What's new

Explosion in Karachi

I know what it is, but issue here is that certain people make it into something else and it takes another turn. Just see above how some says this was so and some says that was so. Which is what we don't want it on this forum.

The incident of Karbala is without any doubt what you just said above, but we on this forum don't wish to make into a sectarian boxing match nor we like to see such boxing matches.

Dear Mod, this isn't such scenario here.Please look the posts on this page. you find its clearing the illusions and Brother Fundamentalist admit that.
We all Muslim must Unite under HUSSAINI Flag to fight against all taliban e yazeedi forces.
This attempt of yazedi has Awake the HUSSANIAT of every Pakistani Muslim(sunni and Shia) ,now they should join together to PAK(clean) their country from taliban e yazeedi .
:pakistan:

Dear Mod, this isn't such scenario here.Please look the posts on this page. you find its clearing the illusions and Brother Fundamentalist admit that.
We all Muslim must Unite under HUSSAINI Flag to fight against all taliban e yazeedi forces.
This attempt of yazedi has Awake the HUSSANIAT of every Pakistani Muslim(sunni and Shia) ,now they should join together to PAK(clean) their country from taliban e yazeedi .

Well please bro, I think we should stop it before mods just close this thread for good. I know what you want to say, and to some extant it is valid. Hussainiat ain't just for a sect but for all. All should follow him and his actions.

But also remember by reciting only the name of Hussain (R.A.) one can't become a lover or just like Hussain (R.A.) you have to act like him.

You talk of Sunni-Shea friendship, I am in full support but sorry to say that I have seen people who used to raise the slogans Shia-Sunni bhai bhai, Amricyun Ki maut aye and later the same utering BS about each other.

However, a long homework is required for this union. But this ain't the right place or forum.

I respect your thoughts from heart. But we've to forget our sects to become a true Pakistani for Shia seem to me more Iranis than Pakistanis and Sunnis more Saudis than Pakistanis.

KIT Out:pakistan:

This entire conflict is orchestrated by the Indians simple common sense how can such groups maintain constant flow of weapons, logistics and funds without the support of bigger actor *couch* India *couh*. This is what the Indians meant when they said they are going to war with pakistan( a proxy war)

Indian and Afghanis want to flame pakistan into a civil war and break up our country along enthnic & religious lines similar to what India did in 1971. Please let cooler heads prevail for the sake of our country and don’t play into Indian hands............

Last edited:
=Barrett;602747]You still have not been able to comprehend what exactly the terrorists want . They don’t want you sit and home and accept their ideology because there is no ideology it is only a cover for the bigger political goal of some, everything that has happened in the past few years Taliban has taken responsibility in a flash, isn’t that surprising?

Nothing will comprehend to you as you said it your self you beleive in that rant of conspircay theorys.

The ideology you think they want to impose is their own version of Islam which is absolutely absurd, extreme and totally anti American, anti who? :lol: I don't see how, do you? I hope you know what I mean.

yes i got it and thank you for your honesty finally !

They want to kill civilians at whatever opportunity they get and as a result destroy businesses, inject frustration and hatred in the hearts and minds of people and this is when they are easiest to be manipulated and brainwashed, divide them and use them for their own goals eventually cripple the economy, plunge the nation into chaos and civil war, weaken the Army and state apparatus to the extent the country disintegrates into smaller pieces who can not pose any threat to them.

Who are they ??

A country where emotions run high the literacy rate is around 45% how do you expect the people to react if a bomb goes off on a religious and very emotional event where one sect is taking out a procession?

yeh i knw you are trying to fit your conspiracy theory again. This happens in Khi every time in all events.

And what has that earned us so far, what have we achieved
?

Look be honest and just say it you have a bigger problem with Moharam procession's than any thing else!!? i can now see where you are coming from, however still answer you query its not about what is acheived from Moharam procession Its about protecting state and civil society from this false and imported idealogy, 10th Moharam has been declared national holiday by the state of Pakistan since its existence, people have the right to do what they have been doing , and no body can threat them so stop it nor any one should suggest to stop !!!!

Wars are not won or lost by taking out processions, wars are won by winning the hearts and minds by your acts.

you win hearts and mind by giving people the freedom to what they want not by stoping their procession.

Take out a procession where there is no shia or sunni only Pakistanis and there is no flag other then that of Pakistan:pakistan:.

you got me lost here ?? please explain wht do you mean here?

You protest against something that happened more then 1,000 years ago, fine but why don’t you protest against something that was happening the very moment when the procession was taken out. Where were Haq and Batil when 4,000 shops were burnt, why didn’t the thousands of people present there stop the ones torching peoples only source of income? I’m sure you out numbered them 100 to 1.

again you are mising the point or confusing other people does is ! its a national holiday declared by the state since its existence , if you want an explanation why they do it ? go find a religious forum and ask them. shop burnt is a absurd and every one is condemning it ,those who have done their is cctv footage with faces , action to be taken by GOP!

How many more innocent people will die in the name of religion?
you tell me since you seem to support Talibans and extermist ideaolgy ?

I am not trying to take this conversation anywhere or flaming it neither am I trying to twist things, I have only posted my views and made it clear in every post that I don’t wish to offend anyone. I have great respect for every belief but no one can take the right from me to think freely and express my views and everyone is welcome to disagree with me. I don’t intend to impose my thoughts nor am I in any position to do that. It is for the readers of the forum to decide what is right or wrong in their opinion based on their beliefs.

yeh i agree with your first point , this conversation isnt going any where !

Brother as I said earlier nothing is 100% safe but we still try to take whatever measures possible to ensure maximum security. People die in road accidents everyday but we still wear seat belts. GHQ was attacked so what should we do? Make the Generals sit in open or beef up the security?

dont mix irrelevant road accident with a sucide attack on religious events which is practiced by masses.

Islam is not an irrational or emotional religion, everything is based on logic and logic [B]says you are bound to get hit on an event like this.[/QUOTE[/B]]

Please show me where does it says in Islam you are bound to get hit on an event like this ??

Yes we are fighting an ideology, who is stopping you to do that? Yes these people are no RAW or CIA they are Pakistanis who are manipulated and funded by our enemies. We need to unite here instead of splitting further. Let’s concentrate on the teachings of Islam and not cultural rituals.

You are contradicting your own statement above you are saying its a conpiracy where as now you have a different defination ! Unity is indeed required BUT stopping the people from their religious practice will not acheive such. You have explained your self by defining Moharam processions as cultural rituals , this is some thing which will incite more hatred so try doing the right thing instead of coming up with this silly cermon of urs where you are saying some thing above and contradicting yourself later. !!

Once again I want to make it clear that my intention is not to offend anyone in any way. I am only posting my views and what I think is in the larger interest of my country and my fellow countrymen. May god unite us and protect my country that is all I have to say.:pakistan

this is just another contradiction to your own statement. I am not going to bother reply you again as you prety much clearfied in your statement in a hipocritical manner that have more problem with Moharam processions than any thing ,and just because your cousins shop is burnt ,you are protesting here to stop Processions.

I know what it is, but issue here is that certain people make it into something else and it takes another turn. Just see above how some says this was so and some says that was so. Which is what we don't want it on this forum.

this is important issue as it involve life of people so brother fundamentalist is sad like me. police do nothing to stop mad person from killing our people so he is angry. what will world come to know that there is no unity in shia and sunni in pakistan? we want to show unity that is what is required right now so do not close the thread.

This entire conflict is orchestrated by the Indians simple common sense how can such groups maintain constant flow of weapons, logistics and funds without the support of bigger actor *couch* India *couh*. This is what the Indians meant when they said they are going to war with pakistan( a proxy war)

Indian and Afghanis want to flame pakistan into a civil war and break up our country along enthnic lines similar to what India did in 1971. Please let cooler heads prevail for the sake of our country and don’t play into Indian hands............

recently I hear that there is also attack on shia people in India also. so i think this is universal problem and israel is real enemy of muslims as india having more muslim population in region and israel having no muslim living in that evil country.

Simple Story is

Zionist doing same thing in Pakistan which they did in IRAQ "Faluuja" they burnt Sunni muslim mosque and also burnt Shia muslim mosque and thn "sort of create Fitna" between these 2 skool of thought and both start fight against each other so Zionist Agenda achieved now again Zionist start another game in Pakistan same like Falooja iraq to create problem between these 2 skoool of thought so that Zionist objective easily achieve when these two sunni and Shia start fight in Pakistan ***** isreal!

