which the rest of the world is facing and they continue to be in denial that this is not going to happen to them, "Welcome to the real world"!! You have to join with the rest of us to fight this menace!!

You Chinese people should hunting the ringleader of this terrorist activist and brought them to justice as an old quote says Dead terrorist is a good terrorist

I am really sorry for all of those victims family. My self has experience before when terrorist attack take my beloved relatives.....

:tdown:Im just thinking when these m@therfuckers could do this occur in B.J ChangAn Avenue ?!
Let our government and CCP lose a big face once more before whole world medias, then those stupid can make up their minds to finish terrorism in XinJiang using People's War.:coffee:

1310300.jpg

Last edited:
RIP.

Is it like when CIA trained Tibetan rebels in the 60's ?
No, the kind how the terrorists carry out suicide attacks are similar to their brothers in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Westernized islam terrorists tend to place bombs and run away, as we have seen in England, Spain, America and Germany.

I assume chinese terrorists are funded and trained overseas in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan. The terrorists in China most likey have connections to the Talibans and other terror organisations.

China becomes a mess.

Official XinHua news gave crime scene:

@新华—我报道:Witnesses: 2 cross-country vehicles plough into people, EXPLOSIVES THROWN OUT OF VEHICLES, one vehicle explodes.

Back
Top Bottom