What's new

Exercise Thunder & Lightening Videos

At 11.54 on the first video, General Raheel is explaining to NS that Nihari will not be served after the exercise.
Barack-Cheesin.jpg

At 11.54 on the first video, General Raheel is explaining to NS that Nihari will not be served after the exercise.
@GreenFalcon I told you so! :D :D

The engagement sequence and subsequent firing and destroying a fast moving aerial target by the FM-90 missile system was thoroughly executed with professionalism.
I would rather say that the whole exercise was a great demonstration of professionalism! proud of our forces! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Army-Raad-Buraq2.jpg

Whats with his stubborn face,why he don't smile like General Raheel Sharif for his own country. :mad:
He doesn't own this country :tsk:

I never doubted you.
For the record guys, when the exercise was live on TV, I said it was Haleem and Paey but @Morse_Code insisted that it was Nihari :partay:
@lastofthepatriots @Windjammer @Knight Rider
Because I know what he demands poor! .... phophi na ho to! .... he looks as if was beaten by COAS to attend the event

The announcer said it a historic moment for Pakistan Army's Air Defence Corps that FM-90 SAM is taking part in the field exercises for the first time.

The sound of 'Allah hu Akbar' explained every feeling of patriots.
Yeah absolutely!

The engagement sequence and subsequent firing and destroying a fast moving aerial target by the FM-90 missile system was thoroughly executed with professionalism.

The best part was:" in range, in range, in range, ALLAH HU AKBAR" wow it did feel like if put by my self the firing button !

The best part was:" in range, in range, in range, ALLAH HU AKBAR" wow it did feel like if put by my self the firing button !
Yeah so true!

T
he way he said Allah U Akbar... the rage in his voice! wow!

Back
Top Bottom