What's new

Exchange of fire between security forces and terrorists including mortar fire, eight terrorists killed, two soldiers injured: ISPR

Bajaur Tribals fought against that so that point is moot.

You are talking about post-9/11. You said ever since Faqir Ipi it has been tense. I am saying after Faqir Ipi peacefully gave up, nothing happened in KPK or NWFP between 1950-2000s.

Balochistan has a history of insurgency, yes, but the current phase got activated in the 2000s.

It's not moot, of course FATA will have various people with differing viewpoints, that persists to this day, but that doesn't change the undercurrent of Pashtun nationalism rooted in barbarous tribal law, many in FATA have always had sympathies with the push for Loy Afghanistan and you would have to be insane or just dishonest to deny this

Even if Pakistan was ruled by a functioning, benevolent power structure that acted for the will of the people, there would continue to be issues with FATA, and we will most likely see this in action when Islamabad goes through its inevitable political reformation

I don't think schools or Colleges will work, as I used Karachi example before, ask anyone who ever went to a college or University in Karachi will tell you about the Badmashi of Baloch and Pashtoon students. I saw these crazy lunatic bringing Ak's into my university and even beating the crap out of administrations to not giving admission to Afghan students. Trust me these people are beyond schools, they need camps.
As for jobs, Tribal people have job opportunities when they came to Karachi or go any city, they run Chai hotel's but they also run extortion rackets and give shelter to Terrorists from Afghanistan in them, they keep illegal arms and even threaten locals and police to leave them alone, anyone who dare speak against them gets killed or beaten up, police or rangers can't do Jack to them, because they don't consider bloodshed as bad, its normal for them to kill or slaughter masses for a land or shop dispute, that culture must be removed from the society.

Sindhi's tops the Jahalat in Pakistan, I am a eye witness of Sindhi Jahalat in Interior Sindh, Sindhi (poor) are only full of Jahalat but they are not barbaric as Pashtoons or Baloch, these two races are mixed of both Jahalat and Barbaric which is a dangerous combo, Sindhi's due to PPPP hate Urdu language and Urdu speaking people, that is why its hard for anyone from Karachi to buy and held land in Interior Sindh, my uncle lost a huge land close to Jamshoro to these Sindhi's who just build their homes in his property and later brought in thugs with Ak's to threat him, they even threat to kill his entire family over that, but of course I bet there must be a harami feudal lord behind all that and he was using his goons but what about their own common sense ? you have to be a scum to follow orders from your owner to kill a innocent family over a piece of land.

You can be Jahil and yet can't be barbaric, I live close to a huge Bangali para, thousands of poor Bangali's and Bihari lives there, although the areas is not the most hygienic but still better than Pashtoon/Sindhi/Baloch dominate areas, they work small jobs like electricians/plumbers/labors etc and their women work as maids but they are not recruits for TTP or AQ or ISIS, why ? how come these organizations always find recruits from Baloch/Sindhi/Punjabi's/Pashtoons ? its truth... something is fundamentally wrong with these people.

Even Dubai/Abu Dhabi didn't change these people, Go to Al-Ain and see where most Pashtoon labors live, they turn those areas into pile of shit, same Gunda Gardi and Badmashi they do even there, we saw Afghan's in Pakistan's cricket matches, and who are those Afghans? which Ethnic group they belong to ? well we all know...

If they have everything, they'd still become Terrorists because violence for them is no big deal, killing " others " is nothing less than sports to them, and all that comes from their culture, which I am against...I don't want to put these people into camps because I hate them as people, I want to put them in camps because I hate their culture which destroyed Pakistan and still destroying it, and I know these people will not give up their barbaric culture easily so you eventually have to use force. And as much as its hurting, that's only solution for people of Pakistan because, Lathoon ke bhoot baaton se nai maantay.

All good people will give others a chance,

Only stupid people will give others multiple chances

I've just come to the conclusion that the Taliban however horrendous and unpalatable are needed to keep the afghans under control, because nothing else will work for that type of people

I would give up a kashmiri, or friend and family member or even my own brother up if I suspected they were up to no good or worse a terrorist

How could you tolerate as a MUSLIM doing nothing and risking them killing innocent's or kids

These people however are animals, nothing Muslim about them, they are so embroiled in ethnocentric jahilat that they will hide terrorists amongst their own and then cry and threaten you with terrorism if police or security are forced to conduct operations

Of course collateral damage and innocents dying are a risk
STOP HIDING TERRORISTS in your areas and homes you moron's

Constant fassad from these people has zapped any sympathy you might have for them, they cause trouble wherever they go

Sympathy for the courageous soldiers fighting g these monsters while taking orders from satan.....the men in uniform sat at the top.

Please we haven't got time for your victim card

Any populace that harbours terrorists can't complain if operations have to be carried out

If anyone in Punjab, Sindh did the same then fcuk them too,

The difference is locals in those areas are more hostile to groups who blow up mosques or attack police or army, so it's difficult for terrorists to hide

Guess why it's so easy for the harami Afghani terrorists to hide in these areas in Waziristan?

Either we hit them hard or they will keep attacking schools and mosques
Good bring it then.
Let's start bombing these harami pushtoons of KPK
Why the duplicity

More the $$ the better it is

All good people will give others a chance,

Only stupid people will give others multiple chances

I've just come to the conclusion that the Taliban however horrendous and unpalatable are needed to keep the afghans under control, because nothing else will work for that type of people

I would give up a kashmiri, or friend and family member or even my own brother up if I suspected they were up to no good or worse a terrorist

How could you tolerate as a MUSLIM doing nothing and risking them killing innocent's or kids

These people however are animals, nothing Muslim about them, they are so embroiled in ethnocentric jahilat that they will hide terrorists amongst their own and then cry and threaten you with terrorism if police or security are forced to conduct operations

Of course collateral damage and innocents dying are a risk
STOP HIDING TERRORISTS in your areas and homes you moron's

Constant fassad from these people has zapped any sympathy you might have for them, they cause trouble wherever they go
Wait until you are called a RACIST lol People on PDF thinks that this violence has started yesterday or since the 9/11, but the truth is that those areas were full of racism and violence before the 9/11, it was just that there wasn't any media or foreign power there that violence there makes headlines. Pakistani's gives them shelter when USSR were pounding them left right and center and these people turn their backs on, you can trust a Snake but can't trust a Afghan or.... lets leave it there.

These people are beyond just normal education or jobs can save them, nope not gonna work for them, people who disagree with me can try, and mark my words we will be having the same debate after decades, when even African countries will be advance while our people would be blowing kids and mass murdering their own.

Good bring it then.
Let's start bombing these harami pushtoons of KPK
Why the duplicity

More the $$ the better it is

NO ONE gives money for your blood you genius

It's costs Pakistan probably hundreds of billions over the last 70 years, the constant fassad, instability and terrorism

It's so difficult to attract FDI when you have a backwards jahil population

It's so difficult to do business, build schools, ensure justice happens when the people are so reactionary and will take up terrorism at a drop of a hat

Is it really so much, that people are pleading with the people in those areas to stop supporting terrorism or separatism or ethnic jahilat or bombing mosques or hitting schools

You tell me, after so many years who do we do to stop a backwards dunger population from resorting to terrorism and creating instability

NO ONE gives money for your blood you genius

It's costs Pakistan probably hundreds of billions over the last 70 years, the constant fassad, instability and terrorism

It's so difficult to attract FDI when you have a backwards jahil population

It's so difficult to do business, build schools, ensure justice happens when the people are so reactionary and will take up terrorism at a drop of a hat

Is it really so much, that people are pleading with the people in those areas to stop supporting terrorism or separatism or ethnic jahilat or bombing mosques or hitting schools

You tell me, after so many years who do we do to stop a backwards dunger population from resorting to terrorism and creating instability
Actual Muslims= a single civilian death unacceptable
Punjabis khawarji Islam(like you)= kills civilians and kids and get paid in $$
Jews= try not to kill but if they die fine
Indians in Kashmir= don't kill unless it's an accident

Hence why indians never used drones in Kashmir but we did

FDI is not coming due to someone sitting in FATA hence why FDI didn't come to Pakistan till 2000 when we had ample gas electricity

It wasnt due to nawaz sharif and Punjabis love with his corruption (khata hey tu lagata be hey) it was due to poor pushtoon and balochs sitting somewhere in the cave.

Pakistan bankrupted in 1998 and 2022 due to that FATA Boy..we need to exterminate them cockroaches !!

The solution to this problem lies in establishing an honest, efficient government that embodies Islamic principles

And then waging total war in FATA until it's pacified, with far more airstrikes and troop deployments than ever before

Actual Muslims= a single civilian death unacceptable
Punjabis khawarji Islam(like you)= kills civilians and kids and get paid in $$
Jews= try not to kill but if they die fine
Indians in Kashmir= don't kill unless it's an accident

Hence why indians never used drones in Kashmir but we did

FDI is not coming due to someone sitting in FATA hence why FDI didn't come to Pakistan till 2000 when we had ample gas electricity

It wasnt due to nawaz sharif and Punjabis love with his corruption (khata hey tu lagata be hey) it was due to poor pushtoon and balochs sitting somewhere in the cave.

Pakistan bankrupted in 1998 and 2022 due to that FATA Boy..we need to exterminate them cockroaches !!

You seem drunk, your not making sense

If a single civilian death is unacceptable then why do the people in these areas shelter terrorists?

What exactly has all this fassad gotten them in the last 70 years?

If a single civilian death is unacceptable then why do the people in these areas shelter terrorists?

Exactly what mosaad and Raw has been telling ISI all along

I don't care if PDM has many point of views. They all work as an organization and PTM as an organization never condemned them for those point of view. So yeah PTM needs to be exposed for the fraud they are. Difference of opinion is not a good excuse for these racist hypocrites

Also nope arresting someone should only be done if it's possible or doesn't involve unnecessary risk to troops. Won't support you on this. It isn't practical most of the time with hardcore terrorists like we find in waziristan
That's the problem people don't care if 1973 constitution is violated and people are killed and kidnapped extra judiciary as long as it happens outside Punjab Sindh and settled KP

What fasaad?
Fata use to be hippie trial in 1970s

What a load of bullshit, the only reason U.S does drone strikes in Pakistan is because
they got Permission from the Government in return for dollars. When IK came in he
said absolutely not to drone strikes.
I can guarantee you your Khan would've been no different when there's tens of thousands of militants exploding in ever capital city.

He formed government in a time of peace where the need for drone strikes was close to non-existent

Too much youthiya kool aid bro!

==========================================

Lahori genocide happens and everyone opens a thread for live updates treating it like an entertainment source.

Some terrorists using their children as human shields get killed and then a serious human rights discussion begins.

Lahori genocide is real, and the establishment is in on it as well as the media arms. #LahoriLivesMatter #PunjabiLivesMatter

@Goritoes opinions?

Exactly what mosaad and Raw has been telling ISI all along
MOSSAD and RAW are very competent and respectable orgs.

If the family of the martyred children seeks revenge, will they be labeled as terrorists too?
Yes. Because their family are the ones using them as shields.

This is a tactic of insurgents in TTP

Back
Top Bottom