What's new

Exercise Thunder & Lightening Videos

15036391_1372388726118785_8146032974327199096_n.jpg

Has the Z10 been inducted? How many in service? and how many on order?

@DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer and others

Well as long as payaee are there with nan, no issues :p:

Sent quite a strong message, hopefully they should have gotten it.

I think they are still in Evaluation process , but i Personally think PA will eventually buy it as its hard to Trust the Americano's now with aH-z1's ..
PA will look at it , just like a " Tharki looks a girl in Bikini " first time , from top to bottom before sending China a list of modification/Changes they want in it ..

Besides the Poor camera work , and so depressing face of PM .. The Fire Power was quite astonishing ..the message was loud and clear , infact our Chief Sahab stand on a Tank and give a Speech haha

Once again an awesome exercise ruined by pathetic camera work. Have to admit that earlier this year, when IAF did their major exercise in Pokhran their camera work was far better than what Pakistani crew was able to manage today.

/

Thanks for sharing, Jammer man!

Which part of your country is this excercise taking place? Looks like desert area...

Another educational question: Why does his Excellency Pak PM looked studiedly bored? In other PAF video he was wearing the same expression? He also puts his hand under his heart and not on it... any religious significance?

Just would like to understand more about your nation's great leader. Thanks.

Do keep sharing.... hopefully, Pak will produce Z10s in PAC in great numbers. Turk chopper still has some potential in the race.

Anyways, great to see an integerated Defence Doctorine taking shape. Pitty, PNS can not sail in your deserts.

All the very best to Pak Forces.

Was there a new missile tested as well? One with short range?

Army-Raad-Buraq2.jpg

Whats with his stubborn face,why he don't smile like General Raheel Sharif for his own country. :mad:
This Prime Minister THING still does not have a single clue about the protocol for the National Anthem of Pakistan and as I said at the beginning of my comment the guy is elected Prime Minister THING of Islamic republic of Pakistan.

That self propelled howitzer looks badAss!!

yup those helos were Z-10 knew it thts why posted that image

Back
Top Bottom