What's new

Explosion in Karachi

Fundamentalist;602115]
All muslims are in support of Hussain's RA cause or known as Hussainis , so better whole muslim ummah shall be united and fight against enemies of Islam and their supporters.

[Mod Edit] Refrain from such language and starting of such debate

You know US is partner of Iraqi government and also supporting Israel for blockade of GAZA muslims and also US illegically captured Afghanistan .

USA is also supporting House of saud and most so called kings and queens in Arab world.Usa also supprted Saddam and helped him Take over Iraq No one questioned that.Egypts Yazeed is building wall of steel around GAZA to help israel yet you are not questioning that.

Our government is supporting US and NATO forces , so better we should try to differentiate between HAQ and BATIL

OUR Government was also supporting Talibans

Anybody that killed in Pakistan in any terrorist attack from now on should be blamed as he or she is asking for it when they come out of there house. and gave the target to Terrorist.
I hope you're not being serious. Jinnah justified Pakistan as a majority-Muslim country where its citizens could grow and prosper in safety and dignity. If sixty years later people can't step out of their houses, then you might as well merge with India!
The pork-eating, wine-drinking, nothing-to-do-with-religion Jinnah is my hero because he was, and believed in, everything that is decent and civilized. One only needs to read his speeches to see who he was and what he wanted Pakistan to be. Alas! link

You know very well history ,people of kufa invited Hussian RA but they dont fight with Hussain RA ,left them alone to fight with Yazeed forces.It is part of history the cowardness of Kufa residents.

All muslims are in support of Hussain's RA cause or known as Hussainis , so better whole muslim ummah shall be united and fight against enemies of Islam and their supporters.

You know US is partner of Iraqi government and also supporting Israel for blockade of GAZA muslims and also US illegically captured Afghanistan .

Our government is supporting US and NATO forces , so better we should try to differentiate between HAQ and BATIL.

Well if Shia commemorates the shahadat of Hussain. Why some elements get angry ?. If we the guilty then let us feel the guilt in open and learn from us. And lets not go in detail of US interest in different part of world. Everyone is fight the war of its own interest.

Well if Shia commemorates the shahadat of Hussain. Why some elements get angry ?. If we the guilty then let us feel the guilt in open and learn from us. And lets not go in detail of US interest in different part of world. Everyone is fight the war of its own interest.

Why not we understand what is plan of our enemy , they always try to divide and rule muslims , you know very well what they did with Iraq ,Afghanistan and now Pakistan and Iran are their target.

Dear ,

If you want to win a war you should have knowledge of enemy tactics otherwise you will be loser.

yeh right but that applies on the army not on general public , Its armed forces job to fight war and protect state and civil society , civilians in return provide enough revenue to run the busines of armed forces.

Oh give me a ******* break.Was the army supposed to protect the Shia posession..it was rangers duty.Just throw dirt on army where ever possibly and fundamentalist maybe if yours fellow jihadis were not doing this we would not need security at all.

Brother If you want to compare GHQ and Lal Masjid with the jaloos I feel you are just blowing things out of proportion. .

let me put it more simply for you ,hope might help with this confused state of national mind set! Muharram procession, Tablighi ijtima, GHQ , Lal mosque , parade lane mosque , hindu temples ,christian churches , sufi mazars , Urs + many other events conducted by different muslims sects as well as other religions ,some are a part of our state functions ,some are Pakistani culture and is conducted by civil society from many generations.

Now what does the terrorist group want ???
they want all this to be stoped and every one to follow their imported idealogy i.e : accept Talibinasation if you dont agree ! than you will be slaughtered in the worst possible way.

What we should do ::
is reply by continuing what we have been doing

Why do i disagree ::
Well if agree to your suggetion of stopping this all than this war is simply LOST!
therefore a part attacked we should think like this is an attack on us and instead of suggesting to stop what we have been doing where our national interests are

Tell me where has Islam told you to take out processions at the risk of your lives ?

