What's new

Featured Exiled Tibetans in India's 'special force' are only 'cannon fodder'

A cheerleader claiming some third world country as a superpower doesn't make it one, anyway, we have our claim of the border ...you guys are not even claiming anything in your non boundary map seems like whole Pakistani territory is open to be get settled/discussed with .... your superpower.
But anyways ....your country your rules your maps

Third world country ? did you just came out of your local slum from long hibernation? That third world country and its controlled banks are extending line of credits for you lot right bang in the middle of when some unfortunate Indian soldiers were getting clubbed to death.

As I said, don't worry about us two strategic partners, we will sort the border out among ourselves like mature nations, once the Indian nuisance in between is taken care of.

I can understand the third world tag to China can hurt a hyper Patriotic Chinese but a cheerleader get hurt to such an extent is really fascinating
Third world country ? did you just came out of your local slum from long hibernation? That third world country and its controlled banks are extending line of credits for you lot right bang in the middle of when some unfortunate Indian soldiers were getting clubbed to death.

As I said, don't worry about us two strategic partners, we will sort the border out among ourselves like mature nations, once the Indian nuisance in between is taken care of.

I can understand the third world tag to China can hurt a hyper Patriotic Chinese but a cheerleader get hurt to such an extent is really fascinating

I understand, those spiked clubs not only smashed few skulls of Indian soldiers but also national misplaced ego of Indian nation as well. But please, in process of throwing your toys out in tantrum, do not lose you marbles. China is a super power by all accounts, calling them third world and equating with yourself is beyond been absurd. Level of intellect on this forum must be maintained.

Again if a Cheerleader considers a third world country as a superpower then so be it, I can understand all the accounts
I understand, those spiked clubs not only smashed few skulls of Indian soldiers but also national misplaced ego of Indian nation as well. But please, in process of throwing your toys out in tantrum, do not lose you marbles. China is a super power by all accounts, calling them third world and equating with yourself is beyond been absurd. Level of intellect on this forum must be maintained.

Again if a Cheerleader considers a third world country as a superpower then so be it, I can understand all the accounts

That third world country hold 1 trillion debt of your American sugardaddies. You, yourself, a classic third world country, ran to China amidst of getting spanked by PLA, to secure loan from Chinese controlled bank.

What in your sadhu logic, is the definition of third world country?

So dear Chinese Cheerleader ... China is as first world country as Islam is a religion of peace ..and you are free to believe whatever you want.

That third world country hold 1 trillion debt of your American sugardaddies. You, yourself, a classic third world country, ran to China amidst of getting spanked by PLA, to secure loan from Chinese controlled bank.

What in your sadhu logic, is the definition of third world country?

So dear Chinese Cheerleader ... China is as first world country as Islam is a religion of peace ..and you are free to believe whatever you want.

No, I want to know what in your Sadhu logic is the definition of third world country?

A cheerleader remains a cheerleader and a slave remains a slave first come out of slave mentality, and the day you start putting a Chinese flag instead of the British then you yourself consider China as the first world before anyone else, for me its third world and will remain so

What cheerleading got to do with knowing on how rats in the east are getting educated on how to define third world countries.

A cheerleader remains a cheerleader and a slave remains a slave first come out of slave mentality, and the day you start putting a Chinese flag instead of the British then you yourself consider China as the first world before anyone else, for me its third world and will remain so

China is our strategic partner from the time when they were left isolated and mocked by rest of the world as drug addicts. Your cheerleading analogy simply doesn't hold any weight. On the other hand, india has gone overboard in its sucking on Anglo Saxon world, America in particular.

But all this above is irrelevant to what defines a third world country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom