What's new

Explosion occurred near a park in Urumqi

A very tragic and sad incident indeed...May the deceased R.I.P and wishing speedy recovery for the Injured...

Seems like those powers who don't want to see China Rising have started to fund and support these terrorist organisation..Hope Chinese authorities will take strict action against these terrorists...

Unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable.

And f*cking illogical as well. These guys have a problem with government policy, so instead of attacking the politicians or the government, they go and blow up some innocent civilians, who have NOTHING to do with deciding government policy?

Where is the logic? These terrorist scum are enemies of all humanity.

First of all, my condolences to the Chinese nation. I understand your anguish, as in India we have experienced it many times in the past.

The reason terrorists attack civilians is because they can not attack armed forces most of the time with success. Hence the soft targets. Also attacking civilians scares civilians, thats the objective. Some Han chinese may leave the region, atleast any new movers will reconsider. That does serve their purpose, however twisted their ways.

152411ce47zy3eeley4x8m.jpg.thumb.jpg

RIP

This is very sad and alarming at the same time. It looks like separatist terrorists have declared war on China.

Why Vietnamese in here bashed the Chinese poster on the SCS issue? This incident not related to SCS. Guess Vietnamese can't seperate the two. Wrong article to go after Chinese on the SCS problem.

this is pure islamic terrorism...........chinese can't be in the bed with pakistani's and try to differentiate between "good terrorists" and "bad terrorists".
All these terrorists come from the same ideology.

Back
Top Bottom