Pleaaaaaaase give it a break here this rant of zionist conspiracy theory is nothing more than as defined below ::

A theory that is not a theory at all but a hard fact on Pakistani TV channels. Anyone disagreeing with the hard and loud factoids (conspiratorially called conspiracy theorists), is a Mossad/CIA/RAW/NASA/KFC agent and a possible swine flu carrier who would be lined up against the walls of Delhi’s Red Fort and shot dead during the Ghazwa-ul-Hind in 2012 AD.

recently I hear that there is also attack on shia people in India also. so i think this is universal problem and israel is real enemy of muslims as india having more muslim population in region and israel having no muslim living in that evil country.

would you please provide some type of proof... before uttering such illiterate hearsay... (do you know what my aunty told me, she heard from the neighbors child.. that isreal\amerkia killed our other neighbors cat.)

don't spread disinformation and lies... typical indian tactic....

would you please provide some type of proof... before uttering such illiterate hearsay... (do you know what my aunty told me, she heard from the neighbors child.. that isreal\amerkia killed our other neighbors cat.)

don't spread disinformation and lies... typical indian tactic....

You are actually illeretate as you do not read newspaper that shia people were attack on malegaon of India with military also supporting that. I have many indian frineds that tell that they are also not safe in india when there is muharram.

You are actually illeretate as you do not read newspaper that shia people were attack on malegaon of India with military also supporting that. I have many indian frineds that tell that they are also not safe in india when there is muharram.

sir it is you who requires, a lesson in literacy....

read below what does it say Hindu or Sunni

this has nothing to do with shia & sunni conflict rather Hindu & Muslim civil wars in india.... agian stop spreading lies and deceiving the users of this forum

UCKNOW, India (Reuters) - A Hindu monk was arrested on Wednesday in connection with a bomb attack that killed four people in September in Maharashtra's Malegaon town.

The 36-year-old man, head of a Hindu monastery, was charged with conspiring in an attack on Malegaon, a predominantly Muslim town about 200 miles east of Mumbai.

Police said the man Sudhakar Dwivedi, who often used the alias Swami Amritanand, was arrested in Kanpur.

Earlier this month four other Hindus, one of them a senior army officer, were arrested in connection with the Malegaon attack and a second bombing in Modasa, more than 200 miles north of Mumbai.

There have been bomb attacks this year in the major cities of Bangalore, New Delhi, Jaipur and Ahmedabad.

For years, bombings in India have mostly been blamed by the authorities on Islamists seeking to foment hatred between the majority Hindus and minority Muslims.

Police have detained dozens of Muslims whom they suspected of involvement in the attacks.

In October more than 80 people were killed when 11 bombs ripped through Assam. An Islamist group claimed responsibility.

In August, two suspected Hindu militants died while trying to build a bomb in Kanpur.

Last edited:

Thanks,You have mentioned my sentiments.

I think greatest Zulam is not to stop Zalim from Zulam.

Whatever it says, but i think we should not suffer anymore becoz we are peaceful people and unnecessary attacked. Many people disbelief authorties because they do nothing and group of policeman just watching the riot in karachi. this is very shameful just like Z A bhutto unnecessary hanged as he was innocent and agan police do nothing because it was by powerful zia ul haq. so i think all those authorities are equal in responsibility of attack as eually India or israel or anyone.

Last edited:
I agrre brother, We all Muslim must Unite under HUSSAINI Flag. but sadly our taliban e yazeedi inspire from the very same source from where we inspire, Our holy Quran. This time our enemy taliban is withinin Islam. Even if are brutal they are our muslim brothers, this is what make me sad. And our shia procession attacked even if was silent and no concern to anybody. Taliban sunni brother should understand that this is complete wrong and allah will curse this action. and treat shia as good muslim like sunni

Inspiration from Qurran! Brother Your question's answer is also inside the Qurran.Question should be What kind of Inspiration?
Qurran give both kind of Inspiration , In Qurran Allah says they recite Qurran and Qurran curse on them.More they recite Qurran more they become Gummrah. Allah don't give Hadayat to zalimein.In Qurran Allah also say Nobody can touch(this is touch of mind) Qurran without Tharat(tharat of Heart).

You believe it or not but reality is that 90% of teen suicide bombers are hafiz e Qurran.

Do you think the acts of taliban is in inspiration of Qurran(nauzobilah).
Qurran and sunnah has never taught that these evils deeds of taliban.

unfortunately majority of Muslim has never read and think over the Qurran message,even 90% hafiz e qurran not know Qurran with translation.We only know which we get from molvi sahab in lecture or mosque.
My message is that we Read atleast single Qurran verse which we find on right page when open Qurran like isthkara.Read this Ayat with translation and Fikar(think) on it. Daily practice this like You open SMS from ALLAH.

Back
Top Bottom