What's new

Featured Exiled Tibetans in India's 'special force' are only 'cannon fodder'

This is how surrender looks like :

View attachment 669808
Keep Bangladesh. We didn't want it. Didn't India figure that out yet? Abhinandan meanwhile was a real tearjerker I hear.

images.jpeg

For sake of argument, I agree with you, but at the time of British there was no Pakistan so you mean Pakistan surrendered twice
I meant the Indian soldiers that surrendered to Pakistan then Britain and now china
Better than fighting for pedophilia like you do

Dont worry as a soldier his sacrifice is acknowledged and appreciated by the whole Indian nation and Tibetian nation, ... we are not like you Pakistan who can equate their soldiers with lowly terrorists and claim them as soldiers after 10 years ......
Not surprising of course. Your SAM batteries can't identify Indian helicopters, rushing to recover "non-existent Su-30 pilots" wink wink. Of course Indian ground units won't give a monkeys about Tibetans stepping on landmines. Shame the exiles are too dumb to realise India simply uses them.

Hope one day your one child princesses will learn at least from your online bravery , I can agree whole Indian can surrender in front of you on online fights
You can deny China by not surrendering like pussies, but your soldiers surrendered like pussies

Man I cant defeat any Chinese Cheer Leader online ...so I surrender online
Not surprising of course. Your SAM batteries can't identify Indian helicopters, rushing to recover "non-existent Su-30 pilots" wink wink. Of course Indian ground units won't give a monkeys about Tibetans stepping on landmines. Shame the exiles are too dumb to realise India simply uses them.

Man I cant defeat any Chinese Cheer Leader online ...so I surrender online
Fun fact - your army can't take back azad Kashmir or multiple positions in Galwan and Pangong lake in the real world, so Surrender Modi is simply maintaining your online record.

Modi is really giving you guys burn ..... right, I can understand the condition when the team for which you are cheerleading is ever scared of cold weather
Fun fact - your army can't take back azad Kashmir or multiple positions in Galwan and Pangong lake in the real world, so Surrender Modi is simply maintaining your online record.

Hope one day your one child princesses will learn at least from your online bravery , I can agree whole Indian can surrender in front of you on online fights
There’s tons of pics of dead and surrendered Indians so Indians are not only surrendering online

Dont worry as a soldier his sacrifice is acknowledged and appreciated by the whole Indian nation and Tibetian nation, ... we are not like you Pakistan who can equate their soldiers with lowly terrorists and claim them as soldiers after 10 years ......
I’m sure you’ll appreciate him more once he’s reincarnated as a cow for you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom