What's new

Exchange of fire between security forces and terrorists including mortar fire, eight terrorists killed, two soldiers injured: ISPR

pak army should tag to USA for getting dollars . we have nothing to give them now .

pak army should tag to USA for getting dollars . we have nothing to give them now .
I think that's what they are doing

They are now going to feed a lot of false Intel and do a lot of drones with a lot of people dying

MOSSAD and RAW are very competent and respectable orgs.

Yes. Because their family are the ones using them as shields.

This is a tactic of insurgents in TTP
Yes.
I take it back. It possible that ISI taught mosaad and Raw how to solve the terrorists using families as shield by just blowing up every one.

I don't believe everyone is terrorists I have seen several people dying. Even the boy giving testimony died next day in a drone attacks. Students from Peshawar university died. Those everyone was 100% sure had nothing to do with terrorism

Just like how the two kids who died had nothing to do with terrorism

In end I will say.

May Allah judge the people who are responsible for this ..i.e people of Pakistan who support this travisty

So is this another foreign drone strike for which ISPR took ownership just like when it all started in 2007?

If so, these are really smart people running this army.

I think that's what they are doing

They are now going to feed a lot of false Intel and do a lot of drones with a lot of people dying

Yes.
I take it back. It possible that ISI taught mosaad and Raw how to solve the terrorists using families as shield by just blowing up every one.

I don't believe everyone is terrorists I have seen several people dying. Even the boy giving testimony died next day in a drone attacks. Students from Peshawar university died. Those everyone was 100% sure had nothing to do with terrorism

Just like how the two kids who died had nothing to do with terrorism

In end I will say.

May Allah judge the people who are responsible for this ..i.e people of Pakistan who support this travisty
What do you do if a kid has explosives strapped to him coming towards you?

I mean these are sick people and they will use any method.

they had niqabi woman as suicide bombers

I'm just really confused what other way you can deal with this, if it even exists

A person like @ziaulislam would piss his pants if he seen a Punjabi in front of him in real life.
Typical keyboard warrior.
“Punjabi Islam” is so bad but that’s why his compatriots and heros from his “superior” ethnicity have studied with Punjabi Muslim scholars mostly in Punjabi madressas.
@ziaulislam has passed a fatwa. Punjabi can’t be real Muslim.

Punjabi islam
Punjabis khawarji Islam

Fatwa has been passed. Punjabis cannot be Muslim

A person like @ziaulislam would piss his pants if he seen a Punjabi in front of him in real life.
Typical keyboard warrior.
“Punjabi Islam” is so bad but that’s why his compatriots and heros from his “superior” ethnicity have studied with Punjabi Muslim scholars mostly in Punjabi madressas.
@ziaulislam has passed a fatwa. Punjabi can’t be real Muslim.
That's like 90% of Pashtuns. Even common belief in TTP.

In fact it's Pashtun Islam to just label your personal political enemy as murtad or kaffir because you want to fight them with excuse of jihad and then just using suicide bombing against them.

Same tactic used against Tajiks and Hazaras. It is due to these same Pashtuns tbh that there are some of them that have negative thoughts about Islam.

Afghan Pashtun Taliban be training soldiers with India, doing economic deals with China, but jihad against Muslim Pakistanis 😹

In fact it's Pashtun Islam to just label your personal political enemy as murtad or kaffir because you want to fight them with excuse of jihad and then just using suicide bombing against them.

Same tactic used against Tajiks and Hazaras. It is due to these same Pashtuns tbh that there are some of them that have negative thoughts about Islam.
Idk about that. There’s good and bad in every ethnicity.
We can’t stoop down to the level of the dog @ziaulislam.
Apparently to him Punjabis follow “Punjabi Islam” which isn’t proper Islam and we’re khawarij.
He better take his Shahada again. His words only harm himself. Reality of Punjabis can’t be change by a keyboard warrior on the net.

That's the problem people don't care if 1973 constitution is violated and people are killed and kidnapped extra judiciary as long as it happens outside Punjab Sindh and settled KP

I support the same in Punjab, Sindh and elsewhere

Do arrest only when possible. That is counter insurgency for you

Apparently to him Punjabis follow “Punjabi Islam” which isn’t proper Islam and we’re khawarij.
He better take his Shahada again. His words only harm himself. Reality of Punjabis can’t be change by a keyboard warrior on the net.
Yes those people who support extra judicial killing follow Punjabi Islam.

Real Islam that majority support in and out of Punjab would never support this.

Funny thing is I am from ghazi..it's 5km from Punjab most of my family is from Punjab and my father side are non pushtoons

So I am cursing myself when I talk bad about punjabis who support extra judicial killing of balochs and pushtoons

Hell pushtoons and Sindhis supportes extra judicial killing of Bengalis in 1971 too.

They followed west Pakistani Islam back then

Those who believe supporting extra judicial killing of Muslims need to take their shadda/ Islam..

If you disagree ask anyone that I support killing children am I a Muslim or not

"Aik Haram kam per wa wa opar sey seena zori.."

I support the same in Punjab, Sindh and elsewhere

Do arrest only when possible. That is counter insurgency for you
Wow finally someone has changed

Before that everyone will say give Intel to USA so they can bomb a place and then get dollars

Bhai kuch ghariat be cheez hutey hey..kese aur ko Ghar mein akar bomb girathay waqat kuch ghariat karnei Chaya..

Musharraf allowed 8 drones attacks but was never beghart, he always claimed it was him not USA who did it because he was ashamed what people might say

That ghariat seem to be lacking in PPPP and PMLN supporters

Pakistani people only share this ghariat when it comes to India

Several people died extra judiciary in Imran Khan time but at least he didn't allow this baghariati of letting foreigners bomb the country

Wow finally someone has changed

Before that everyone will say give Intel to USA so they can bomb a place and then get dollars

You are yet to tell me how much dollars Pakistan got in past few years when war against TTP is continuously happening in some particular regions of KPK

You have allegations. Lets talk about some proofs too

He used to support PDM and that manzoor pashteen fraud

That explains a lot about him

It seems they have fucked most of the above. Also it's funny they thought PDM would stand against it, that's delusional. But I don't think the army needs any specific party in power to do drone strikes, they do it undercover regardless.
Well wishful thinking.

Without government approval this is simply impossible.

So is this another foreign drone strike for which ISPR took ownership just like when it all started in 2007?

If so, these are really smart people running this army.

Well I ALWAYS wondered the intellectual level of these people. Starting from Musharraf that i remember, each and everyone of them is more of a dimwit, incapable of leading an organization.

Just look at the body language of these pak generals above vs US centcom generals.

Why are they even having this meeting? Its responsibility of the civilian government.

@Bleek

Pakistan's and its armed forces' policy has been the same for decades now. Nothing has changed. But only recently have I seen growing ethnocentrism. Are we sure that you and others in this thread aren't casualties of the 5th generation information warfare against Pakistan by its enemies? It seems RAW is pouring hot water on Pakistan and the glue that kept it together is melting. Be careful.

regards.

Screenshot_20230316_101048.jpg

He has a point.
Army should also release pics of terrorists to justify their operation.
Otherwise we will see it as much true as was their neutral mantra.

Afghan Pashtun Taliban be training soldiers with India, doing economic deals with China, but jihad against Muslim Pakistanis 😹
Lol 90% pushtoons
So you saying 90% of pushtoons in Pakistan or 20% of Pakistan population are traitors and then wondering where the problem is..you are the problem

View attachment 920491
He has a point.
Army should also release pics of terrorists to justify their operation.
Otherwise we will see it as much true as was their neutral mantra.
Problem is no one believes army any more because of their credibility

They lied so often that even if they are telling truth no one will believe it.

Regardless locals are saying they saw Distinct American surveillance drones and think it was a drone attack.

I unfortunately will trust them because they have been right in the past as compared to pak army which unfortunately has lied when it comes to drones

Back
Top Bottom