What's new

Featured Exiled Tibetans in India's 'special force' are only 'cannon fodder'

I mean I really never understand what kind of soldiers fight for a political party ..and its not Xitler its Shxitler after exposing the quality of his party princesses in Laddak
Obviously they are better however messed their reason to fight but they have one unlike Chinese who are there to oblige Xitler

I mean I really never understand what kind of soldiers fight for a political party ..and its not Xitler its Shxitler after exposing the quality of his party princesses in Laddak
"Winnie the poo" to be more apt

Better than Your army of pedophiles Which just surrendered like pussies

Indian soldiers fight for the country, not for some Political party
Better than Your army of pedophiles Which just surrendered like pussies

New CAPTURED Indian soldiers picture flowing around on Chinese social media. They are teasing not to show the full photo.

h3z5JaF.jpg

@ranjeet I rightly said these Chinni princesses are worthy of fighting on social medias only ...

1600110339023.png

No I mean the Chinese Soldiers which fought Japanese in nankian ...and I am fool how can a soldier of a political party fight for the country
I meant the Indian soldiers that surrendered to Pakistan then Britain and now china
Better than fighting for pedophilia like you do

Dont worry as a soldier his sacrifice is acknowledged and appreciated by the whole Indian nation and Tibetian nation, ... we are not like you Pakistan who can equate their soldiers with lowly terrorists and claim them as soldiers after 10 years ......
Shame you can't spot Indian deployed landmines before Tibetan mercenaries step on them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom