What's new

Exclusive: Tejas may create history with flying demo at Bahrain air show

Made in china always doesn't mean its chinese company making it and get a life by searching that what chinese company actually manufacture , they just assemble iphone

You are telling as if every thing is invented by china and pakistan . Get a life and don't trust much on chinese gadgets, they can stop working any time. And for your information even chinese army trust more on russian products so they still want to buy SU 35 and are operating more than 50% russian era stuffs.

The same Chinese Gadgets like Hypersonic Missile Anti Satellite Missiles and Jets and ships Subs are creating serious Concerns to US i wonder why junk stuff is causing so much concerns

Can't wait to see that 4.5thGen TATA.

YBAJB8W.jpg

No Fear when the TATA is here.
Does Pakistan have his own indegenous Truck like Tata.

go to JF-17 Information and pool Thread to get your answers....

m not talking about weather we have it or not m talking about their tech as per your Chinese stuff is junk i gave you reply for that.. and even if they copied it the thing is they are still way way ahead of India... Who's stopping India to Copy anything you have the money copy it rather then using Billion to Import that to Crash...
Who is telling that india is ahead of china but why are you trolling a indian made aircraft , when you can't build a truck completely in pakistan . First watch your face then splash dirt on others..

What else you expect from a nation who till now hasnt even made its 80cc moped engine and is forced to use vintage 1980s Japnese engines :lol:

I can only laugh at how much fun they can make of themselves. Showing the thread to my friends now.

LMAO...that was epic ,sirji go slow & easy you may get ban again

The issue is not the language, its the content. I have made two threads on how india is not the rape capital of the world in very polite language and both have disappeared ;)

Cant go slow on the content I am afraid!

looks like i touched a raw nerve :lol:

its not about what they have its about what they choose they chose J-10 which is basically a israeli LAVI jet with active israeli help and a russian engine they could have chosen JF-17 too but they found it not worthy enof :lol:

as for we making LCA in 1980s .. well easier said than done tell me you are a agro industry based economy what stopped your nation making a simple diesel engine/pump for agricultural use or a 80cc moped /engine for your masses when you allegedly can make ATOM BOMBs :azn:

so lets stay on topic its about LCAs first international exposer ..OK :)

when you know you are late and not competent enof but your main opponent is getting more and more stronger and competent you start making fun of each and every of his works ending up like what you just said about them :lol:

Gov gov takes kickbacks the main reason they don't make Cars and trucks locally they prefer just to assemble them here

Tejas is inducted into the IAF for ur info.

Haan Haan I know that's not called induction thats called shove up their Ar$$ and thanks to modi which save it becoming an unwanted child. Believe you me if Modi Sarkar is not their your air force would not have taken it.

Gov gov takes kickbacks the main reason they don't make Cars and trucks locally they prefer just to assemble them here
NOW YOU SAID IT same problem was with LCA program /project corrupt MOD & IAF beurocracy used every dirty trick to delay it and while they gave all kinds of extensions and diluted parameters for russian and french fighters BUT they wanted LCA to be 100% ready from day one@FOC ready with IFR, EW & ECM suite, BVR capability and what not before they induct it .

Haan Haan I know that's not called induction thats called shove up their Ar$$ and thanks to modi which save it becoming an unwanted child. Believe you me if Modi Sarkar is not their your air force would not have taken it.

It's not because of Modi, it's because the SP1 rolled off the production line. This has nothing to do with BJP/Modi or Congress. SP1 is delivered, and 19 more pre FOC will be inducted as well. This was planned when Modi was still in Gujarat, governing.

no you are wrong SIR had Modi & MP not forced LCA project IAF would have gone for at least 6-8 squads of rafale jets

Trolls --- Please set your foot aside

Tejas --- it is a great news , looking forward for that small but stern step

All the best team Tejas

Can not make a moped engine, can not understand republic day being a banana state run by junta, making fun of Indias republic day parade display of an indigenous plane on a tata, a 100 billion dollars company, truck by talking about a chinese plane using russian engines.

When one has not much to talk, one has to talk a lot!
#

No Pakistani leader has ever been refused a visa to visit USA unlike some involved in ethnic cleansing.
We have the confidence and calibre to fly our inventory on the Republic day parades not drag them like a handicap.
alas last line applies to you ideally.

#

No Pakistani leader has ever been refused a visa to visit USA unlike some involved in ethnic cleansing.
We have the confidence and calibre to fly our inventory on the Republic day parades not drag them like a handicap.
alas last line applies to you ideally.

Ethnic cleansing is a hobby for Pakistani leaders maybe, wherein they have amassed death tolls that put african dictators to shame. Poor Modi can't even come close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom