What's new

Explosion in Karachi

TaimiKhan

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A possible suicide explosion has taken place in between a Muharam Procession being taken out in Karachi on MA Jinnah Road.

Casualties feared.

Blast occurs in mourning procession on MA Jinnah Rd
Updated at: 1610 PST, Monday, December 28, 2009

KARACHI: A powerful bomb blast occurred in the mourning procession being taken out in connection with the Yaum-e-Ashur, Geo News reported Monday.

The blast occurred in the front part of the mourning procession near Denso Hall at Jamia Cloth Market.

MA Jinnah Road, Its got to be a crowded place, God Save us all

Last edited:
Bomb explosion on M.A. Jinah Road, 15 people confirmed killed,

Mob rage causes further mayhem by setting buildings on fire and torching vehicles.

At such eventualities the mindset of certain people is beyond understanding, instead of working to contain the situation, they go on rampage and make ordinary folks loose and suffer.

And some mind-f***ed people still want to negotiate with these bastard terrorists.

Yeah... there is rioting, they are pelting the law-enforcement personnel... some riumour of an emergency being declared... let's see hoe things unfold.

One hopes there aren't more blasts... the procession is very well-organised every year and there are many paramedics/guides on hand... i hope it gets sorted out...

It's now being reported as a suicide attack with 20 killed and many injured. The scumbags are taking their anger out on emergency services
law enforcement agencies as well as the media personal.

Just what the doctor ordered.

The scumbags are taking their anger out on emergency services
They are people who in the confusion of their hearts need to find an outlet for their anger mixed with grief, since their outlet for grief was thwarted by the blast. Surely you can be more forgiving than to label them, "scumbags"?

It's now being reported as a suicide attack with 20 killed and many injured. The scumbags are taking their anger out on emergency services
law enforcement agencies as well as the media personal.

Just what the doctor ordered.

Well i noticed how you are upset with as you put it ''scumbags'' i am sure you prolly are also upset that they didnt kill more as there would have been less ''scumbags'' left to make trouble.

How stupid of them going after law inforcement agencies they should be asking the guy selling fruit how come he didnt do his job and going after all fruit sellers.

once again i applogise for the inconvenience this may have caused you but we will make sure next time we take it up the wazoo pick up the dead bodies so its not a bother for you.

Do you even understand what just have happened you freaking IDIOT.

Well i noticed how you are upset with as you put it ''scumbags'' i am sure you prolly are also upset that they didnt kill more as there would have been less ''scumbags'' left to make trouble.

How stupid of them going after law inforcement agencies they should be asking the guy selling fruit how come he didnt do his job and going after all fruit sellers.

once again i applogise for the inconvenience this may have caused you but we will make sure next time we take it up the wazoo pick up the dead bodies so its not a bother for you.

Do you even understand what just have happened you freaking IDIOT.

That is a bit harsh. Everybody gets emotional when deaths of innocent civilians are reported. Perhaps Windjammer just expressed the first thought that came to his mind. Hope that the situation calms down and that the dead are laid to rest in peace. Such an unnecessary attack by those animals. I am still baffled by what their true intentions are. Do they really think that they can conquer Pakistan by setting off bombs in market places and processions of people. Their animalistic self is exposing itself on a daily basis. Humanity has no space for viruses of the sort who maim and massacre using terror as a weapon

Back
Top Bottom