Well Islam is about HAQ and Batil right? Islam teaches us to support right and fight against the Batils, Now there are people in our country who think yazid was Batil and he carried out this outrageous act of murdering Holy Prophets (PBUH) family therefore they wish to protest against that brutal murder.

On the other hand I gave you the example of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) himself, but that seems irrelevant to you.

i use the wording "wrong example" i also want to point out that i see you try flamming this conversation into some thing else you are twisting things here. Please read again what you wrote and what i replied""!

we can stop thinking emotionally and start thinking logically, no culture is more important then innocent lives.

emotional is to stop and logic is to continue , Yes thats what my point is when you are thinking logically about the national interests of our country , apply it on masses i.e " All Pakistanis" no matter what religion and again think for a second if we stop any thing than thats the end of every thing instead we shall all focus on this imported ideology.

"Current army cannot protect itself?" now that's new
The army is fighting and giving lives for our security and we are proud of them, atleast I am.

So we all are i was saying this in a different context " meaning the terrorist can get into army GHQ's so as per your suggetion of keeping them all in one place will incur biger casualty.

Please explain what are you or the processions doing to stop the terrorists ? Every time you take out a procession, one terrorist comes and kills dozens and as a reaction thousands of people loose their business, at the end of the day who is at the winning side, You or the terrorist, I suppose the latter.

what does the terrorist group want ???
they want all procesions and activities by many other sects to be stoped also every one to follow their imported idealogy i.e : accept Talibinasation if you dont agree ! than you will be slaughtered in the worst possible way. Therefore by i continuing to support juloos and the continuation of the procesion to its destiny was a slap on the terrorists and their masters face. Answer is plain and simple we wont give up and i think no sect or religion shall ever do.

WE ARE FIGHTING A IDEOLOGY NOT SOME SANE MEN, THOSE MEN WHO ARE BRINGING ALL THIS HAVOC ON THIS COUNTRY ARE NO RAW OR CIA THESE ARE OUR OWN PEOPLE!!

Watch these fuc.... burn the shops. And the police is just standing there in a group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch these fuc.... burn the shops. And the police is just standing there in a group.

Just look at them a$$50113$ burining pulic property , this video is more than enough all these criminals can be caught easy and brought to justice.

let me put it more simply for you ,hope might help with this confused state of national mind set! Muharram procession, Tablighi ijtima, GHQ , Lal mosque , parade lane mosque , hindu temples ,christian churches , sufi mazars , Urs + many other events conducted by different muslims sects as well as other religions ,some are a part of our state functions ,some are Pakistani culture and is conducted by civil society from many generations.

Now what does the terrorist group want ???
they want all this to be stoped and every one to follow their imported idealogy i.e : accept Talibinasation if you dont agree ! than you will be slaughtered in the worst possible way.

You still have not been able to comprehend what exactly the terrorists want. They don’t want you sit and home and accept their ideology because there is no ideology it is only a cover for the bigger political goal of some, everything that has happened in the past few years Taliban has taken responsibility in a flash, isn’t that surprising?
The ideology you think they want to impose is their own version of Islam which is absolutely absurd, extreme and totally anti American, anti who? :lol: I don't see how, do you? I hope you know what I mean. They want to kill civilians at whatever opportunity they get and as a result destroy businesses, inject frustration and hatred in the hearts and minds of people and this is when they are easiest to be manipulated and brainwashed, divide them and use them for their own goals eventually cripple the economy, plunge the nation into chaos and civil war, weaken the Army and state apparatus to the extent the country disintegrates into smaller pieces who can not pose any threat to them.
A country where emotions run high the literacy rate is around 45% how do you expect the people to react if a bomb goes off on a religious and very emotional event where one sect is taking out a procession?

What we should do ::
is reply by continuing what we have been doing

And what has that earned us so far, what have we achieved?

Why do i disagree ::
Well if agree to your suggetion of stopping this all than this war is simply LOST!
therefore a part attacked we should think like this is an attack on us and instead of suggesting to stop what we have been doing where our national interests are

Wars are not won or lost by taking out processions, wars are won by winning the hearts and minds by your acts.
how is this in our national interest.?
If you really want to do something in the national interest stop this

Take out a procession where there is no shia or sunni only Pakistanis and there is no flag other then that of Pakistan:pakistan:.

