What's new

Experts say Pakistan is on trajectory to failure

We have been reading these reports ever since the breakup of Pakistan in 1971. Pakistan is here to stay. All of the problems are growing pains which do need rectification, however hope is alive. The need of the hour is good leadership. If guided properly, Pakistanis can do well both economically, socially and geo-politically.

Iran has Oil but pakistan has :hitwall:

Terriorist + Al Qyada + Lashkar-E- Taiba:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH I C.

You Think OIL was the only reason or Iranian Development ?

As If India Has All The Diamonds and Gold in the world.

As If India doesn't have Terrorists, There are more Operatives of LeT in India than in Pakistan.

Even if we have "Terriorist + Al Qyada + Lashkar-E- Taiba" we know Very well how to counter every challenge, we are not Like you who just Make a Big Noise on Media and give threats to other Countries in their Movies.

i would like to ask my pakistani frnds that dont they think that the era of musharraf was much better than this so called democracy . i think he was a gr8 leader and managed everything beautifully . pakistan was looking very solid under him . dont mind but this zardari guy looks lame to me .

You're not the only one who thinks like this.
Too bad we still have morons who are unaware of the progress Pakistan made during his era and still long for "democracy" without knowing that right now, it simply cannot evolve because our nation is not ready for it.

Amazing how these so called Experts can predict pakistan a failed state yet they didnt see that comming for them self in usa and europe.:rofl:

A late burst of selling sealed a dismal finish for the stock market, which hit a fresh 12-year low on Friday as Citigroup sold a bigger chunk of itself to the government and General Electric slashed its dividend, spooking investors who were already jittery.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 119.15 points, or 1.7%, to end at 7062.93. The blue-chip benchmark ended down 937.93 points, or 11.72% on the month -- the worst percentage drop since 1933, when it fell 15.62%. The Dow industrials have fallen six months in a row and are now more than 50% off their record highs hit in October of 2007.

Brutal February for Blue Chips - WSJ.com

I suggest to these experts stop worrying about pakistan and start worrying about them selfs cause from where the world is looking at them they look like idiots.:victory:

Iran has Oil but pakistan has :hitwall:

Terriorist + Al Qyada + Lashkar-E- Taiba:rofl::rofl::rofl:

unless india isnt exporting any thing to the world and have a self reliant economy(which i doubt)party will be over faster then you think.

BJP .Abhinav Bharat. Bhonsala Military Academy and its parent organisation, the Central Hindu Military Education Society (CHMES). .

Hindu Terrorism by Reshma
(caution some pitcures are really disturbing.

These are just to name few if researched i am sure more could be found so unless your hands are clean i suggest shut the ------ up

You're not the only one who thinks like this.
Too bad we still have morons who are unaware of the progress Pakistan made during his era and still long for "democracy" without knowing that right now, it simply cannot evolve because our nation is not ready for it.

And I dont think our nation will be ready for it anytime soon. Our country is still very feudal and tribalistic. The vast majority of our population still dwells in rural areas. And worst of all we are composed of several ethnic groups. In a divisive society like ours I just dont think that a westernised form of democracy is the answer. For our nation to succeed I think we should have some kind of a prolonged authoritarian rule (like mushy's era)...:pakistan:

These same always anti-Pakistan experts also control BBC,CNN......they should predict future of their dear Israel also :P

PK may become weak but its gonna stay forever

Kya yar..Ullu aur Ullu k pathon pe ek separate thread start ker lena.abhi stick to the topic.lol

we have to defeat al-CIAqaida
and to indians continue dreaming about pakistan taken over by talibans ect. beacause this is what you people want,try to take toghether india first.
you pepole rejoice every time something bad happens in pakistan.
now your low quality bollywood will make 10000 low quality movies on mumbai and will say crap on pak army ISI ect.trying to copy hollywood

Last edited:
Well, things at ground level seem to suggest that Pakistan is losing control. Fall of FATA, SWAT etc to Taliban is one thing which exemplifies it very well and on the other hand economy crisis where things have gone downhill that there is a 73% cut in higher education funds and power crisis is looming large on an average Pakistani.

Well, things at ground level seem to suggest that Pakistan is losing control. Fall of FATA, SWAT etc to Taliban is one thing which exemplifies it very well and on the other hand economy crisis where things have gone downhill that there is a 73% cut in higher education funds and power crisis is looming large on an average Pakistani.
Times are tough, growth will be slow, terrorists will have to be fought, means to raise education spending will have to be sought

That is governance, its a tough job. Not doomsday.

Not having to rely on friends for survival / sustenence is a better option both in life & international polity.

.. after all how long can anyone rely on friends ? and why should anyone ? after all we all have the same intellect & two hands to look after ourselves.

We tried but unfortunately dictators like Musharraf steppend in and stopped our freedom.

These armchair Experts always make me laugh.....

Did not they tell us that Israel has no nuclear bombs?

Did not they tell us that Saddam Hussain has WMDs?

Are they tell us now that Islamic Iran is the greatest threat to world peace and not Israel?

Back
Top Bottom