What's new

Exclusive - DG ISPR takes Journalists to LoC and briefs

The how-come PAK residence ppl ended up in India with guns?

You do know that over the past decade most of the times Kashmiris from both sides of the LOC were free to go across, right?

Like so many times with "Pakistani spies" caught in India you have been playing the same game in IOK as well. You abduct innocent Pakistanis on valid travel visas, lock them up and then use them as "Pakistani operatives" after every false flag operation. Otherwise the supposedly "most notorious intel agency of the world" is dumb enough to send agents with their original documents with which it takes the Indian authorities around 2 minutes and 31 seconds to tell the exact name of the guy, his house number, his astrological sign, what age he lost his virginity at and which drawer does he keep his blue boxers in.

ps: You think getting guns is a problem anywhere in the world?

And what about Phtankot attackers which has GPS locations traced back to PAK along with call records?

Oh they might come from MARS and landed in Kashmir directly.

GPS coordinates from their GPS devices? In the age when location services can be turned off with a single tap even on your cell phone, mighty stupid must these guys be. FYI, my Pokemon Go app thinks I'm sitting in Manhattan New York right now.

Call records? The mighty ISI doesn't know how to mask their location and route calls all over the world? Even bollywood knows how to do that.

heavy Militarized ???? are you joking ?,

A) You have fenced all LOC on your side?
B) did you men posted every 100 meter on LOC?

Answer this and you find the answer.

Do you have any idea what the topographic nature of AJK and the militray deployment there is? Why must you speak of things you have no idea of?

Every single inch of the LOC is under constant observation. The peaks are dotted with posts all across the LOC which provide constant observation of their given sectors day and night. Behind these posts, in the valleys, are deployed regiments. Even a Pakistani can't enter or travel across AJK without being monitored every few kilometres. You thought its your house where you can sneak in and out at will? It's known as one of the most militarised areas in the world for a reason. And here you sit, telling me that a 150 of your soldiers (roughly the size of a small wedding party) not only entered AJK unnoticed but went on to conduct a 7 hour long operation with guns making all sorts of racket at night and left burning "launch pads" behind without being noticed by anyone, military and civilian included? Didn't even leave a trace to be found the next day either? Do you get your's directly from Afghanistan?

Well when can OBL live in garrison city with huge only villa in village without PAK army knowledge , why thing cannot happen?

You mean the operation consisting of a hand full of US soldiers flying in from the west having warned Pakistani forces not to engage them?

Seriously, can you get me an ounce of that?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom