What's new

Exercise Thunder & Lightening Videos

All the M-113 which were shown, were equipped with no weapons, no 12.7mm AA Gun, nothing, nada , why so ? Because it's just an exercise?, Chalche ge mentalety or military doctrine ?

Just would like to understand more about your nation's great leader. Thanks.

Just understand this...... he is an ungrateful leader of a great nation. The rest should fall in place why such an ogre like face every time he has to attend any military exercise or national day parade etc.

Just understand this...... he is an ungrateful leader of a great nation. The rest should fall in place why such an ogre like face every time he has to attend any military exercise or national day parade etc.
You should be ashamed to use such word for PM of Pakistan.He is a human being just like us.I hope you dont call your dad ogre.

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

You should be ashamed to use such word for PM of Pakistan.He is a human being just like us.I hope you dont call your dad ogre.

Sorry Sir, When people are dying because of incompetence and corruption. When injustice is rife, when instead of giving education class rooms are used as animal pens, while he lives in utopia, then to call him human is nothing less than insulting humanity.

Sorry I don't worship personalities, I value people for their honesty, devotion, loyalty and truthfulness.

He is PM of Pakistan and I should bow down to him? Tomorrow another crook becomes a PM and my children should bow down to him because being PM is owning our lives? He is servant of Pakistan and if he does not act like one I will call him what he is, an ugly bitch with balls. The day he acts like how a PM of Pakistan should I will accept him, love him and respect him even if he has a pair horns on his head. Till then he is an ogre acting fake and wishing to be "Ameer ul Momineen".

@RealNapster tagging you just to let you know I don't sit in some media cell.

I don't have any beef with your daddy so I will leave him out of this debate, next time you see your dad just let him know you tried insulting someone's dad and this is what he told you in response, I am sure he will understand. And for your information ALLHAMDOLILLAH my dad is nothing like this ogre.

T80 fired on the move akhaid did not but i am sure they can as well fm90 8km height and 12-15 km range depending upon target . LY-80E 40 km version confirmed may be later batteries ordered might be 70-75 km version

@RealNapster tagging you just to let you know I don't sit in some media cell.

haha.. q bhai tankhwa lait ho gaye kia ? koi nahe yar, wait karo thoray din.. Begum Saahiba Adalto kay chakaro me busy hay aj kal.. :sarcastic:

Joke's Apart : i trust you :D

Back
Top Bottom