What's new

Exclusive - DG ISPR takes Journalists to LoC and briefs

@krash - just look at your post (https://defence.pk/threads/exclusiv...to-loc-and-briefs.452817/page-17#post-8760624) - the rambling long winded bag of hot gas - that's more verbal diarrhea than a olympic size swimming pool. Obviously you proved yourself wrong....:)

now you are repeating yourself. Sorry, buy it is boring. Come back with something even mildly intelligent and interesting and I shall read it.

you're beginning to get it. kudos.

Ofcourse .. facts are niether interesting nor intelligent in your book .. :-) ..

No proof provided by INDIA. Audio, Video, Image etc? Anything?

And That's what you picked from the whole story to respond to? get a life.
and don't quote me anymore.
How about you read your posts before posting. The premise was to use bofors from a shorter range to strike with precision.

Get some proper education!

How about you read your posts before posting. The premise was to use bofors from a shorter range to strike with precision.

Get some proper education!

The idea was to use artillery for precision bombing and that's exactly what they actually did, less the fact that there were no pads at all.
And you my friend need to somehow develop a common sense.

Can someone please post another link to one particular video? It keeps telling me that it can't be played in my country. o_O

There are two videos, one of them should work atleast.

The idea was to use artillery for precision bombing and that's exactly what they actually did, less the fact that there were no pads at all.
And you my friend need to somehow develop a common sense.

There are two videos, one of them should work atleast.
I saw the second but the first one didn't play.

Sure it can be, but not the way you guys claim.
Firstly your DGMO never mentioned crossing into Pak at all.
all you have got is your media, that's twisting stories from using choppers to dropping paratroopers. You might sure infilterate but can't go back alive with zero casualities without anyone sniffing any bit of what happened for 4 damn hours.

and that too in an area with high concentration of troops and informants on both sides....the indians are just trying to calm the nerves of the BJP/RSS constituents who are screaming for war

from Burhan Wani to protests against his death to an outright anti-india uprising to staged attacks like Uri to firing on our positions (killing 2 of our jawans) to Pakistan retaliating - killing more of their soldiers - capturing one (even Rajnath Singh admitted). They talk about dropping para-troopers. It's all a farce from india

i think Modi the chai wala would need to get some stitches to fix that "56 inch chest" of his....seems it has torn open due to stress

Dumb-wits? Is that a word these days?

That is THE word for this week, given Indian ignorance to basic logic.

One question ,

IF PAK is so Sure that IA cannot enter undetected then howcome the terrorist enter into India from PAK undetected by PA?

Apart from the most obvious answer that we are not incompetent........?

There are no terrorists entering India from AJK.

Well the launch pads are make shift tents where terrorist get last min target/ instructions before infiltrate into India. We do expect Villa over their.

moreover these are temp tents.... how big you think tent will be for a Meeting of 30 terrorist?

well, If think IA is faking is then what is the statements during kargil tell you about PA? denial...

Let's for a moment amuse the fantastical Indian account of SFs crossing over into AJK and conducting a 7 hour long operation, you are telling us that they did it to destroy a few temporary tents? Tents which will be replaced within minutes? Mighty stupid of the Indian army indeed.

The question of how you conducted a full blown 7 hour operation at one of the most heavily militarised spots in the world without being detected or retaliated and then made it back without a hitch is a question you have no answer to. So it'd be wise not to even ask it?

answer this, you cant even fights on logic's ..... Its all available ...... Which is the better options?

When terrorist can come into India from PAK undetected , then IA can also go to PAK and come undetected , isnt so?

just answer the above line

You see when you pretend to apply logic to farcical premises all you reach are illogical conclusions. No terrorists are going into india from Pak.

You mean 5X5 tents were the ''launching pads''?
And you killed 40+ ''terrorists'' by destroying those tents?
Look like such ''tents'' were over crowded.

View attachment 340036

You must be talking about this thing
View attachment 340037

Cracked me up.

Why should we? What possibly objective can Pakistan achieve by starting a skirmish with India? Peace between the two countries is essential for the betterment of both the people. These skirmishes don't achieve anything besides robbing young men of their lives. They are only meant to polish our ego's, that's all.

Indians are our brothers. The last thing we want is a blood bath between brothers. In fact, i invite all our Indian friends to come over and conduct a surgical strike on Pakistani food and hospitality.
Totally agreed with. The boasting and chest thumping brings nothing but temporary satisfaction of egos!!
Compare it with the costs and any sensible person will be against it.

Thank you for the wonderful post.

Awesome!

Stupidity needs to be checked. That is all.

Thanks a lot for your post ..

@Joe Shearer @nair @Oscar @Arsalan @MilSpec I can't help but agree to what has been so eloquently expressed here. I am sure you would not like to miss this outstanding post
Thanks a lot for tagging me here.
Such posts are rare findings in times like these.

That is THE word for this week, given Indian ignorance to basic logic.

Apart from the most obvious answer that we are not incompetent........?

There are no terrorists entering India from AJK.
The how-come PAK residence ppl ended up in India with guns? And what about Phtankot attackers which has GPS locations traced back to PAK along with call records?

Oh they might come from MARS and landed in Kashmir directly.

If tell this to hafiz seed , he will die with heart attack.....

Let's for a moment amuse the fantastical Indian account of SFs crossing over into AJK and conducting a 7 hour long operation, you are telling us that they did it to destroy a few temporary tents? Tents which will be replaced within minutes? Mighty stupid of the Indian army indeed.

The question of how you conducted a full blown 7 hour operation at one of the most heavily militarised spots in the world without being detected or retaliated and then made it back without a hitch is a question you have no answer to. So it'd be wise not to even ask it?
heavy Militarized ???? are you joking ?,

A) You have fenced all LOC on your side?
B) did you men posted every 100 meter on LOC?

Answer this and you find the answer.

Well when can OBL live in garrison city with huge only villa in village without PAK army knowledge , why thing cannot happen?

Cracked me up.[/QUOTE]

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1475607842.447735.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom