What's new

Exclusive Pictures of Karachi's Metro Bus Service

the company which existed in the middle ages :lol:
I meant the Metro buses bro,I've got the answer,SCANIA.I didn't see the pics first time,as I am frm my cellphone:D
Which are those other 'Buses' anyway?Seems like they are built over truck chasis.

I meant the Metro buses bro,I've got the answer,SCANIA.I didn't see the pics first time,as I am frm my cellphone:D
Which are those other 'Buses' anyway?Seems like they are built over truck chasis.

i think bedford, these buses are damn old, what they do is to change the body of the bus after a decade or so and built a new one on the same old chassis

i think bedford, these buses are damn old, what they do is to change the body of the bus after a decade or so and built a new one on the same old chassis
In India also there are buses like these,but in the major cities.

What happened to this project >

bahria-town-karachi-brt.jpg

This project will basically facilitates people of bahria town superhighway project. but i guess after what happened to the construction of flyover and underpass at Clifton, they would shelf the project. Even if they import the buses, its is highly likely that they won't get route permits. and yes no more flyovers, underpasses will ever be built by behria.

He alleged that the defendants were not following mandatory requirements of the Environmental Protection Act 1997 promulgated to curb the tendency of ignoring adverse environmental effects of mega construction projects and as such cannot insist the aggrieved person to avail remedy available under the said law.

The court was prayed to declare that the plaintiff authority and its residents are entitled to participate in a public hearing mandatorily required to be conducted before the approval of the impugned project under the provisions of the Environmental Protection Act 1997 and declared that failure of the defendants to submit the EIA and obtain its approval before starting the execution of the impugned project is illegal and unlawful.

Yes, unlike Islamabad, we won't let Karachi suffer any Environment damage thats why see, we have not only stopped thier project (flyover and the underpasses in Clifton) but soon they shall also pay for removal of the bridge/underpass debris, which was 60% completed :lol:

It seems the Original poster has never been to india........

Yes, unlike Islamabad, we won't let Karachi suffer any Environment damage thats why see, we have not only stopped thier project (flyover and the underpasses in Clifton) but soon they shall also pay for removal of the bridge/underpass debris, which was 60% completed :lol:
Damn!
That would be quite expensive for the Company, not to mention loss of morale in building infra projects.
However, if the company did not obtain EIA, then it was no doubt illegal.

Back
Top Bottom