Well Islam is about HAQ and Batil right? Islam teaches us to support right and fight against the Batils, Now there are people in our country who think yazid was Batil and he carried out this outrageous act of murdering Holy Prophets (PBUH) family therefore they wish to protest against that brutal murder.

You protest against something that happened more then 1,000 years ago, fine but why don’t you protest against something that was happening the very moment when the procession was taken out. Where were Haq and Batil when 4,000 shops were burnt, why didn’t the thousands of people present there stop the ones torching peoples only source of income? I’m sure you out numbered them 100 to 1.
How many more innocent people will die in the name of religion?

i use the wording "wrong example" i also want to point out that i see you try flamming this conversation into some thing else you are twisting things here. Please read again what you wrote and what i replied""!

I am not trying to take this conversation anywhere or flaming it neither am I trying to twist things, I have only posted my views and made it clear in every post that I don’t wish to offend anyone. I have great respect for every belief but no one can take the right from me to think freely and express my views and everyone is welcome to disagree with me. I don’t intend to impose my thoughts nor am I in any position to do that. It is for the readers of the forum to decide what is right or wrong in their opinion based on their beliefs.

So we all are i was saying this in a different context " meaning the terrorist can get into army GHQ's so as per your suggetion of keeping them all in one place will incur biger casualty.

Brother as I said earlier nothing is 100% safe but we still try to take whatever measures possible to ensure maximum security. People die in road accidents everyday but we still wear seat belts. GHQ was attacked so what should we do? Make the Generals sit in open or beef up the security? Islam is not an irrational or emotional religion, everything is based on logic and logic says you are bound to get hit on an event like this.

WE ARE FIGHTING A IDEOLOGY NOT SOME SANE MEN, THOSE MEN WHO ARE BRINGING ALL THIS HAVOC ON THIS COUNTRY ARE NO RAW OR CIA THESE ARE OUR OWN PEOPLE!!

Yes we are fighting an ideology, who is stopping you to do that? Yes these people are no RAW or CIA they are Pakistanis who are manipulated and funded by our enemies. We need to unite here instead of splitting further. Let’s concentrate on the teachings of Islam and not cultural rituals.
Let’s work for the ones who don’t have clean water to drink.
Let’s educate the poor.
Let’s work together against corruption.
Let’s bring a change for the betterment of everyone regardless of their religion.
Let’s come together on what is common between us.
Let’s become one.
This is how we can fight an ideology and win the war.

Once again I want to make it clear that my intention is not to offend anyone in any way. I am only posting my views and what I think is in the larger interest of my country and my fellow countrymen.
May god unite us and protect my country that is all I have to say.:pakistan:

Last edited:
Karachi has faced hundred of crisis ,,,from Zia era to as of today, hundreds of people died , lost billions. But this time whoever talk in Karaachi ...is extremely sad...either its Shia or Sunni....sad and strange feeling....Taliab Pakistan..a curse on this earth...reminds me Lord of Rings...forces of the darkness

Last edited:
As far as the burning of shops and property guys, come on guys, isnt' it obvious this was pre-planned and some thugs dressed as shias were sent along with the suicide bomber to do their part (i.e. burn the shops)? They used petrol to burn the shops and within minutes hundreds of shops were burnt. Someone going to the juloos would not be carrying petrol with them and be able to collect themself so quickly so as to burn shops within minutes. This is a well thoughtout and well planned attack to Pakistan's economy.

I dont know brelvi follow which fiqa but they are very close to sufisim and Shia sect because of their faith of Hazir Nazir, which is it self long debate better not to discuss in defence forum.

I think to answer a question is not inappropriate so to tell you Brelvi follow Hanafi-Sunni Fiqha.

I am also of the opinion that we should stick to the topic.

KIT Over n Out

Back
Top Bottom