What's new

EXCLUSIVE: UAE pushed Assad to break Idlib ceasefire to punish Turkey

With the price of a barrel of oil hitting $20, US/Israel-controlled dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and UAE aren't in a position to "punish" anyone. All they can do is put their progressive cousins (princes) who want to stop doing Israel's bidding in hotel prisons.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/oil-price?type=wti

gettyimages-1053441558.jpg

Last edited:
It is offtopic, but it is pathetic to see all those trolls are still allowed to roam around in this forum and none of action taken towards them. This strays people away from the forum, and moderators should be aware of this already.
A few days ago i was dropped by a topic, where some turkish members were banned due to some reason, yet those trolls( with some specific ethnicity that allows them insult turkey, turkish people) were keeping on posting in the topic, yet their provacative offtopic messages were not deleted by moderators, unfortunately replies written by turkish members were deleted.
This is the sole reason why i have given up writing resourceful posts in here, and only leaving commentary messages without any information or special news.

And my comment on subject;
Assad has seen capability of turkish army in the best (best in terms of through the softness) way. Does anyone really believe assad would go into some action without permission of putin? How does russia profits from a broken ceasefire? Moreover how does syria benefits from that? Through nothing.
Nothing but wet dreams of somebody. And good indicator of how badly they are loosing in libya.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom