What's new

Exchange of fire between security forces and terrorists including mortar fire, eight terrorists killed, two soldiers injured: ISPR

That's what I want to know.

It is fairly easy to ascertain that it was from the air, and locals have (or did) become pretty good at it according to someone I knew (he was from Parachinar).

He said that when they heard the sound of a jet they knew it wasn't a drone, and that jets didn't fire at them so they assumed them to be Pakistani. With a drone it's just you are sitting peacefully and then bam, out of nowhere.

Of course no way for the people on the ground to conclusively say so, unless they saw a missile streak from the air.
The fact that this is true is a tragedy in its own right.

does no one in waziristan use cell phones and internet?
Cant we get first hand sources from those areas from locals?
Why is it always 90s era reporting style when it comes to Agencies for news?
"Zaraey ne bataya", "according to locals", "Khabaren aa rahi hain"
Like wtf?
Even in Balochistan and interior sindh there were people making live videos during flood tragedies. Internet and cell phone is available all across Pakistan.
Anyone please post first hand sources.

Its either Afghan Craphole sources or establishment mouthpieces reporting from these areas.
Ironically, telecom services were severely restricted until FATA merger, I think.

When Habibullah Kalikani, a Tajik, declared Amanullah Khan as well as all of his personal opponents as kuffar what Isla

No it do not think so.
I am all for accountability of military regarding their war on terror in Balochistan & FATA
When did that happened?
Won't you okay with drones attacks done by America which Americans then selves say alot of civilians died. They blame it on faulty Intel from Pakistani agencies

This isnt mortar.
Case closed seems a drone missile

Regardless I would believe people over there as compared to whatever people say

As he said there is visual confirmation

Questions that need to be answered.

I am all for beleiving the official ISPR statement, but IF they lied about this and called it a mortar attack and an IBO, and are lying, then the remaining ratti barabar trust of the public will go down the drain.
What trust???

How do you know a scholar didn't make takfir?

He was forcefully secularising Afghanistan and making women show their awrah, I'm sure many people made takfir against him.

Regardless his logic actually upholds unlike Pashtun tribalism logic disguised as "Islamist"

I couldn’t find anything that a scholar made takfir on him. The basis of takfir, again, can only be made by an ulema as declaring someone out of the fold of Islam has pretty huge ramifications in the afterlife. Even the Hadith says this. Therefore, his logic would uphold if a consensus of scholars do takfir.

Amanullah Khan faced rebellions for other reasons even by Pashtuns which is why I don’t get your last point. What is “Pashtun tribalism logic”?

Didn’t even kill the Talib commander but managed to kill 2 children.

Repeat of 2000s and now TTP will start doing suicide bombings.

Oh it’s only pukhtoon, call it collateral damage, no biggy.

False operations to show that there is a security issue so election can be postponed.

Questions that need to be answered.

I am all for beleiving the official ISPR statement, but IF they lied about this and called it a mortar attack and an IBO, and are lying, then the remaining ratti barabar trust of the public will go down the drain.
As per OSINTs there were 3 different targets that were struck. Wouldn't make sense for ISPR to call a drone strike a mortar strike. Perhaps it was a mortar strike after a drone strike?

As per OSINTs there were 3 different targets that were struck. Wouldn't make sense for ISPR to call a drone strike a mortar strike. Perhaps it was a mortar strike after a drone strike?

Things are muddy, especially now that a sitting senator and a sitting minister are also saying it is a drone attack.

Things are muddy, especially now that a sitting senator and a sitting minister are also saying it is a drone attack.
That plus the wreckage of the munition used. The result is the same though. 8 TTP neutralised incl 3 commanders. 2 children shaheed.

Some are saying the TTP are deliberately using their families/children as shields so when an attack like this happens, the children will be harmed in the attack, which will paint Pakistans military in a negative light. A final middle finger from the neutralised terrorists as it seems

I couldn’t find anything that a scholar made takfir on him. The basis of takfir, again, can only be made by an ulema as declaring someone out of the fold of Islam has pretty huge ramifications in the afterlife. Even the Hadith says this. Therefore, his logic would uphold if a consensus of scholars do takfir.

Amanullah Khan faced rebellions for other reasons even by Pashtuns which is why I don’t get your last point. What is “Pashtun tribalism logic”?
I mean tribalism disguised as Islam by that

I.e claiming personal tribalistic interests to be Islamic

That plus the wreckage of the munition used. The result is the same though. 8 TTP neutralised incl 3 commanders. 2 children shaheed.

Some are saying the TTP are deliberately using their families/children as shields so when an attack like this happens, the children will be harmed in the attack, which will paint Pakistans military in a negative light. A final middle finger from the neutralised terrorists as it seems
They did the same in Khost and even use them as suicide bombers as well as their women

They had niqabi suicide bombers

I mean tribalism disguised as Islam by that

I.e claiming personal tribalistic interests to be Islamic

They did the same in Khost and even use them as suicide bombers as well as their women

They had niqabi suicide bombers
A lot of Taliban family members were killed during the ANDSF counter offensives/air strikes back in 2021. I think they're purposely putting their family members in harm's way so they can have an infinite amount of recruits due to the outrage of inevitable civilian deaths.

A lot of Taliban family members were killed during the ANDSF counter offensives/air strikes back in 2021. I think they're purposely putting their family members in harm's way so they can have an infinite amount of recruits due to the outrage of inevitable civilian deaths.

Absolutely, between themselves and their supporters they are horrendous people

Back
Top Bottom