What's new

Exclusive: Tejas may create history with flying demo at Bahrain air show

My Question?

When Pakistani member ask Indian why Tejas paraded on trucks on national day parade Indian member replies single engine not allowed so why they allow single engine to participate in another country for the same safety reasons, isn’t hypocrisy?

You must be the dumbest person I have encountered on internet.

Bahrain airshow. Indian airshow - tejas flies for years as venue optimised for air display. Tejas in bangalore airshow has flown year after year.

National parade - safety measures and venue not optimised for airshow display.

Why put an aircraft that is overweight and lacking high angle of attack on aerial display? I bet it cant put beyond 8G

If any other test pilot tested with this plane, they will be immensely disappointed by its performance.

You must be the dumbest person I have encountered on internet.

Bahrain airshow. Indian airshow - tejas flies for years as venue optimised for air display. Tejas in bangalore airshow has flown year after year.

National parade - safety measures and venue not optimised for airshow display.

okkkkkk, so it's a toy for specific air shows???

Please watch it from a distance...long distance

Can't wait to see that 4.5thGen TATA.

YBAJB8W.jpg

No Fear when the TATA is here.

:lol: Made in India product is crap compare to Made in China. Made in India is in the lowest packing of order compare to others.

Iphone is made in China and the world loves it and help apple becomes the most valuable company. This is fact. If iphone is made in India, it will become crap. :rofl:

PDF is home to some of the worst retards from India, these trolls do not represent India or Indians here so please do not attack India or generalise Indians based on your experience with these trouble makers.

:lol: Made in India product is crap compare to Made in China. Made in India is in the lowest packing of order compare to others.

Iphone is made in China and the world loves it and help apple becomes the most valuable company. This is fact. If iphone is made in India, it will become crap. :rofl:
Made in china always doesn't mean its chinese company making it and get a life by searching that what chinese company actually manufacture , they just assemble iphone

Made in India? More like assembled in India... LCA has not more then 1% Indian origin.... everything is TOT from West..
You are telling as if every thing is invented by china and pakistan . Get a life and don't trust much on chinese gadgets, they can stop working any time. And for your information even chinese army trust more on russian products so they still want to buy SU 35 and are operating more than 50% russian era stuffs.

Back
Top Bottom