What's new

Exclusive Pictures of Karachi's Metro Bus Service

here is another one , india is not much different than bangladesh

India%2BPopulation.jpg

lol ... over population protest by indians of sub parivar in new delhi

3a526f56-aae0-44db-ab1a-6df006ac25d0-620x372.jpeg

and you are even lower than Bangladesh, in many standards, you cant even match their financial power in 5 yrs..

It seems the Original poster has never been to india........

I don't care about India. It can be a shithole for all I care. My concern is that why the financial hub of Pakistan is forced to live in these conditions while we have agreements after agreements being signed for Lahore.

Metro Bus - Lahore
Metro Train - Lahore
Metro Bus again - RawalPindi
Metro Bus - Faisalabad

Karachi - ??????

What is this?

Those "buses" are not buses. They are Mazda trucks. They put a locally made body on top of the truck, put in some wooden seats and voila! You get a Karachi "bus"...

Please make Karachi a federal city, liberate us from the bastard Pee pee pee...

Last edited:
Main problem of karachi is that it has become hub of political war. MQM holds the major seats in karachi (which sadly, is also part of Sindh government, which they joined to save themselves from Karachi operation, not development). Similarly, PPP just want to continue with their approach i.e. democracy is the best revenge (of course, from public) and political reconciliation approach (i.e. jitna mil jaye foran kha jao). Hence, karachi/Sindh is on the course of self-destruction. No body want to elect MQM and similarly nobody wants PPP (both parties have established their stronghold in respective areas by force) now what can ordinary people do?
In such case, why would federal govt. i.e. PM want to do anything for Karachi? he is facing severe criticism from metro rail/bus projects in Punjab f(mainly from PTI) and just think for criticism he will be facing if he decides for any such project in Karachi!
Leaving Karachi/Sindh to its own fate is the only way left!

Karachi should be the first to get a metro rail, monorail, etc.

That can't happen as our PM acts like PM of Punjab instead of being a PM of Pakistan.

These are the pictures of amazing and one of its kind metro bus service that people of Karachi have. Obviously it is the most advanced system that has ever existed in human history. This is what tax payers of Karachi have to go through everyday.

Karachi%20Bus.jpg

622067-busminicoachurbantransportovercrowdingoverloadedkarachiphotorashidajmeri-1382651669-269-640x480.jpg

1384442710-8765.jpg

public-transport.jpg

Brings back memories. Both good and horrendous ones. I remember falling out of one of these , I was getting out and the retard bus driver drove off. Fell flat on my face on the road.

Btw what happened to those white, metro single decker buses? Are they still there, their tickets were a bit expensive but they had ac and were very comfortable. They used to run near the shahfaisal colony area.

That can't happen as our PM acts like PM of Punjab instead of being a PM of Pakistan.

Brings back memories. Both good and horrendous ones. I remember falling out of one of these , I was getting out and the retard bus driver drove off. Fell flat on my face on the road.

Btw what happened to those white, metro single decker buses? Are they still there, their tickets were a bit expensive but they had ac and were very comfortable. They used to run near the shahfaisal colony area.

That white and Green buses found a way to scrap yard

For ganja P for Punjab not Pakistan and L for Lahore..can't even say the other word which starts with L. A city 22 million is suffering from these goons.

Leaving Karachi/Sindh to its own fate is the only way left!

then don't take tax from Karachi either. Also don't use Karachi port for imports/exports. Don't use Karachi resources and I would have no issues with this suggestion.

Those buses are resting in peace in junkyards. Like always when govts have no interest in the Karachi and its problem then such results are bound to occur. By the way I also feel once from these buses when I was a kid. Story of every Karachiite. Bach gaya to theek. Mar gaya then who cares.

For all the people bashing PM for not initiating Metro in Karachi, kindly do some research. Some Japanese company was invited to finance the circular railway in Karachi back in PPP or I guess Musharraf's era but were never pursued ever after to get the finances. Saad Rafiq the railway minister has invited them back and doing his best to convince them again why to re open the project. Another point is that Lahore orange Metro train is a project by Punjab government and not federal government. It has happened all due to Shahbaz Sharif's personal interest. Lastly after 18th and 19th amendments provinces are given adequate budget for development projects. Punjab is using its own budget for Pindi metro bus. So why on earth is CM Sindh sleeping and have no interest whatsoever in Karachi circular railway or metro bus for that matter. Never seen such an impotent CM ever. The sole destroyers of Karachi are PPP, MQM and ANP. Why drag PML N into everything?

For all the people bashing PM for not initiating Metro in Karachi, kindly do some research. Some Japanese company was invited to finance the circular railway in Karachi back in PPP or I guess Musharraf's era but were never pursued ever after to get the finances. Saad Rafiq the railway minister has invited them back and doing his best to convince them again why to re open the project. Another point is that Lahore orange Metro train is a project by Punjab government and not federal government. It has happened all due to Shahbaz Sharif's personal interest. Lastly after 18th and 19th amendments provinces are given adequate budget for development projects. Punjab is using its own budget for Pindi metro bus. So why on earth is CM Sindh sleeping and have no interest whatsoever in Karachi circular railway or metro bus for that matter. Never seen such an impotent CM ever. The sole destroyers of Karachi are PPP, MQM and ANP. Why drag PML N into everything?

No developments in Karachi can happen until Pee Pee Pee is holding Karachi ransom. Pee Pee Pee has no interest in developing Karachi. During the ''dictator'' Musharaf's time Mustafa Kamal developed Karachi a lot and all that was possible through local nazim system which all of the feudal parties including PML N hates.

No developments in Karachi can happen until Pee Pee Pee is holding Karachi ransom. Pee Pee Pee has no interest in developing Karachi. During the ''dictator'' Musharaf's time Mustafa Kamal developed Karachi a lot and all that was possible through local nazim system which all of the feudal parties including PML N hates.
Agree but Shahbaz Shareef has been doing development work without local bodies, why cant Qaim Ali Shah do it. But then again zinda hai bhutto zinda hai.

Agree but Shahbaz Shareef has been doing development work without local bodies, why cant Qaim Ali Shah do it. But then again zinda hai bhutto zinda hai.

Shahbaz Sharif only cares about Lahore, Faisalabad and Rawalpindi. South Punjab is still undeveloped and full of poverty. You should come out this bubble that Shahbaz is some sort of competent leader.

PPP does not want Karachi to be developed simply because majority of Karachiites don't vote for PPP. People of Karachi get punished for voting MQM.

Pakistanis live a life of indignity everyday. This is an example. Pakistan largest city having no public transport. Unbelievable!

Back
Top Bottom