What's new

EXCLUSIVE: UAE pushed Assad to break Idlib ceasefire to punish Turkey

You repulsive animal. Hundreds of thousands of Syrians have died fighting Assad and millions still live abroad becaise they refuse to accept him as their ruler.

@Falcon29 is right. I am wasting my time and energy with you. You are brainwashed.

ou repulsive animal. Hundreds of thousands of Syrians have died fighting Assad and millions still live abroad becaise they refuse to accept him as their ruler.

dont take this indian infidel as valuable.. he has clear pinkyflowercottonball mentality to assad and his shiamia tentakles..

Because we know how friendly Turkey has been with ISIS in the past few years.

all this isis talk is just something to laugh for me.. its like two people wich have killed thausands are now in a fight of who is the better person because one of them may have killed one person lesser thant he other..

for you guys anything with beard and sunni faith is isis.. if ottomans would have been here today you would call them the same.. bacause you guys have your different callings since more than 1000 years.. today its isis tomorrow its halubanatupunga

all this isis talk is just something to laugh for me.. its like two people wich have killed thausands are now in a fight of who is the better person because one of them may have killed one person lesser thant he other..

for you guys anything with beard and sunni faith is isis.. if ottomans would have been here today you would call them the same.. bacause you guys have your different callings since m ore than 1000 years.. today its isis tomorrow its halubanatupunga
We are the only country that actively fought and had a land operation against ISIS and we took the highest casulties yet these trolls say we supported them. :rofl: throw dirt enough, and some will stick :lol: @925boy yo when are you guys planning to bring freedom to somewhere else besides the M.East?

Last edited:

for you guys anything with beard and sunni faith is isis.. if ottomans would have been here today you would call them the same.. bacause you guys have your different callings since more than 1000 years.. today its isis tomorrow its halubanatupunga

Can i be honest with you? i've always enjoyed your posts on PDF and you make good comments, but ever since TUrkey entered SYria on some expansionist agenda, we have been on opposite sides of the Syrian issue. I'm looking forward to this SYrian war being over so we can all be at peace. Cheers.

Can i be honest with you? i've always enjoyed your posts on PDF and you make good comments, but ever since TUrkey entered SYria on some expansionist agenda, we have been on opposite sides of the Syrian issue. I'm looking forward to this SYrian war being over so we can all be at peace. Cheers.
If we were being imperial with involving in Syria, then what the hell have you guys been doing in the M.East for all these times?

If we were being imperial with involving in Syria, then what the hell have you guys been doing in the M.East for all these times?
1. I understand, but that is a different issue

2. please ask the Iranians, i am not one. lol.

really? in the last months I was 98% sure you were iranian.. :)
20200413_124031.jpg

@Falcon29 is right. I am wasting my time and energy with you. You are brainwashed.

I was referring to your defense of the Syrian regime and to you, not to the Http brother. I am surprised you see something in these regimes. You know you don't have to support either/or.

What is propaganda here? Care to explain? I will pull up everything from Syrian war history and throw it in front of you. Don't provoke me. WHO started and manufactured Syrian civil war? I even know that person by name.

You know you would make for a good actor. :rofl::rofl:

UAE is a tiny country that gets away with whatever it wants to do. Turkey should just bomb UAE and a few palaces. That will get their head in the right place. Put the names of their princes on terror watch list. And watch how fast they scream mercy.

You know you would make for a good actor. :rofl::rofl:

I am a good actor? Lol
Syrian were fools to starts this civil war. Mark my words one day this Assad will be made a hero by the same who wanted to remove him.

Only a foolish nation would destroy their country for the sake of foreigners.

You at this very moment don't even know who to support in Syria? Lol that is your current situation.

Any ways here is news for you.

I am a good actor? Lol
Syrian were fools to starts this civil war. Mark my words one day this Assad will be made a hero by the same who wanted to remove him.

Only a foolish nation would destroy their country for the sake of foreigners.

Actually you will be their hero , lol. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom