xes_b8b333a3af60f885140bd7003a59dfd8.jpg

xes_4648b3a31221167b083c1b2b52da0868.jpg

xes_c5d96a4a9844dbc06b86c2e419532452.jpg

rdn_537d50c1356d1.jpg

xes_e935b28747cc02e38fd740b2e320e254.jpg

rdn_537d55839601e.jpg

xes_62fb52a7c4495a42b2bd6cfd38695a8f.jpg

xes_ef0dd53f26ffd052332e32b9d103e8b5.jpg

Yes, we need army to go on patro 24/7, especially for those public areas with high stream of people, like school, train statation and shopping mall. I think we also need surveillance on phone calls, messages and other info transmiting in Xinjiang. Security should be put on high priority.

Last edited:
Riots is the Good way to kick all Chinese out of our land , otherwise illegal Chinese worker will keep smuggling into VN and take away our jobs :P

They are workers from our state owned companies, they've got working visas, how come illegal?

I don't agree with cnleio about army or police.
Army doesn't know well about what really the local residents, security are...
That's basically the mission of public security or police. They are responsible for letting this explosion happen

But overall, that's the government policy fault on behaving bad to Uyghurs

VN law is not allow foreign worker to work in VN unless VNese worker can not do this jobs. So, No Visa for any foreign worker doing simple jobs.

I

Those workers who were slain during your protest come from China metallurgical co., LTD, a central government leading company. I don't know your law, but I'm pretty sure they came to Vietnam through legal procedure.

Yes, we need army to go on patro 24/7, especially for those public areas with high stream of people, like school, train statation and shopping mall. I think we also need surveillance on phone calls, messages and other info transmiting in Xinjiang. Security should be put on high priority.
First: using army to patrol will cost a lot of money, ur corrupted Govt. can't afford to do it coz China economy is going down seriously now, plus, u r wasting lots of money for the conflict with VN,too.

Second: terrorist attack every where in China, patrol only in Xinjiang can not stop terrorist attack too.

Those workers who were slain during your protest come from China metallurgical co., LTD, a central government leading company. I don't know your law, but I'm pretty sure they came to Vietnam through legal procedure.
nope, we only need foreign expert, not worker.

So what did those workers do in this company ?? if its a simple jobs that VNese can do too, then, its illegal.

Sorry, it doesn't matter if that's your need, it's about those workers' careers, the company assigned them there, and we are not to fulfil your need, capiche? You are feeling too good, don't you? I'm damn sure you already got experts from home and abroad.

So what did those workers do in this company ?? if its a simple jobs that VNese can do too, then, its illegal.

China investments for occuping the land for limited time.
They offer so low wage for Vietnamese workers caused no Vietnamese accept to work, so they have reason to bring Chinese workers to.

Last edited:
Tập trung vào chủ đề, lý luận sắc bén, khách quan. Vậy tốt hơn, NiceGuy ah ...
Hãy làm người Trung Quốc hiểu ra bản chất vấn đề, chiến thắng bằng lời nói chẳng có nghĩa lý gì.
họ sẽ sinh ra lý sự cùn ... nói lan man dễ thành ra chẳng xác định ai đúng ai sai ...
Mình nói nhẹ nhàng, ai chửi mình thì thành ra kệch cỡm ...
Dont try to convince them, they dont even wanna listen to international law. unlike VNese always follow international law, never obey the strong bullier . Chinese or JPese will bow down to the stronger enemy even the enemies treat them very bad without any kind of human rules.

First: using army to patrol will cost a lot of money, ur corrupted Govt. can't afford to do it coz China economy is going down seriously now, plus, u r wasting lots of money for the conflict with VN,too.

Second: terrorist attack every where in China, patrol only in Xinjiang can not stop terrorist attack too.

All your reasonings are based on specluation and imagination, right?

It' always appropriate to place public scurity on the first place. Or this government will lose trust. To protect people's safety was wirtten clearly in our law. To go on a patrol is not a cost, it's a capitalization to our national asset and people's lives, get it?

Let me guess, terrorists are now hiding in some shady caves and contemplating next target in China....

You are not qualified to do the construct working.

As I said before, So-called illegal Chinese workers are more expensive than local people.

If you are qualified with the work , you will get the job ,because you are cheap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom