What's new

EXCLUSIVE: UAE pushed Assad to break Idlib ceasefire to punish Turkey

I recall you said you are not going to talk about it. I am glad you changed your mind.

Do you mean my earlier decision of not talking about politics for some time ??

How did you made it into the link?

1. Select a word in your text ( for example, "this" ).

2. Click on the seventh-from-left button. The one with the chain-link symbol.

3. There will appear a window with the title "Link". There will be a text box with the name "URL".

4. You may have another page open in another browser window or have copied a link from that page.

5. Copy the link into the text box in the text box specified in point# 3. Click on "Insert".

To remove a link from a text from your own post :

1. Open your post using the "Edit" button.

2. Select a linked word ( for example, "here" ).

3. Click on the eighth-from-left button. The one with the broken link symbol.

Lol, I wouldn't doubt it. Very very good, very very good.

Really? This is your true face? You Arabs are pathetic. Pay your way to victory and like always run away when sh!t hits the fan.

You can be a keyboard warrior as much as you like but you need to realise that with this mentality that you share with your leaders your end will be near.

This won't be like the 6 day war or the hundreds of years of Ottoman rule. No. With this pathetic rhetoric of yours this will be like the Siege of Bagdhad (1258) but across the entire Middle East. The sand will turn red with your blood. Dubai and other fake oil cities will disappear under the dunes. If you keep poking us like this we will show no mercy.

@Saithan @MKALE1 @MMM-E @UkroTurk @Ansu fati @ÇölKaplanı @Combat-Master @xenon54 @Khagan1923 @Deliorman @Balamir @Kamil_baku @Lozengrad @ANMDT @sntrk96 @Vord

I know I fight with some of you guys but have a look at what this guy just cheered on. Then he has the audicty to comment on Turkish forums.

Screenshot_20200415-143110.jpg

:police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::astagh::astagh:

Really? This is your true face? You Arabs are pathetic. Pay your way to victory and like always run away when sh!t hits the fan.

You can be a keyboard warrior as much as you like but you need to realise that with this mentality that you share with your leaders your end will be near.

This won't be like the 6 day war or the hundreds of years of Ottoman rule. No. With this pathetic rhetoric of yours this will be like the Siege of Bagdhad (1258) but across the entire Middle East. The sand will turn red with your blood. Dubai and other fake oil cities will disappear under the dunes. If you keep poking us like this we will show no mercy.

@Saithan @MKALE1 @MMM-E @UkroTurk @Ansu fati @ÇölKaplanı @Combat-Master @xenon54 @Khagan1923 @Deliorman @Balamir @Kamil_baku @Lozengrad @ANMDT @sntrk96 @Vord

I know I fight with some of you guys but have a look at what this guy just cheered on. Then he has the audicty to comment on Turkish forums.
Bro the guy is joke one day he’s against Turkey next day he wants cooperation with turkish defense giants(he’s a fan of turkish weapons but I guess it will take some time when he admits it here publicly)

I think it was the UAE I were onboard flying to Doha, and then to Thailand for vacation. The CA were very beautiful and of course foreigners all of them. I got plenty of attention from the ladies onboard the A380 upper deck.:)

Before you take him too seriously he is a 16 year old boy who is bored because his school is closed right now.
Dont waste too much time on him i'd say.

Apart from Erdogan-Arab tensions were there any other major conflicts or wars between Turks and Arabs before ? How deep are the hatred/tensions ?

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates please shed more light on this.

Apart from Erdogan-Arab tensions were there any other major conflicts or wars between Turks and Arabs before ? How deep are the hatred/tensions ?

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates please shed more light on this.
There’s no such thing as “erdogan-arab tensions“
Arab puppet states are afraid of turkish foreign policy which will continue regardless who’s president

So have the courage to confront the UAE's Turkey. Assad is a coward who is hiding behind Russia. It is no longer possible to talk about Assad or a state called Syria. Even an ordinary Russian police is stronger in Syria than in Assad. And the attack in February as a big mistake to rely on Russia to Turkey fell victims of an attack. This will not be repeated again. Assad can only shoot a news-making unit, even Russia has made it. Afterwards, only in UAVs did Assad lose as much armored vehicles and personnel as he did for a long time. The situation in Libya and GNA in favor of the changes will increase the cowardly attacks against Turkey, the Saudi and UAE regimes. However, the result will not change.

Back
Top Bottom