What's new

Expats alarmed as raids target illegals

I heard now expats can visit other GCC sates using valid saudi visa. How accurate is that?

Hv not seen a mutawa since ages- wondering where they all dissapeared- :pop:-

I have no idea- but if thats true Then Bahrain here i come- :lol:-

Yes it is true but I don't if its already implemented or not.

It is implemented and true.

Yours truly is a regular patron of Bahrain industry of arts and humanities :D

but then again, Bahrain welcomes anyone ...

If you are doctor or an engineer you can easily visit Kuweit, UAE, Oman, Qatar.

the visa fee is lower, however if you are not of a good profession ( not rich enough) then ... things are different.

I heard now expats can visit other GCC sates using valid saudi visa. How accurate is that?

Hv not seen a mutawa since ages- wondering where they all dissapeared- :pop:-

I have no idea- but if thats true Then Bahrain here i come- :lol:-

Yes it is true but I don't if its already implemented or not.

Relaxe :p qualified people are welcome,as long as they got a valid visa, no one can argue about that. According to my own source the main goal of the target to deport Bangladeshis due to the high crime rate.

Why don't you go to Israel? GDL doing it IMO.

If anybody tried to invade or mess with us the earth will shake :p

Like I said sunshine, only illegals so stop pretending like human-right God. If Saudi is too bad I would recommend going to Malaysia! It's cooler ,at least for ya ..

Do you really think the ministry's objective is what it is ?

Last time we had this debate some year ago, and @Mosamania provided a very different angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is implemented and true.

Yours truly is a regular patron of Bahrain industry of arts and humanities :D

but then again, Bahrain welcomes anyone ...

If you are doctor or an engineer you can easily visit Kuweit, UAE, Oman, Qatar.

the visa fee is lower, however if you are not of a good profession ( not rich enough) then ... things are different.

Do you really think the ministry's objective is what it is ?

Last time we had this debate some year ago, and @Mosamania provided a very different angle.

Do you mean we can visit other GCC states without having to apply for their visa?-
Just show your iqama and drive through Saudi- Bahrain border?-

Engineers and Doctors could easily visit any GCC state since long time by getting visa-

Do you mean we can visit other GCC states without having to apply for their visa?-

Engineers and Doctors could easily visit any GCC state since long time by getting visa-

i dunno about other GCC states but its Visa on arrival between Kuwait Dubai route... :)

YES g YES.

but if you have a residence permit of Dubai, or Kuweit you can't visit saudi arabia.

Saudi wins !

BTW, to go to Bahrain, all you need is an exit entry visa; no need for Iqama, or a visa.

To go to Dubai, Kuweit, Qatar, if you have your Iqama and Passport, you will be issued visa on arrival for a minimal fee.

Sir hum dushman se baaat nahin karteiii ! :whistle:

Pehleiii Bhabi kii Nationality change karvaooo aur Bhabi ko Lahore kiii Food Street see Tikkeiiii khilaooo tou phir baaat kareiin geiii ! :P

Lahore ke Tikkeiii aur peshaweri kabab wo allready khaa choki hai bhi...

Vo Hi Justju Vo Hi Aarzoo Tujhe Doston Ki Talash Hai, Mujhe Dushmano Ki Talash Hai
Teri dosti key khaatir ai dost, Hum dushmanon se bhi pyaar kar lein gey.

Where are the ummah lovers now!the advocates of saudi’s ,who can’t see no wrong,say no wrong, hear no wrong when it is saudi’s.i think saudi’s are panicking specially the gvt after so many revolts and uprisings in the arab world so they are trying to get there youth some jobs as the proverb “a idle mind is a devil’s playground” so to keep them occupied not to follow suit of other arab uprising while keeping there bellies and pockets full .
It seems they are forgetting that if the expats pull out they will pull out their investments as well and in the end the extra cash generated from these expat businesses their burden will fall upon the gvt treasurey as well even increasing the expenses that were otherwise covered,which in turn might create the reverse effect of unemployment and may lead to the very thing they fear to happen implosion,just a proof how naïve the arab finance ministers must be maybe if they had studied at uni instead of showing off there expensive cars and doing english diplomas in foreign countries gvt should get there qualifications verified to ensure they are not fake,but then again its been only 70 years since the dollars before that they only had to account for camels and that was simple enough!pardon my sarcasm
IsI did a good job sending these arabs to cuba ,they completely deserved it destroyed my motehrland,brethren of my country pray that imran khan comes to power nora league is a puppet of these arabs ,Pakistan is way better then all of these arabs atleast ,we just need a proper leader,let imran khan come to power and we shall bring all our foreign workers back soon inshallah!no more arab bullying!

Did someone lit a spark close to the petrol tank? :blink:
@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Armstrong

Looks like he sat the whole forum on fire = \ ,so real!

tumko badee feker rehte kone kedhir ka hai............:P
Translation, please?

@salman108

there's nothing I know of, except the reasons I stated earlier.

@Arabian Legend
@Armstrong
Did the wrath of God fall upon us? for being so blunt:undecided:LoL

@lionheartsalahudin
All that glitters is not gold ,and All that being spread is not true. So screw haters and join us!
We only have camels unfortunately:cry:
Look here
viewer-2_0.jpeg

You see! U see!
Just wanted to bring it to your attention ,we funded Mr. Khan election campaign too :bunny:

@Petrol
Did they knock you off too? SO SORRY
Next time, I promise a Saudi wagon wheel ride for you will be free of charge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom