What's new

Exclusive - DG ISPR takes Journalists to LoC and briefs

As I have posted this before on PDF, that PA don't want war with India that is why they will not do Pathankot or Uri thing, both are Indian dramas, priority of military is completion of CPEC, elimination of internal threats, stabilizing of economy, so they can kick start pending over all modernisation of all military branches of Pakistan makings them true 21st Century force.

You think India is itching for a war with Pakistan while it is aiming for hit double digit growth?

The message from India is clear and choices for Pakistan are clear

Pakistan could continue supporting non-state actors and expect retaliation from India for each and every incident going forward.

OR

Pakistan can make peace with India for the prosperity of both nations and the region at large.

Ball is clearly in Pakistan's court at this time.

Where are the Indian dead bodies? :azn:

It is astonishing to see people actually buying this. This is common. And very easy to fake.

India did not give the coordinates of the places she hit (say x). Pakistan shows places she wants. (say y)

x =/= y

This proves nor disproves anything. :angel:

But thanks for 'proving' that we did nothing. We are innocent. :angel: :smitten:

Well listen to him again, he said we struck them hard in response to cease fire violation and im sure there must be casualities on Indian side.

Well as your DGMO says he informed his counterpart about the attack in morning. :lol:

Risking the lives of Special Forces just to penetrate 3 KM is utter stupidity. Artillery can do the job if you really knew there were terrorist launch pads.

Just one question why is it done so late?? If done earlier it would have put indian claim in bad position just as you did after 65 war to show paf planes in a parade
It dosen sound very appealing but I would like to hear indian reply on this

Your position is already bad... not a single country even after 72 hours accept or support your claim.. leave the op aside lol.... except India entire world is laughing on your BS SIR G KAL non-sense....

You think India is itching for a war with Pakistan while it is aiming for hit double digit growth?

The message from India is clear and choices for Pakistan are clear

Pakistan could continue supporting non-state actors and expect retaliation from India for each and every incident going forward.

OR

Pakistan can make peace with India for the prosperity of both nations and the region at large.

Ball is clearly in Pakistan's court at this time.

Feel free to come and try. Bottom line is there will NEVER EVER be peace between Pakistan and India. The hatred between Pakistan and india is the most intense hatred between any 2 different sets of people in the world. It is eternal and unrelenting. Even more than the Israelis and Palestinians. Please don't ask for impossible things.

Oh OK then 2 days are more than enough to hide any bodies, any proofs, any burning destroyed points just look at the terrain man do you still believe after 2 days anything will be left ?
And if UN military does have access then why not any country has come forward other than pak to suppress indain claim ?
why did you rushed to UN for simple ceasefire that happens quite a few times and you don't do running every time
why did pak pm condemn the attack
why did a sparate meeting was called with armed chiefs
why chinease envoy was called

O bhai, there is local population as you claim 3 KM deep, everyone has got a mobile. this is 21st century - there are Military defences in LAYERS. you risked lives of your special ops just to go 3 KM deep? if you were so sure of the location of launch pads, your artillery could do the job easily. then again, this story of special ops was concocted by your media Your DGMO never mentioned anything at all . Get a life dude.

US, UN both have refused to acknowledge anything happened at all.
We didn't rush to UN. DGMO hotline was established immediately after it.
because we lost 2 soldiers of homeland. thats why PM condemned the aggression.
No such meeting with chiefs held at all.

You're acting like 5th grader. don't quote me

Your position is already bad... not a single country even after 72 hours accept or support your claim.. leave the op aside lol.... except India entire world is laughing on your BS SIR G KAL non-sense....

Really hehe oh yes ryt world media is laughing don't you read foreign reports, their deplomatic answers and replies hehehe
well your boat is not floating anywhere bro and no one is supporting(study recents russian, french, bangladesh, news reports) you deviated off topic by the way :agree:
as well as world media is concerned you must watch out if india don't wanted to avoide war you might have recieved vedios as proofs but the war is against terrorism not PAK

You mean the dead bodies of dead 'terrorists' killed by SAr JE KAL Strike? did they flew back the captured monky as well? :lol:
We never attacked. Never fired. :angel:
I have maintained this position.
In future also we will never attack. :D

Were those dead bodies shown to these journalists?
I am asking to you, where did you SAR G KAL strike? where are the dead bodies? :lol: don't tell me you guys bring them back with you? :lol:

We never attacked. Never fired. :angel:
I have maintained this position.
In future also we will never attack. :D
that's right, admit also you don't have balls :enjoy:

I am asking to you, where did you SAR G KAL strike? where are the dead bodies? :lol: don't tell me you guys bring them back with you? :lol:

that's right, admit also you don't have balls :enjoy:
We have nothing. We exist only due to the generosity of the Islami Jamhuriyat e Pakistan. :tup:

Sorry Sir but Pakistani media played old videos all day to counter Indian narrative and we have multiple threads here on PDF where members are posting old pics saying Ex Service men are sharing them to show Pakistan's response to India
Pakistani Media and PDF are irrelevant, what authority do they have like the Indian media to ratify anything?
We are talking about solely official sources changing their opinions faster than scenery in a bollywood movie song.

Back
Top Bottom