What's new

EXCLUSIVE: UAE pushed Assad to break Idlib ceasefire to punish Turkey

Millions of Syrians are living in refugee camps in neighbouring countries to escape Assad and his rule, but somehow Syrians want him to rule their country.

Were there Syrian refugees before the beginning of the war nine years ago ?? Why were they not escaping to Europe, Jordan and Turkey before 2011 ??

The refugees are escaping war, not Assad.

Were there Syrian refugees before the beginning of the war nine years ago ?? Why were they not escaping to Europe, Jordan and Turkey before 2011 ??

Because Assad initiated a scorched Earth campaign to stay in power after people started to question his undemocratic rule. Just look at what happened to Aleppo.

Because Assad initiated a scorched Earth campaign to stay in power after people started to question his undemocratic rule.

13syria-articleLarge.jpg

Just look at what happened to Aleppo.

What happened there ??

Because Assad initiated a scorched Earth campaign to stay in power after people started to question his undemocratic rule.

If he killed all of them or most of them, who would he rule ??

Scorched earth strategy is against an invading enemy, not against one's own citizens.

https://s.france24.com/media/displa...5056bff430/w:1240/p:16x9/1512-bus-alep-m.webp

What happened there ??

This is why I call you a bootlicking rat. You can't even own up to the scorched Earth COIN tactics. Look at the above pic.

If he killed all of them or most of them, who would he rule ??

I didn't say he was trying to kill them all or most of them. Why so you have to play dumb? I know you're a delusional commie **** so you don't need to try to be stupid.

Scorched earth strategy is against an invading enemy, not against one's own citizens.

No, you moron. You can use scorched Earth tactics against anyone.

LOL from fighting against assaad to licking his boots, arabs lost their grace in no time

This is why I call you a bootlicking rat.

That is illogical.

Will Assad pay me or make me a minister ??

No, you moron. You can use scorched Earth tactics against anyone.

Let me try again.

If he has used scorched earth against his own citizens, making them refugees in other countries, does he want or will he want them to return back to Syria and he be their leader ?? Or does he want them not to return at all ??

No, he doesn't need to because brainwashed mutts like you will defend you regardless of whether they get paid or not.

If he has used scorched earth against his own citizens

He used scorched Earth tactics to break the backbone of the resistance. This doesn't mean he intended to completely wipe them out. Stop playing stupid.

No, he doesn't need to because brainwashed mutts like you will defend you regardless of whether they get paid or not.

I am not Syrian to be brainwashed, directly or indirectly.

But you should consider the fact that you are angry that Assad is killing mullahs who also happen to be supported by NATO.

He used scorched Earth tactics to break the backbone of the resistance.

The resistance ?? :lol:

Yeah, Kenyans, Indonesians and Dagestanis are your "resistance".

UAE is filled with scumbags but a broken clock is right once in a while they reliased that the FSA are a bunch of Losers

Yeah they're alright now that they conform to Iranian interests in the region. :)

You guys worship Allah or Iran?

Lol. First Iran became responsible now turkey is responsible. Wow just wow. People have such a short term memory. Who was the first country to bomb Syria any guess? Who was the first country to start this Civil War. Hint it was not a muslim country.

Try pushing these propaganda narratives in front of Allah if you have the courage. I wish to see you on Judgement Day to put you up to the challenge.

That is illogical.

Let me try again.

If he has used scorched earth against his own citizens, making them refugees in other countries, does he want or will he want them to return back to Syria and he be their leader ?? Or does he want them not to return at all ??

You're wasting your time and energy, believe me, children of Adam sell their lies and believe them, thinking they have won. Thinking God isn't there and won't hold them accountable, thinking that their program is succeeding and are looking at the long term. Little do they know what is around the corner. The Lord will take it all away.

But you should consider the fact that you are angry that Assad is killing mullahs who also happen to be supported by NATO.

Half the NATO countries have stronger ties with SDF and YPG and they've already sold out and will support Assad if they get more federalism.

Yeah, Kenyans, Indonesians and Dagestanis are your "resistance".

You repulsive animal. Hundreds of thousands of Syrians have died fighting Assad and millions still live abroad becaise they refuse to accept him as their ruler. Don't forget the only reason he won was Russian bombs and mercenaries from Iran and Lebanon.

Try pushing these propaganda narratives in front of Allah if you have the courage. I wish to see you on Judgement Day to put you up to the challenge.
What is propaganda here? Care to explain? I will pull up everything from Syrian war history and throw it in front of you. Don't provoke me. WHO started and manufactured Syrian civil war? I even know that person by name.

This time even Russia can not save pathetic puppet Assad , primitive SAA , poor weak Iran's terror groups IRGC , HEZBOL

btw little insect the Uae sucks in Somalia and Libya
Last i heard, Assad is controling the biggest % of Syrian territory and he's still president. is there something i missed? Turkish troops are ultimately sitting ducks. they wont achieve much. just watch. Turkey is just US 2.0 in Syria. Why Turkey always do the dirty work of "Crusader Christians" like US and NATO??

We killed over 3.000 ISIS terrorists in Syria
Turkey only killed ISIS after "cooperation" with ISIS was no more useful and ISIS turned against Turkey/NATO.

Because we know how friendly Turkey has been with ISIS in the past few years.

So that exonerates iranian sponsored sectarian warcrimes against muslims in Syria???
No just proves that Turks criticizing what IRan did in Syria are hypocritical.

The things Iran was accused of doing in Syria that Turkey did too:

1) recruit child soldiers
2) support "terrorists"(ISis, HTS, FAS, etc) who did head chopping(Iranian proxies didnt do head chopping though)
3) Use militants to make demographic changes in Syria(Idlib)
4) Allow proxies/allies use chemical weapons

No just proves that Turks criticizing what IRan did in Syria are hypocritical.

The things Iran was accused of doing in Syria that Turkey did too:

1) recruit child soldiers
2) support "terrorists"(ISis, HTS, FAS, etc) who did head chopping(Iranian proxies didnt do head chopping though)
3) Use militants to make demographic changes in Syria(Idlib)
4) Allow proxies/allies use chemical weapons
Turkey did revenge to assad for his support to pkk when they decided to give military backing to syrian rebels
We talked about legitimate real security reasons for intervention in Syria while Iran is progressing its agenda
1st point is funny since there are no child soldiers in turkish army if you are talking about syrian rebels then yes there were cases when they recruited syrian minors(kids) that were actually fighting for Syria while various foreign shia kids were recruited who have nothing to do with Syria
2st point nice spin from your side hts was never supported nor isis what you are saying is actually false propaganda from iranian mullah meant to justify their sectarian slaughter in foreign country
3rd point is weird unless you think that idlib was populated with iranians before
4th can you provide actual evidence cause only few ago international agency for chemical weapons stated that assad was of conducting chemical attack

Last i heard, Assad is controling the biggest % of Syrian territory and he's still president. is there something i missed? Turkish troops are ultimately sitting ducks. they wont achieve much. just watch. Turkey is just US 2.0 in Syria. Why Turkey always do the dirty work of "Crusader Christians" like US and NATO??

The US-France backed PKK/YPG Terrorists controlled over 35% of Syria including oil reserves
but Turkish Army forced Pkk/Ypg Terrorists and The US/France Forces to leave Munbij , Ayn Al Arab even Qamishli and Russia/Assad Regime entered Munbij , Ayn Al Arab , Qamishli ..... Assad Regime should say thanks to Turkish Army

Cowardly Russia,Iran,Assad,HEZBOL never fought traitor Pkk/Ypg terrorists who want to destroy Syria's territorial integrity for Israeli interests

and Never forget that Turkish Army kicked Christian Crusaders since 1096
Iran never fought against Christians , Iran always attacked Muslims in history
and Christian Russia / Shia Iran killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Syrian People for one person , dictatorial regime and their national interests

Turkey only killed ISIS after "cooperation" with ISIS was no more useful and ISIS turned against Turkey/NATO.

Because we know how friendly Turkey has been with ISIS in the past few years.

ISIS was created by CIA , MOSSAD and MI6 to desing Iraq and Syria for Israeli interests

I remind You , ERDOGAN and AKP Government fought against the US backed FETO and PKK Terror Organizations inside Turkiye between 2013 and 2016 including big Pkk rebellion in 22 cities and failed coup attempt by FETO

and in finally Turkish Army entered Syria to kick Pkk/Ypg , ISIS , Assad Regime , IRGC , HEZBOL between 2016 and 2020 with 4 military operations

Turkish Armed Forces control Afrin , Jarablus , Rai , Dabiq , Azaz , Al Bab , Telabyad , Rasulayn also Turkish Army patrol Idlib , Munbij , Ayn al Arab

so Nobody can match with the Turkish Armed Forces in Syria , including the US and Russia

Back
Top Bottom