What's new

Exclusive - DG ISPR takes Journalists to LoC and briefs

Were those dead bodies shown to these journalists?

Dead body claim was made by media.

ISPR simply said there were most likely injuries on Indian side due to heavy firing. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am asking to you, where did you SAR G KAL strike? where are the dead bodies? :lol: don't tell me you guys bring them back with you? :lol:

that's right, admit also you don't have balls :enjoy:
But you should also remember Myanmar SOP. Myanmar still deny any such operation.

Pakistani Media and PDF are irrelevant, what authority do they have like the Indian media to ratify anything?
We are talking about solely official sources changing their opinions faster than scenery in a bollywood movie song.

Which officials source changing their statement. As for now no details leaked by Indian Army. All are just perception and rumors by media and politicians?

Whose bodies? Yours? I think you need the watch the presser again, if ofcourse you have not watched it yet,.
Nah i didn't watch the presser but went by the threads running yesterday about 14 dead indian soldiers.

You think India is itching for a war with Pakistan while it is aiming for hit double digit growth?

The message from India is clear and choices for Pakistan are clear

Pakistan could continue supporting non-state actors and expect retaliation from India for each and every incident going forward.

OR

Pakistan can make peace with India for the prosperity of both nations and the region at large.

Ball is clearly in Pakistan's court at this time.

You are living in delusion, since initiation of CPEC India is itching to stop any kind of positive development in Pakistan as Indian Proxies have been eliminated continuously by Pakistan.

But one thing is for sure. Complete future of establishment in either side will take a huge hit. Depending on proof

You are living in delusion, since initiation of CPEC India is itching to stop any kind of positive development in Pakistan as Indian Proxies have been eliminated continuously by Pakistan.
On deeper note more depts for Pakistan means more goodies for your enemies.

Feel free to come and try. Bottom line is there will NEVER EVER be peace between Pakistan and India. The hatred between Pakistan and india is the most intense hatred between any 2 different sets of people in the world. It is eternal and unrelenting. Even more than the Israelis and Palestinians. Please don't ask for impossible things.

Incorrect. There no is enmity between people of India and Pakistan.

It is just that the Punjabi dominated PA's survival is tied to the politics of having animosity with India.

Punjabi PA force is happy running commercial entities dealing with stud farms, meat, leather, sugar mills, restaurants, real estate & housing, Insurance, cereals, cement, banks, seeds, fertilizers, Oil & gas, knitwear, Apparel, advertising, schools, hospitals, Malls etc.. while delegating the actual fighting to tribal Pashtun militias (1947) or Northern Light Infantry made up of Shia/minorities (Kargil)

Nah i didn't watch the presser but went by the threads running yesterday about 14 dead indian soldiers.

Then watch it bro before commenting on this thread. He said, we struck Indian positions hard in response and i;m sure there must be casualities on indian side. Also he clarified a question about the capture of Indian soldier.

That is what PA wants Pakistanis to believe...I am not sure if you are involved in this propaganda or have fallen for it..

So the Indian MoD does not represent the IA?

We can make out something has taken place. Both side not coming up with clear cut evidences. But as far as we know. No details been released by MOD or Indian Army. All these info came via news media or via politicians

Back
Top Bottom