What's new

Expats alarmed as raids target illegals

this is just a news paper article, what is wrong with it?

Ohh I am don't worry! But the area of my residence is a complete havoc with shops and restaurants closed for last two days Imagine I couldn't get breakfast today!

I am interested to see where does it say in Shariah to specifically formulate laws which renders millions of perfectly legal residents into illegal aliens and then deport them for being illegals! Perhaps living in KSA was the best experience of my life ever, it completely disillusioned me about Islam and shariah..keen to pass my knowledge to next generations!

You never get this kind of news coming out of Israel, in fact it is the only state in middle east with welcomes qualified human resource to settle in the country and avail citizenship! That is why giving the middle east to the Jews is such a wonderful idea!

I wish India had a similar policy and aggressively encouraged talent, instead of discouraging anyone and everyone from settling down, and assuming, in a bland, totally self-satisfied way, that there is nothing intellectual or technical outside India that warrants acquisition, or even emulation.

Looks like he sat the whole forum on fire = \ ,so real!

Translation, please?

@salman108

there's nothing I know of, except the reasons I stated earlier.

@Arabian Legend
@Armstrong
Did the wrath of God fall upon us? for being so blunt:undecided:LoL

@lionheartsalahudin
All that glitters is not gold ,and All that being spread is not true. So screw haters and join us!
We only have camels unfortunately:cry:
Look here
viewer-2_0.jpeg

You see! U see!
Just wanted to bring it to your attention ,we funded Mr. Khan election campaign too :bunny:

@Petrol
Did they knock you off too? SO SORRY
Next time, I promise a Saudi wagon wheel ride for you will be free of charge.

:omghaha:

7abibi, since you work for the police can you and other brothers not chase those street racing morons away who endanger the lives of people?

I hope circuits will be constructed so they can drive their luxurious cares there in peace.

Do you have any inside information? Could it be possible that one of the younger clerics secretly enjoy this practice and have pullet some strings at the top so nothing will be done, LOL?

Last edited by a moderator:

7abibi, since you work for the police can you and other brothers not chase those street racing morons away who endanger the lives of people?

I hope circuits will be constructed so they can drive their luxurious cares there in peace.

Do you have any inside information? Could it be possible that one of the younger clerics secretly enjoy this practice and have pullet some strings at the top so nothing will be done, LOL?

NOOOOOOO !!!!
@al-Hasani just because you drive Hyundai accent does not mean every one has to suffer ...

Question: What is Saudi Arabia's national sport ?
Answer : Drifting :D

Question what is Saudi national car
Answer GMC ! --> pronounced Jimc

NOOOOOOO !!!!
@al-Hasani just because you drive Hyundai accent does not mean every one has to suffer ...

Question: What is Saudi Arabia's national sport ?
Answer : Drifting :D

Question what is Saudi national car
Answer GMC ! --> pronounced Jimc

No, 7abibi I drive on my Arabian Horse, holding my scimitar sword ready to......:omghaha:

من تجربة تصوير الخيول بـ عنيزة by Mohammed Albazei, on Flickr

Actually my dad bought me a car (LOL) and I can't complain but street racing was never my thing really. I live outside the Peninsula (studies) as well so this might have something to say in this matter!

Anyway most Saudis are blessed due to the relatively cheap prices on cars compared to Europe.

Well, we might just as well be over with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGt0RnZcO88

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom